Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat (50588 Views)

Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" / 2019 Election: APC Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal Hijacking Buhari’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by expensiveguyman(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari have succeeded in making Nigerian a laughing stock. as things is right now he should resign and tender apology for disgracing us angry

7 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Sonoyom(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
National Disgrace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by 234GT(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Damilolasmarto(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Am sure Buratai is working on the writer's arrest

5 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Sibe007(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
We are now okay with such Mediocrity

6 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by harriet412(f): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
obidevine:
More about the writer : AISLINN LAING

Aislinn Laing
Aislinn Laing (formerly Simpson) is the Africa Correspondent for the Telegraph titles, based in Johannesburg. She was previously Southern Africa Correspondent and before that, a defence correspondent and general news reporter based in London.

Biko, wetin concern us with the writer kwa undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by buffalowings: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fucking hilarious

Lion kings den infested by rats

3 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by izombie(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bede2u:
Its not beyond the realm of possibilities that one or two yoruba people will come on this thread to defend the president and wave this off as 'ipod' handiwork... we are slowly losing our sense of reasoning because of hardcore bigotry. I voted Buhari in 2015 but I now see the man was a wrong choice and i am leading a campaign against him. All well meaning yorubas who voted this mistake should also lead a massive online campaign against him. The time is now
i'm sure you are a yoruba christian. Your head dey there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by obiZEAL(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
What rubbish!!! The South African ambassador to Nigeria must be summoned! Seems South Africans want to bite the hand that feeds them........ angry
Sharrap...feed fire!

4 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Bede2u(m): 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
izombie:
i'm sure you are a yoruba christian. Your head dey there.
am igbo babaa. Full ipob. Gej was not an option for me in 2015. The criminal isnt even in support of biafra. His govt kill massob members wella. Guy bone gej. O buro onye be anyi.

3 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by themayor4542(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chai! See falling of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by ehissi(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
LUGBE:
grin

Buhari is embarrassing us shocked

Nope! We knew it would come to this, its the 95% that he is embarrassing........ undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by perez100: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Any person who still believe there is justice and equity in Nigeria, may his teeth be as rotten and stinking as Tinubu's teeth. May his daughters be as dirty and smelling prostitutes as Afonja ladies. May his sons dominate skull mining sector like Afonja sons and vultures in human forms. May his father and mother be as fetish and adulterous as Afonja imbecilic ugly men and women.

4 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by oladele00(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
even stupid country where xenophobic practises and stupid xenophobias full self dey ridicule us. May the blood of lucky dube fall on them. Wetin concern them? Our country our problem. Radarada
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by So4baba(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Do we have a right constitutionally to sack a national employee. . I think we employed him, or is it that he employed us? I dnt get, our employee comes back to work after 3 months of AWOL "the national assembly ddnt employ him" and can't even tell us where he has been and untop of that will refuse to come to the office because the AC and chairs His father bought for us aren't in good condition. I once trust this employee, I remember arguing with my then boss daily for him, I preached about him to every listening and Nt listening ear but if now I see a wrong in our employee and say nothing about it, then I am Nt better than Alison "thief" madueke. . Buhari is a man of integrity, good and honest intentions but he is about to lose the respect of many Nigerians,, the rats and rodents saga is nothing short of a slap on the face of every Nigerian, an insult to the reasoning of evry citizen of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Venica(f): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
the shame this APC government has bought on Nigerian can't be wash off in a life time. spit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by aragonchuks(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
In 2yrs we lowered every bar,

1)largest economy to Recession
2)N197 to N370 per dollar
3)Aso Villa to Rat Villa
4)pms N80 to N145
5)missing 12billion dollars
Even Jamb cut off now is 120

Naija which way? cry

I weep for this country ...
This administration have turned this country into something else

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by flowfury(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nigeria is a Funfair with too many CLOWNS & COMEDIANS in it. What a big joke! Truly (in Achebe's voice) there was a country.

4 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Any news that ridicules the president automatically goes to the front page.
Imperialist controlled agenda to use our news media to eventually justify permanent removal of PMB from office.

PMB espouses the qualities of a DANite

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless,
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Ojiofor: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari and his team have no idea how to run a modern government.

5 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by abbeyty(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
The title should have been,rats ate my certificate. Absent leader confessed.

2 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by alberson(f): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
#buharimustresigned...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by nextstep(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
The Lion King kept out of office by rats. But seriously, I remember when Granpa used to take us to village for Christmas. After 11 months in Lagos, with nobody to take care of the village house, not one rat dare enter and start misbehaving. How is it that my granpapa's house was more secure against rats than the President's office?

4 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by nextstep(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
aragonchuks:
In 2yrs we lowered every bar,
Even Jamb cut off now is 120

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by 1metre: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
What rubbish!!! The South African ambassador to Nigeria must be summoned! Seems South Africans want to bite the hand that feeds them........ angry
not at all my dear, they are only trying to state a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by chiiraq802(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hahahahaha
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by oyakhilomeh(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
perez100:
Any person who still believe there is justice and equity in Nigeria, may his teeth be as rotten and stinking as Tinubu's teeth. May his daughters be as dirty and smelling prostitutes as Afonja ladies. May his sons dominate skull mining sector like Afonja sons and vultures in human forms. May his father and mother be as fetish and adulterous as Afonja imbecilic ugly men and women.
Sense fall on you
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by aolawale025: 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
What happened to all the money they voted for maintenance? Abi rat chop am too?

2 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Unimaginable123: 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
what does south Africa ambassador to Nigeria have to do with a private newspaper publication? So whenever punch or tribune or daily trust writes anything about Jacob Zuma, Nigeria's ambassador to south Africa should be summoned there?

3 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Mavrick2012: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Where is omenka, passingshot, sarki, maclatunji, mynd44 self?
Please, come and defend your leader.
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by kaakaa1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

Buhari said he will lead the war against bokoharam at the forefront , but see him running from rats!!

There are three people who are difficult to convince!!

1) A girl in love

2) A man with cash

3) Buhari supporters!!

4. Nnamdi Kanu's Followers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / Rochas Okorocha Serving As His Daughter Uju's Workout Coach (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.