Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat (50621 Views)

Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" / 2019 Election: APC Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal Hijacking Buhari’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Kazim88: 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
What rubbish!!! The South African ambassador to Nigeria must be summoned! Seems South Africans want to bite the hand that feeds them........ angry

Accommodators and feeders of Nigeria.... Oh you people feed South Africa too...

North - North

5 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
What rubbish!!! The South African ambassador to Nigeria must be summoned! Seems South Africans want to bite the hand that feeds them........ angry

Arent you offended a bit too easily undecided

Have you ever fed a south African undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Quality20(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
u guys are all saying trash. Rats didn't affect the office . They simply wanna overhaul d premises and make sure no poisonous materials or spyware or other harmful diabolical arrangement

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by classicfrank4u(m): 12:01am On Aug 25, 2017
LUGBE:
grin
Buhari is embarrassing us shocked
Patience Jonathan did worst grin
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by FroshJaynex(m): 12:05am On Aug 25, 2017
ctex4real:
Hmm
Very soon you will, when hardship format that ur brain for u. wait for it

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by hokafor(m): 12:12am On Aug 25, 2017
This man has gradually turned himself to a laughing stock.
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by alexmaye(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2017
Buhari is nothing but a dead vegetable for different hands to access
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Ibenny(f): 12:48am On Aug 25, 2017
embarassed embarassed first BBC, now even South Africa...
Its okay...continue

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Cyberdroid: 12:56am On Aug 25, 2017
I'd expect nothing less from president mumu-mmadu buhari..

3 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by 9jatatafo(m): 1:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Clueless and visionless leaders
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by eeby1983(m): 1:15am On Aug 25, 2017
perez100:
Any person who still believe there is justice and equity in Nigeria, may his teeth be as rotten and stinking as Tinubu's teeth. May his daughters be as dirty and smelling prostitutes as Afonja ladies. May his sons dominate skull mining sector like Afonja sons and vultures in human forms. May his father and mother be as fetish and adulterous as Afonja imbecilic ugly men and women.
God punish you, make sure u don't close your eyes because am coming for u in your dream just for insulting my yoruba tribe

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by cy4cent(f): 2:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Chai! Every country and corporations are making a laughing stock out of Nigeria. How did we get this low?

From China, to South Africa to BBC etc.

When you think you have heard it all that the president stayed outside Nigeria for more than 100 days,
that he said no medical trip abroad during campaign yet he is resident in UK more than in Nigeria,
that the Aso rock hospital which they budgeted billions for don't have PCM let alone take care of the President's failing health,
then you hear about rats taking over the office of the president of the largest country in Africa!

Nigeria, how did we get this low?

5 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by awa(m): 2:22am On Aug 25, 2017
benuejosh:
The haters of Buhari will are now happy

I think you are completely not being fair in your contribution, this is no longer about hating or loving Buhari.
Things are not going well with his administration anymore and posterity would judge us all if we collectively failed to say it now.

3 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by nairanaira12: 2:39am On Aug 25, 2017
Onipetals33:
This is really embarrassing. It's a propaganda though. Only diplomats will understand this move.

Propaganda or not, Buhari just made a fool of himself.

2 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by surgical: 2:57am On Aug 25, 2017
obiZEAL:
So sad!
I feel so bad now, to think that I was part of those that canvassed vote for this government.
I'm filled with regret... This will go down as one of the biggest mistake in my life.
Don't be had on yourself if you're less than 40 years, the blame should go to obasanjo, tinubu, tony momoh,wole soyinka,tam David west and all other elders. who are aware a disaster buhari is but deliberate plung Nigeria into this mess for reasons best known to them.

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by surgical: 3:05am On Aug 25, 2017
fratermathy:
Buhari has become a laughing stock.. What a shame!
That is judgement, anything done in secret shall be exposed in the open. buhari monumental incompetence is now in the open. it now for him to execute all his I will , I will, but for where, its impossible to give what you don't have buhari does not have it pure and simple.

2 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by crownson(m): 5:06am On Aug 25, 2017
+++So many people have ideas which if they could implement
would make them richer than Bill Gate or Aliko Dankote.
But they have one challenge, which is start-up capital.
This is one evil that has cripple a lot of people.
But thank God the solution is here now!
You can click below to find out how. +++
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Jaqenhghar: 5:15am On Aug 25, 2017
Damilolasmarto:
Am sure Buratai is working on the writer's arrest
Him fit?
Lets see him go to South Africa nah

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by teflonjake(m): 5:35am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:

Hands that feeds who? And the ambassador to be summoned over what if I may ask?

You think SA is like Nigeria where the government tries to suppress the media?

Try not to live up to you name next time @soberdrunk

3 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Moganajoe: 5:43am On Aug 25, 2017
Piiko:
We are the laughing stock of the world

Am yet to even see the picture of the items that rat !
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 25, 2017
obiZEAL:
So sad!
I feel so bad now, to think that I was part of those that canvassed vote for this government.
I'm filled with regret... This will go down as one of the biggest mistake in my life.

Ahn ahn... Sai Baba no sweet you again

Na your baba naw, mai gaskiya cheesy

Everyone knew APC was a scam party, you just refused to open your eyes. Hope you vote better next time

2 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by eyeview: 6:00am On Aug 25, 2017
obiZEAL:
So sad!

So you are part of those that put us in this mess. Those of us who were around in his first tenure was shouting it but you all wouldnt listen. What an elder sees sitting, if you climb an iroko,you cant see it.
If it were in the olden days, all of you who contributed in bringing this calamity would be taken to the evil forest or outskirts of the village and stoned to death.
Look at what has befallen our nation by your actions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by israelmao(m): 6:04am On Aug 25, 2017
Misery loves company and birds of the same feather flock together.You can go searching for offices of presidents that rats had invaded that will not justify your failure but your robotic and gullible followers are free to keep following your brainless claims and political ideology.
Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Jj222(f): 6:13am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
my brother I think is useless sick buhari dat needs dat. he brought all these on him self. lol.

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 25, 2017
obiZEAL:
So sad!
Don't beat yourself up. Good news is that you are on your way to becoming a hero! You made a grave mistake, you've acknowledged it, and you'll do even more to correct that mistake. 2019 is your year of restitution. We must #changethechange

4 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Buhari and APC sycophants are trying foolishly hard in defending their corrupt masters in and out of Aso Rock.

When corruptions involved taxpayers money it is called: STEALLING.

When APC and Buhari supporters in defence of APC and Buhari's stealing of taxpayers money to funding herdsmen and boko haram leaders for 2019 elections, it's called: corrupt government, because the government made of sycophants.

GEJ will be laughing right now. Who is now clueless and corrupt undecided

Maybe APC will have to tell another definition of corruption this time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by guru90: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2017
BUHARI IS A DISGRACE AND CAPITAL F....( FAILURE AND FOOL ).

1 Like

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Tonason: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2017
He represents Carnage and destruction, The corruption that is going on now in Nigeria, is worse since 1960

4 Likes

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 25, 2017
Tonason:
He represents Carnage and destruction, The corruption that is going on now in Nigeria, is worse since 1960

APC efcc will soon come with something to distract and to diverting attention. Perhaps blaming PDP for breeding the rats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Xkalaban(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2017
Yes o, more jokes pls. Since my 'phiffle' see road finish decide say to follow bush na him better. To all u fckn one Jurianists on here. Pls travel outside for just one week and see how smooth things are being run there. Juria - the laughing stock of the world since lame Dumb Lugard twisted, raped & robbed her of her very promising bright future.

Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by Amah91(m): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2017
soberdrunk:

Bite which hand that feed them? Nigerians can never do anything to south Africans. we have not settled the problem in our country talk less of to Fight with South Africans
all this AFONJAS people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / Why I Refused To Detonate My Explosive – Female Bomber (pic) / Rochas Okorocha Serving As His Daughter Uju's Workout Coach (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.