Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) (31818 Views)

I'm Obsessed With Thighs And Breasts. And I Dont Know Why / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by xxxcity: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2017
Ajewealth123:
abeg wetin be this girl name?

Kendra
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by cymontempler: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2017
@Evaberry. I had like to see your thick thigh. Here or In Person. Either of them is ok by me.
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Chaaaai!!! grin

I really dunno whats ur problem with them..Only Lefulefu na my padi and IDGAF to rest coz i dont know them.. cool
he thinks i among the ppl who gets him banned cheesy
say a guy dey pretend to be babe for here wetin concern me for it grin grin
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2017
deflover:
Hmmmm
wow dacovajnr this one looks very choppable oo cheesy
look at her dimple wen she smiles
nice figure
beautiful woman cheesy
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by dacovajnr: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2017
lefulefu:

wow dacovajnr this one looks very choppable oo cheesy
look at her dimple wen she smiles
nice figure
beautiful woman cheesy
Dimple is Bae bro... I like Em sexy grin

1 Like

Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
Dimple is Bae bro... I like Em sexy grin
hell yea cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2017
lefulefu:

he thinks i among the ppl who gets him banned cheesy
say a guy dey pretend to be babe for here wetin concern me for it grin grin

Whaaat? Its a man behind it? embarassed

Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by DaniDani(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
softwerk:
Anywhere you see lefulefu you will see BiafraBushBoy. Anywhere you see BiafraBushBoy you will see Fadiga24. And anywhere you see Fadiga24 you will definately see ProudtobeaMUMUM grin

They all have something in common; Undiluted stupidity and a penchant for starting and following senseless threads angry

IamKashyBaby am I on point?

I just checked your profile. I am astonished at the number of people following you but I am worried that they might follow you to hell.

But I waisted my time watching thighs that are far away from me until I saw yours which is very close to me.
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by pu7pl3(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:
and here Iam being ashamed of my thick thighs

Wat are u shy for... show it jor grin
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]The number of people viewing this thread is higher than those who are viewing the life saving thread. People too much like romance oo.[color=]The number of people viewing this thread is higher than those who are viewing the life saving thread. People too much like romance oo.[/color]The number of people viewing this thread is higher than those who are viewing the life saving thread. People too much like romance oo.
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Whaaat? Its a man behind it? embarassed
yea a dude grin grin
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by lawrence35(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
When you visit [url]cumgram.com[/url] too much and find this picture there.

Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by thanki410(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Who have cream here , lotion to be precise... It is smoother
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by Burgerlomo: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
I hate thighs but love the yummy stuff that is in between grin
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by xxxcity: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
wink
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
deflover:
Hmmmm

Sorry...where did you get this picture? Almost fell for it on Badoo...is she a celebrity? kiss
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by blacq2009(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
softwerk:
Anywhere you see lefulefu you will see BiafraBushBoy. Anywhere you see BiafraBushBoy you will see Fadiga24. And anywhere you see Fadiga24 you will definately see ProudtobeaMUMUM grin

They all have something in common; Undiluted stupidity and a penchant for starting and following senseless threads angry

IamKashyBaby am I on point?
Make Op come add your thighs na. Lol
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
1bkayee...what are you doing here? angry

You should be in church

I want to see your pictures on Facebook...don't do Instagrams. Love looking at you...easy on the eyes

Let me know when our romance graduates to PMs...preferably whatsapp kiss
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by xxxcity: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
1bkayee...what are you doing here? angry

You should be in church

I want to see your pictures on Facebook...don't do Instagrams. Love looking at you...easy on the eyes

Let me know when our romance graduates to PMs...preferably whatsapp kiss
u want to see some live thighs abi? tongue
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
xxxcity:

u want to see some live thighs abi? tongue

Lol...you usually have nice pictures, my friend. Thumbs up!
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by sammuell(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
I can kill for fresh lap
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by deflover(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Sorry...where did you get this picture? Almost fell for it on Badoo...is she a celebrity? kiss

na scammer dey use am
met the idiot on tinder
was asking me to send flight ticket money

doesn't take calls too
so i knew its a scammer
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by eddieguru(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Vasciline crew
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
deflover:

na scammer dey use am
met the idiot on tinder
was asking me to send flight ticket money

doesn't take calls too
so i knew its a scammer

LOL....thanks for this, chief.

Does Tinder work? Tried Badoo outside Nigeria it really worked wonders.

In Nigeria, ALL of them are professionals. After "My name is...." response, "Send me recharge card" follows or "#3000 for short-time"
Re: World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) by deflover(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

LOL....thanks for this, chief.

Does Tinder work? Tried Badoo outside Nigeria it really worked wonders.

In Nigeria, ALL of them are professionals. After "My name is...." response, "Send me recharge card" follows or "#3000 for short-time"

tinder works
but someone needs to teach you how to use it if you don't know how to use it

got a few from there
add me on WhatsApp
let me show u d ropes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.