Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat (50620 Views)

Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" / 2019 Election: APC Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal Hijacking Buhari’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by emmasege: 6:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Bede2u:
Its not beyond the realm of possibilities that one or two yoruba people will come on this thread to defend the president and wave this off as 'ipod' handiwork... we are slowly losing our sense of reasoning because of hardcore bigotry. I voted Buhari in 2015 but I now see the man was a wrong choice and i am leading a campaign against him. All well meaning yorubas who voted this mistake should also lead a massive online campaign against him. The time is now
Are you Yoruba? I'm one but never supported him in 2015 because I was convinced beyond every reasonable doubt that the worst of Jonathan would still be better than the best of Buhari. I've lived and worked in the north and I knew what his presidency was going to be like. Get me right, not all northerners are like Buhari. When I see a clueless northerner enmeshed in bigotry and nepotism, I can always tell, and Bubu happens to be one of them.

Next time, please bring your education into bear when electing our leaders. Good morning.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by SycophanticGoat: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Saheed9:
feed who?

You dey mind the mumu? Person never feed him poverty infested country finish, but him dey look for a more developed South Africa to feed.

Some Nigerians have their brains buried deep inside their bottom orifice, such that faeces usually rubs off of their brains before making it out and into the toilet. What a pity!

6 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by SycophanticGoat: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2017
emmasege:
Are you Yoruba? I'm one but never supported him in 2015 because I was convinced beyond every reasonable doubt that the worst of Jonathan would still be better than the best of Buhari. I've lived and worked in the north and I knew what his presidency was going to be like. Get me right, not all northerners are like Buhari. When I see a clueless northerner enmeshed in bigotry and nepotism, I can always tell, and Bubu happens to be one of them.

Next time, please bring your education into bear when electing our leaders. Good morning.

Very very sensible and reasonable of you. I schooled in ABU for five years and my encounter with them, especially during the post election violence made me conclude that I'd rather die than vote Buhari. Even though he's one of the worst politician in Nigeria, I'd rather vote for Atiku (no matter how corrupt he is) than the likes of Buhari, El Rufai, Kwankwaso, Ali Modu Sheriff and Kashim Shettima.

2 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Kebreal92(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

Buhari said he will lead the war against bokoharam at the forefront , but see him running from rats!!

There are three people who are difficult to convince!!

1) A girl in love

2) A man with cash

3) Buhari supporters!!

Dump, Stupid and above all, easily programmed!!

Oil drop affected prices of goods, but it didn't affect the 2bn naira for Rat renovation!!

Stupid, asshole president Buhari!!

I'M BRAIN WASHED,DIE HARD SUPPORTER OF PMB.
NO HARD FEELINGS, I'M PROUD OF MY STUPIDITY.
PMB TILL 2023

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by 2016v2017: 7:04am On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

Buhari said he will lead the war against bokoharam at the forefront , but see him running from rats!!

1) A girl in love

2) A man with cash

3) Buhari supporters!!

Oil drop affected prices of goods, but it didn't affect the 2bn naira for Rat renovation!!

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by 2016v2017: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Karlman:
BUHARI IS THE PROPER DEFINITION OF DISGRACE!

FORK HIM!

...and fork his gutter water drinking zombies!

...THEY said JONATHAN was clueless, BUT NOW BUHARI IS USELESS! HE CAN NEVER BE REMEMBERED FOR ANYTHING GOOD IN THIS COUNTRY!
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by AleAirHub(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2017
PMB is a well and organize disgrace to Nigeria.
See what he has reduce this country to.

3 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by YelloweWest: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Nigeria is now a joke cry

3 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by MXrap: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Karlman:
BUHARI IS THE PROPER DEFINITION OF DISGRACE!

FORK HIM!

...and fork his gutter water drinking zombies!

...THEY said JONATHAN was clueless, BUT NOW BUHARI IS USELESS! HE CAN NEVER BE REMEMBERED FOR ANYTHING GOOD IN THIS COUNTRY!

Just look at the international disgrace Bubu brought on Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by geo4c: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company’s website. Each captcha attracts 5-Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Pay as you work)

PAYMENT is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

To Apply, Visit

http://dummoney.club/718110255436/
and Register.

Application is absolutely free through the above link. http://dummoney.club/718110255436/

N:B: Use Google Chrome Browser to access the above site in order to get the Russian Language translated to English Language

DEADLINE: 3-weeks from this Publication.

PLEASE SHARE TO THE UNEMPLOYED..

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company’s website. Each captcha attracts 5-Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Pay as you work)

PAYMENT is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

To Apply, Visit
http://dummoney.club/718110255436/
and Register.

Application is absolutely free through the above link

N:B: Use Google Chrome Browser to access the above site in order to get the Russian Language translated to English Language

DEADLINE: 3-weeks from this Publication.

PLEASE SHARE TO THE UNEMPLOYED..
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by dataking: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Even though this government is turning to be an embarrassment and taking Nigerians for a ride. I still believe the worst of Buhari is better than the best of Jonathan. Jonathan was an incompetent and ridiculously corrupt leader. Nigerians should never pray for his type to rule us ever again. Though all of them na almost the same category of nincompoops. This country self don dey vex me.
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by 2016v2017: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2017
Bede2u:
Its not beyond the realm of possibilities that one or two yoruba people will come on this thread to defend the president and wave this off as 'ipod' handiwork... we are slowly losing our sense of reasoning because of hardcore bigotry. I voted Buhari in 2015 but I now see the man was a wrong choice and i am leading a campaign against him. All well meaning yorubas who voted this mistake should also lead a massive online campaign against him. The time is now
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by gGGODDd(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2017
ITS WORRISOME D WAY NIGERIANS ARE EASILY FOOLED. HOW CAN A FEW PPLE FROM ASO ROCK BE FOOLING ABT 180million PPLE? SO U PPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE RATS INVADED D PRESIDENT'S OFFICE? A LIE TOLD TO JUSTIFY BUHARI WORKING FROM HOME, NIGERIANS WHOLE HEARTEDLY BELIEVE BCUS ITS SOMETHING THAT RIDICULES D PRESIDENT. EVEN DUMB PPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES BLIV THIS LIE, THEY LIED N NOW D LIE IS TURNING TO BE A MOCKERY ON NIGERIA. THEY DIDN'T XPECT D RAT LIE WUD TURN OUT TO BE LIKE THIS. BUT D MOST EMBARRASSING THING NOW IS 180million PPLE STUPIDLY BELIEVING THIS LIE BCUS D LIE HAS TURNED OUT TO RIDICULE D PRESIDENT. NIGERIANS STOP LETTING THESE PPLE FOOL YOU, STOP BEING STUPID IF U GOTTA HATE UR PRESIDENT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by 2016v2017: 7:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Bede2u:
truly,he is certificateless illiterate coupist

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by emmasege: 7:12am On Aug 25, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Very very sensible and reasonable of you. I schooled in ABU for five years and my encounter with them, especially during the post election violence made me conclude that I'd rather die than vote Buhari. Even though he's one of the worst politician in Nigeria, I'd rather vote for Atiku (no matter how corrupt he is) than the likes of Buhari, El Rufai, Kwankwaso, Ali Modu Sheriff and Kashim Shettima.
You are very correct. Imagine an educated friend of mine who's also an ABU graduate telling me he was ready to carry arms had Buhari lost the 2015 election. If educated ones among them could reason like this, you can imagine what the illiterates (who far outnumber the literates ) would do. I'd also rather vote for a liberal and nationalist like Atiku than a pseudointegrity man called Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by dataking: 7:12am On Aug 25, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Using style to campaign for atiku abi
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by dataking: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Quality20:
u guys are all saying trash. Rats didn't affect the office . They simply wanna overhaul d premises and make sure no poisonous materials or spyware or other harmful diabolical arrangement

You are a fool

3 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by roeb1987(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2017
when will this old fool stop embarassing Nigerians? come to think of it, the administration of PMB has not bring a little glory to this country but a National disgrace. God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by 2016v2017: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2017
gGGODDd:
ITS WORRISOME D WAY NIGERIANS ARE EASILY FOOLED. HOW CAN A FEW PPLE FROM ASO ROCK BE FOOLING ABT 180million PPLE? SO U PPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE RATS INVADED D PRESIDENT'S OFFICE? A LIE TOLD TO JUSTIFY BUHARI WORKING FROM HOME, NIGERIANS WHOLE HEARTEDLY BELIEVE BCUS ITS SOMETHING THAT RIDICULES D PRESIDENT. EVEN DUMB PPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES BLIV THIS LIE, THEY LIED N NOW D LIE IS TURNING TO BE A MOCKERY ON NIGERIA. THEY DIDN'T XPECT D RAT LIE WUD TURN OUT TO BE LIKE THIS. BUT D MOST EMBARRASSING THING NOW IS 180million PPLE STUPIDLY BELIEVING THIS LIE BCUS D LIE HAS TURNED OUT TO RIDICULE D PRESIDENT. NIGERIANS STOP LETTING THESE PPLE FOOL YOU, STOP BEING STUPID IF U GOTTA HATE UR PRESIDENT
the man is frail and cannot perform his duty,hence,the cabals planned to keep him in his house,before people will realize what's going on they would have smuggled him back to his cage, in UK and power will not be handed over to Osibanjo.
the whole drama is to prevent Osibanjo from being the president of Zoogeria.
yorubas,you better wake up from your slumber,the born to rule have sworn in secret and publicly never to let osinbanjo take over the presidency.
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by cosade(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2017
classicfrank4u:
Patience Jonathan did worst grin

Nigerians didn't elect Patience Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by TundeHashim(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2017
oloriooko:
Embarrassingly hilarious grin
hilariously embarrassing! grin

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Amah91(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2017
GenBuhari:
Any news that ridicules the president automatically goes to the front page.
Imperialist controlled agenda to use our news media to eventually justify permanent removal of PMB from office.

PMB espouses the qualities of a DANite

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless,
If you want to become a Danite simply quote me and tell me
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
I'm interested add me up.
Obaamah
luckyamah13@gmail.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by IamAirforce1: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by gGGODDd(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2017
2016v2017:

the man is frail and cannot perform his duty,hence,the cabals planned to keep him in his house,before people will realize what's going on they would have smuggled him back to his cage, in UK and power will not be handed over to Osibanjo.
the whole drama is to prevent Osibanjo from being the president of Zoogeria.
yorubas,you better wake up from your slumber,the born to rule have sworn in secret and publicly never to let osinbanjo take over the presidency.
I 4bid to be mistaken as yoruba. am Niger deltan, Urhobo. but the truth is that rats never invaded d president's office. accept that u've been fooled again

2 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Psoul(m): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
What rubbish!!! The South African ambassador to Nigeria must be summoned! Seems South Africans want to bite the hand that feeds them........ angry

Go and sit down bro. Which hand? Which bite?
Let us not deceive ourselves. Our country Nigeria is worthy of all the embarrassments meted on her. Are u happy wt the condition of things in this country?

Remove the love God has on us, tiny neighbouring countries would have captured the country and re-colonize us

2 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by NGnGB(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2017
Bede2u:

do you know you can be prosecuted for this?
lmao
they are monitoring anti-government comments cheesy grin cheesy
I dont know if you guys dint make your findings before voting the scum

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by abdulkadirusma1(m): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2017
[/color][/s][s]
Psoul:

Let us not deceive ourselves. Our country Nigeria is worthy of all the embarrassments meted on her. Are u happy wt the condition of things in this country?

Remove the love God has on us, tiny neighbouring countries would have capture the country and re-colonize us
[color=]

Park well bros
[/color][/s][s]
Psoul:

Remove the love God has on us, tiny neighbouring countries would have capture the country and re-colonize us
[color=]

Park well bros
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by mekleelex200(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2017
GenBuhari:
Any news that ridicules the president automatically goes to the front page.
Imperialist controlled agenda to use our news media to eventually justify permanent removal of PMB from office.

PMB espouses the qualities of a DANite

b) make post to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,
c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .
d) automatically added to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps
e) follow all listed Danites
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, ugosample, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless,
Please copy block of text save it on your PC and paste it to bottom of your posts in appropriate threads or any thread for that matter.
join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as you can manage to .
Young man what are you babbling?

4 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by jahsharon: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol

1) A girl in love

2) A man with cash

3) Buhari supporters!!

I fall into category three above. Below are few out of the numerous reasons.

1. Mama Piss sheppopo has over $20 million in Skye Bank account only but the account names belong to her gateman, cook, maid and gardener. If the source of the money is legit, why didn't she keep the money in accounts bearing her name? How then can you convince me that the money is not stolen from national treasury.

2. Deizaini is richer than most states in Nigeria. I know that she has been working for several years and she has held very high position and she may be able to afford all the properties credited to her. But, your own parents and my parents too have been working for some decades now, how come your parents and my parents are still poorer than Diezaini's maids? Abi our own parents offend God?

3. Several monies in naira, dollar, euro have been discovered hidden in several buildings all over the country which were stolen under Goatluck Jonaddaft's regime. Yet, you still want to convince me that Buhari caused this economic recession.

4. Obasanjo paid almost all Nigeria's debt leaving just about $3 billion debt. He also left about $67 billion dollars in foreign reserves and Excess Crude Oil Account. Goatluck Jonaddft and the puff-puff cheeked worldbank house girl called Okonjo-Iwealla spent all the money that Obasanjo left in foreign reserves and even acquired new loans. Yet, you want Buhari to change Nigeria to America in just about 2 years.

There are several other reasons, let me stop here for now. So, don't you think it is an insult to the collective reasoning of all Nigerians for the same drunk ineffectual buffoon husband of the cantankerous sheppopo Mama Piss to say that he and his gang of thieves are coming back to fully ruin Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
What rubbish!!! The South African ambassador to Nigeria must be summoned! Seems South Africans want to bite the hand that feeds them........ angry

Aah ah!!!
Ogbeni, who you dey quarrel with
Rat no chop Bubu office
Why you come dey provoke nau grin
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2017
Quality20:
u guys are all saying trash. Rats didn't affect the office . They simply wanna overhaul d premises and make sure no poisonous materials or spyware or other harmful diabolical arrangement

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2017
Quality20:

Just look atew grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN / Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.