Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (41472 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Stevengerd(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2017
mykel25:
You can only preach pretty marital sex to me when you're ure 25 single and still a virgin.....
Lol bro,
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by niggi4life(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2017
folakemigeh:
Proud Semi-Virgin cool cool cool cool
which one is Semi Virgin again? Nairaland women no go kill person grin

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2017
THE TRUTH....

ONE THING I KNOW..... SOON. many folks are gonna regret not paying heed to some of these things... I'm out...

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by tintingz(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2017
Na waoo
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2017
Why,
Because sometimes konji is so strong
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by luvlymabel: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2017
someone need to kill this selfish urge for sex before marriageoooo abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2017
*cough*
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Dutchey(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:
I love to fvck and get fvck

any other thing you say is irrelevant
Oshey baddest, abi u would love 2 b my baby mama?
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Herrmes: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2017
You sound like the confused one, where were you told that your body isn't yours, and why do you believe it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by AlwaysPad(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2017
Vivly:
Sorry there is no list on why people engage in sexual immorality. There is just one reason and that is, people do not know their body is not theirs to do as they please. Until we realize this, we'll keep seeing threads and posts on people auctioning Virginity, begging to be disvirgined, body no be firewood, konji na bastard, testing the drive and safe sex.

Every other reason that pushes people to commit fornication is nullified when you consider this reason.

You cannot give out what is not yours, can you?

We are nothing but souls occupying a body we are not permitted to use for intercourse till we've been rightly joined in marriage. Our body is not ours. It belongs to God and when married, our spouse. Easy as ABC. Don't let the world confuse you.

Lalasticl.ala, help these people hear.
Madam Holy, how could you have rights to ur body when married since you've no rights when single?

Confused souls plenty for Naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:

lemme c ya face

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by SalomonKane: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2017
Vivly:
Sorry there is no list on why people engage in sexual immorality. There is just one reason and that is, people do not know their body is not theirs to do as they please. Until we realize this, we'll keep seeing threads and posts on people auctioning Virginity, begging to be disvirgined, body no be firewood, konji na bastard, testing the drive and safe sex.

Every other reason that pushes people to commit fornication is nullified when you consider this reason.

We are nothing but souls occupying a body we are not permitted to use for intercourse till we've been rightly joined in marriage. Our body is not ours. It belongs to God and when married, our spouse. Easy as ABC. Don't let the world confuse you.

Now this is just a matter of perception. You should know your God isn't the same as mine, if you feel sex is bad, just because your God say so, then good for you. For me, sex is awesome and my body is my body and I can do with it whatever I damn well want. Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2017
folakemigeh:

For your mind tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by SalomonKane: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:

"and the truth shall set you free"

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by dirtyhokage(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Sex is a natural thing jare....people had life before religion and civilisation,the only thing is that doing it with everybody is not good,marriage or no marriage we are bound to have sex.....Adam marry eve?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2017
mykel25:
You can only preach pretty marital sex to me when you're ure 25 single and still a virgin.....

True that
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by JesseThunder(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:

stop bullying me
heheheheheheheheheeh
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2017
I just tire these days...NL stories

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Tinie: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2017
folakemigeh:

Awon 'Just the tip'

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by kobijacobs(m): 11:48am On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:
noted
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Cyberdroid: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Premarital sex is nothing but trash. I can't even imagine myself doing it. Sadly so many Christians engage in premarital sex, Despite the fact that the bible condemns it. The major reason why most men get married is to have unlimited access to sex,that doesn't even stop them from having side chicks and visiting a brothel every Friday.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by kobijacobs(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2017
folakemigeh:

ok
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Victornezzar: 11:50am On Aug 25, 2017
realestniggah:
dumbest post have ever read in my life
dumbest comment av read since today

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Cyberdroid: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:

why won't you say that when you are under the influence of water spirit. Please kindly visit the nearest OPM branch to collect assignment on water spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by oglalasioux(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2017
You can't expect a full adult to wait till marriage to have sex. You religious people continue to grow fake people everyday.

Everything has it's hazards. I'm in support of safe sex not abstinence till marriage. Not everyone will get married so stop pushing people into unwanted unions in the name of doing the will of some god. Same god will not be there to avert the hundreds of disappointments that trail marriage.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by kobijacobs(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2017
premarital sex or fornication, it's a sin....sweetest forbidden fruit u only have to eat after marriage but konji remains a criminal on the run and its getting so difficult everyday trying to arrest it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Mobsync(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Vivly:

How old are you and are you a virgin?
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2017
story for d gods... sex is a healthy tin.. when u do it doesn't matter dude.
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by successincentiv(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Be a virgin till you marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.