Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (66188 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by scorpio2013: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by alagba333(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2017
that is nt wat he said. the video is online. he said if ure 37yrs n still dey do boy boy oyoyoyo... ure irresponsible. he is right pls

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by bukiboy(m): 1:44am On Aug 27, 2017
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/pastor-ibiyeomie-if-youre-not-married-at-35-youre-an-irresponsible-person.243221/

Jesus died at the age of 33 and HE was not married. Apostle Paul was a single guy till his death. what is the mumu talking about? As if marriage is the ticket to heaven

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by hartson(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Like really??
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Adeboyefa(f): 3:12am On Aug 28, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Are you telling me that Apostle Paul is irresponsible? He lived well beyond 35 (unlike Jesus who died at 33) and was single (1 Corinthians 7).
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by PATMEKUS: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2017
If this pastor truly said this, then he is very myopic! It's very unfortunate how a 'man of G(g)od' can reason! From his comfort zone, he speaks, disregarding other people's plight. May God have mercy on him!
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by kabillion(m): 6:08am On Jan 26, 2018
richtea881:
Did you just describe yourself? Isn't there the freedom of speech in existence again?
Freedom of speech is not to make other ppl look bad after you have conned your to d top.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2018
Thank God 3 more years before I'm officially tagged irresponsible
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Citizenshelm: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2018
Video: Pastor Wife Accidentally Sends Her Nude Sex Video To Public Whatsapp Group http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/video-pastor-wife-accidentally-sends.html
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Konquest: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2019
divinehand2003:
Na lie. It's not in the holy books. Na human doctrine be this.
^^^^^
^^^^^
Very true! grin

Human and social consciousness in action from
the pulpit of man! However for men who want to get
married with children, it is important to make
good money/have steady streams of income
to avoid family dislocations.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Atewo400(m): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2019
deife:
I guess Apostle Paul would be regarded as irresponsible if he lived in our generation because he never married. sad
So u can see why ur religion is so confusing
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by deife(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2019
Atewo400:

So u can see why ur religion is so confusing

Nothing confusing about Christianity, bro.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by hahn(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2019
deife:

Nothing confusing about Christianity, bro.

That is why there are 30,000 different denominations who disagree on many practices and interpretations of the bible.

Jehovah is the true god of confusion grin
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by somtookeke(m): 3:19am On Mar 01, 2020
If you are up to 35yrs and you are not married then you are irresponsible - David Ibiyeomie
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/if-you-are-up-to-35yrs-and-you-are-not.html

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:21am On Mar 01, 2020
varmint:

Get your facts right fam, Aliko Dangote has been married more than once and is currently married.

He was married, but now there is no woman in his house .
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by FFA: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Really............. Even when you don't have the financial capability and you are 35 yrs old ??
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Tohsynetita1: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2020
It's a pity many does not know meaning of responsibilities, the word sounds like an insult but not, responsibilities means accountabilities. It means one will be held for what happened.
If I say am irresponsible for your mistake, it means don't tell me that I caused your mistake, you made it yourself. So, irresponsibilities in marriage means, you're not catering for anyone's living. You are not sponsoring anyone welfare. It's until you start that you are responsible. Though some might be doing so, probably pay younger one's school fees e.t.c. But you can still back out, in marriage you cannot say you are no longer taking those functions, and whenever you stop those functions, then you are not a breadwinner anymore but like a follower.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by mechanics(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hmmmmm, he might be true and might not be true.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by Adeboyefa(f): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pastor, was Apostle Paul irresponsible? Jesus Christ was unmarried but died before age 35. That's why I didn't mention him.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person by judedwriter(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Amajerry83:
Getting married is a decision. He who decides to remain single has his/her right to.
There are great men and women today who are singles. Example; Aliko Dangote.

It's a decision my bro.

Marriage is not by force but choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.