Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man (71653 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Infolenka: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
On a recent Instagram post Kemi Olunloyo stated that she doesn't want to get married because she won't submit to a man.

Quoting her she says:

I've never been married at 56yo cos I won't submit to a man. Only weak women do that. My series #marriageisascam has opened a lot of eyes. Did you know most married couples don't have sex or make time for it. Others sleep in separate rooms in the same house especially in Nigeria "mummy's room daddy's room.

https://m.facebook.com/KemiOlunloyo/photos/a.405424202878728/3584831488271301/?type=3

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
She's Lonely...They all are....When it's self inflicted injury you can't know how to pity yourself.

424 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by SimpDetector: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Submitting to a man doesn't indicate weakness, rather it indicates femininity. The desire to submit to a man is the quintessence of being a woman. Every woman wants to submit to a man, but there is a caveat: It has to be an attractive "alpha" man that's higher than her financially and in terms of social status.

Even so called feminists and independent women still have men that they submit to in private. These men own their bodies and they do whatever these men ask them to. But they'll come online to pretend and talk rubbish.

Even this Kemi has a powerful man that has her pussy on his beck and call. The reason she isn't married is because no man in his right senses will want to get married to a 56 year old woman with serious mental issues.

Another thing is that the kind of men that wealthy, successful independent women like Kemi, LindanIkeji, Genevieve etc would be attracted to, tend to be on the top 10% percent of men, and these men are so alpha and so high value that their commitment and attention is so difficult to get. These men find it hard to commit to women, hence why most of these successful women hardly get married.

The more successful a woman becomes, the harder it is to get commitment from the high value men they are attracted to, because these men simply will not commit. So they either have to settle for the low value beta men that will willingly commit and endure a boring, unsatisfying relationship with him, or become sex partners/baby mamas to the high value men that won't commit.

579 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by PureMe01: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
DemonInvoker:
She's Lonely...They all are.
she has lost it kpamkpam

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by ifytrik(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
I keep telling people that this woman is not mentally stable, a reasonable 56years old grand ma should be teaching her grand children to respect and submit to their husbands, instead this old cargo is on social media writing rubish. Dear kemi, if you want to eat shit, eat it privatly but don't advice others to eat shit.

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by longetivity(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
It's her life and her choice

16 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Lightangel65: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
I am proud of her, I don't know why people rush into a bondage called marriage if you need kids get Belle or have a baby mama and flex your life. Marriage would stop me from chasing all my peverted dreams wink

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Michaeltreasure(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
SimpDetector:
Submitting to a man doesn't indicate weakness, rather it indicates femininity. The desire to submit to a man is the quintessence of being a woman. Every wt.
you've said it all bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Bkayyy: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Konji can make people say ridiculous things.

It might shock you that she was probably masturbating while typing this trash.

Chai, Konji go kill single women for this harmattan

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Greshlady: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
good for you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Realtord43: 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
Expired Evening Newspaper will be so proud of kemi statement but deep down, they all wish to settle with a man grin

47 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
PureMe01:
she has lost it kpamkpam
LOL...Those like her forming Boss Lionesses are actually Desperate and Would do anything with anybody to get that much needed sexual satisfaction that's why most of Dem turn lesbo.
BTW Without Social Media this Woman has no Career.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by NiRfreak(m): 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
She craves diick....she must be tired of her Dildos

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by ifytrik(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bkayyy:
Konji can make people say ridiculous things.
It might shock you that she was probably masturbating while typing this trash.
Chai, Konji go kill single women this harmattan

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Na Play She Dey Play.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by HuntSon(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
SimpDetector:
Submitting to a man doesn't indicate weakness, rather it indicates femininity. The desire to submit to a man is the quintessence of being a woman. Every woman wants to submit to a man, but there is a caveat: It has to be an attractive "alpha" man that's higher than her financially and in terms of social status.

Even so called feminists and independent women still have men that they submit to in private. These men own their bodies and they do whatever these men ask them to. But they'll come online to pretend and talk rubbish.

Even this Kemi has a powerful man that has her pussy on his beck and call. The reason she isn't married is because no man in his right senses will want to get married to a 56 year old woman with serious mental issues.

Another thing is that the kind of men that wealthy, successful independent women like Kemi, LindanIkeji, Genevieve etc would be attracted to, tend to be on the top 10% percent of men, and these men are so alpha and so high value that their commitment and attention is so difficult to get. These men find it hard to commit to women, hence why most of these successful women hardly get married.

The more successful a woman becomes, the harder it is to get commitment from the high value men they are attracted to, because these men simply will not commit. So they either have to settle for the low value beta men that will willingly commit and endure a boring, unsatisfying relationship with him, or become sex partners/baby mamas to the high value men that won't commit.

All you need is for a long lasting and sweet relationship is love, respect and commitment. There is nothing like alpha-beta trash, y'all not dogs!

Feminism doesn't imply the nonsense you're typing above, it simply desires equality for women on certain aspects they've been cheated on for long and for them to stop being victims of a cruel society.

I don't know why Black people want to die on the hill of dominance and submission, I think it's PTSD from years of slavery.

Y'all's definition of "submission" is just wanting women that you can do anything to and get away with it. Only weak and insecure men do that!

Being a successful woman doesn't have anything to do with how you should treat and respect your partner, the only problem y'all have with it is that you won't have any means of "unnecessary control" "oppression" and doing whatever you like on her, and that bothers you badly.

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by HuntSon(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
DemonInvoker:

LOL...Those like her forming Boss Lionesses are actually Desperate and Would do anything with anybody to get that much needed sexual satisfaction that's why most of Dem turn lesbo.
BTW Without Social Media this Woman has no Career.

pls shut up! I don't why you hetero men think everything is about you! lesbianism is not about "You" cos if it were, every lady would have been one using the way y'all treat women. "LESBIANS DON'T LIKE MEN" simple!!

Independent and successful women scares y'all to the marrow because you won't have that "oppressing power" over her anymore, that's why you go about with any theory to console yourselves!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by HuntSon(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Realtord43:
Expired Evening Newspaper will be so proud of kemi statement but deep down, they all wish to settle with a man grin

This is one of the reasons why most women prefer being single moms because phew!!!!!!!!

You can't even take properly care of the so called "expired newspapers" but you're here running your mouth, bitch ass men!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by HuntSon(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Truvel:
Na Play She Dey Play.
I can't believe people still take Kemi serious in 2020/2021
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by HuntSon(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
longetivity:
It's her life and her choice
Thank you oo, I don't know why some weak men in the comments are being bothered!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Infolenka:
On a recent Instagram post Kemi Olunloyo stated that she doesn't want to get married because she won't submit to a man.

Quoting her she says:

"I've never been married at 56yo cos I won't submit to a man. Only weak women do that. My series #marriageisascam has opened a lot of eyes. Did you know most married couples don't have sex or make time for it. Others sleep in separate rooms in the same house especially in Nigeria "mummy's room daddy's room"

Cc Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mukina2
She is wishing and advising foolish young ladies to follow her path of life long regret. I pity her sha. A woman cannot be fulfilled without marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
HuntSon:

pls shut up! I don't why you hetero men think everything is about you! lesbianism is not about "You" cos if it were, every lady would have been one using the way y'all treat women. "LESBIANS DON'T LIKE MEN" simple!!

Independent and successful women scares y'all to the marrow because you won't have that "oppressing power" over her anymore, that's why you go about with any theory to console yourselves!
No woman can be fulfilled without a husband. If Kemi come back to the world in her next life, she won't make the same mistake. This is a truth that most feminists will keep from you. They don't have the joy that comes with marriage.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by GeneralPula: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
The way these people dey indirectly search for husband these days tho..

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
SimpDetector:

"Even so called feminists and independent women still have men that they submit to in private. These men own their bodies and they do whatever these men ask them to. But they'll come online to pretend and talk rubbish."
You have said it all. Nothing to be added.

14 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by popweezy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Her mother was "weak" or else she wouldn't be have been in existence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by adunade14786: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Na Play She Dey Play.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by StrikeBack(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pocohantas is justified

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by 44Bulldog(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
She's pained and depressed... nothing more

By the way.....Fati2001 is impressed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Weneda(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lightangel65:
I am proud of her, I don't know why people rush into a bondage called marriage if you need kids get Belle or have a baby mama and flex your life. Marriage would stop me from chasing all my peverted dreams wink
Clap for urself Kemi disciple.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by illicit(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
We'll goodluck....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Bbass1990(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
This woman case no be ordinary ......

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Magnoliaa(f): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
Alfa Pillars Logic 103

Chapter Outline

1.1 Women are calculative
1.2 Women are fish-brained
2.1 Women are cold
2.2 Women are emotional beings
3.1 Women don't love intrinsically
3.2 Women are wired for love
4.1 Women desire a man for only his resources
4.2 Women are never happy without a man (hetero-sensual affection)
5.1 Women care about marriage and love more than men do
5.2 Women initiate divorces for the settlements
6.1 Women, gold-diggers and soft by nature, are circumventing their make-up to build resources in the 21st century that do not really satisfy their (materialistic) core
6.2 Women do not deserve equality because they do not have any resources pooled/built to drive the world (forward).

On the next thread, we'll fully dive into these dynamics. Make sure to subscribe to this e-channel.

Thanks for watching and attending the class.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.