Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (41557 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:
I love to fvck and get fvck
any other thing you say is irrelevant

my type of woman

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
folakemigeh:
Proud Semi-Virgin cool cool cool cool

only in odua land u hear semi-virgin

AFONJA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by damosky12(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
kobijacobs:
premarital sex or fornication, it's a sin....sweetest forbidden fruit u only have to eat after marriage but konji remains a criminal on the run and its getting so difficult everyday trying to arrest it

Do you have a problem with commas and full stops?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Humility017(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
flowfury:
So Op you are a virgin ba? Practice what you preach... I am sure you just uploaded this article to get cheap attention.
she don't need to be a virgin to say this....
mind you.....many probably must have made mistakes in the past but they repent and turned away from it....
others choosed to continue in their mistakes...
so OP did well posting this....it make sense to the wise

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by kobijacobs(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
damosky12:

Do you have a problem with commas and full stops?
no I don't, but I will have a problem with u if u don't mind ur business....mumu
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by benzion72(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Vivly:
Sorry there is no list on why people engage in sexual immorality. There is just one reason and that is, people do not know their body is not theirs to do as they please. Until we realize this, we'll keep seeing threads and posts on people auctioning Virginity, begging to be disvirgined, body no be firewood, konji na bastard, testing the drive and safe sex.

Every other reason that pushes people to commit fornication is nullified when you consider this reason. 

You cannot give out what is not yours, can you?

We are nothing but souls occupying a body we are not permitted to use for intercourse till we've been rightly joined in marriage. Our body is not ours. It belongs to God and when married, our spouse. Easy as ABC. Don't let the world confuse you.

Lalasticl.ala, help these people hear.

And after marriage your spouse it is only for baby making, she has well composed daily exuses like headache, backache etc

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by MrMoney007: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
folakemigeh:
lol, miss an*l

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by harriet412(f): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
People engage in it because we were designed that way. Every part of our body has a function. We cant neglect the full function of "THAT" part just because we are not 'married'.. What if we die before we marry? What will our excuse to God be? that he made a mistake by giving us 'THAT' part when we are not married? grin

jeez! see the way u twisted it :-
God gave us THAT part only to be used after marriage
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by romoruyi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
And yet it is written, "the harlots will go first into the kingdom of God before the scribes".

And yet David was a friend after God's own heart.

The flesh is bound to sin that's why it was put to death. Born again is to the spirit of a man and not the flesh.

And that's why Galatians 5:16-17 says, "But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh".

People need to be born of the word of God and not their self reasoning.
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by mikelcj: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
folakemigeh:

C fresh babe tongue

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Luckygurl(f): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
spacyzuma:
There are a lot of very stupid human beings in existence. SMH.
grin grin
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by linked: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
mykel25:
You can only preach pre marital sex to me when you're ure 25+ not yet married and still a virgin.....

Most virginity is lack of opportunity or finding someone that deserve it

I know people that preached virginity as a teen buh now dey have done it..... So I concluded that if ure less than 25 it means u ve not fight d battle to keep d virginity so it easier to preach NO PREMARITAL SEX

Infact u have to show me you're medically sound cuz most these preachers are suffering from LOW LIBIDO

VIRGINITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED..... I DONT CARE IF MY WIFE DOESNT HAVE IT.
Shut up! Stop spewing garbage.. Remaining a virgin until marriage is a VIRTUE. It is a CHOICE not a lack of opportunity. Persons who remain virgins till marriage have demonstrated great SELF-CONTROL and DISCIPLINE. It is easier to give in to your sexual urges than fight the urge and keep your virginity. What is lack of opportunity??.. Randy men even make sexual advances to mad women on the streets! Here you talking about lack of opportunity. Low Libido Now that is the height of ridiculousness. You only trying to diminish the value of virginity because you have LOST yours and immorality has taken hold of you. Live with it mate and learn to appreciate those who have shown to be MORE DISCIPLINED than you are. Those who have CHOSEN not to give in to immediate sexual gratification

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by gfreymom302: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Well articulated, the question is are free from the said sin? You must know that it's not about penetration, looking and wishing you have it makes you guilty.
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
folakemigeh:
Aunt Folake, which one is semi virgin?
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
youngreva:
proudly virgin boi

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by piagetskinner(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
people will always create excuses for y they should engage I'm premarital sex...which in this case is fornication..

that doesnt stop it from being a sin. excuses will not count on the last day..
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by imustsaymymindo: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
My body is my own o.
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
I don't even understand what you are saying ooooo or is it the Chelsea dry gin I drink. What undstnd from the write up now is premarital sex is good cos body no be wood. Wait let me read d topic again
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by dtrend(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chidinmaluv22:
Dear woman,
If you cannot comfortably feed your children for one week in your husband's absent, don't get married..

confused!
how will the progenies exist without her being married in the first place?
or are you suggesting bastardism for the trial?
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Temysteve(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
folakemigeh:
hun If na so, me sef na round of 16 virgin..
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Temysteve(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
folakemigeh:
hun If na so, me sef na round of 16 virgin....
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by dtrend(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Vivly:

we can go on arguing about this for all eternity....
buh for me,
let the believers stick with what the Bible says on this matter........
for the non-believers, while u seek the truth, let your conscience be the judge......

May God help us, Amen
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Fucktensei: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
This post is full of bullshitt! Lemme tell you something you don't know, sex is very very very good for the body, with sex, your body feels more relaxed, if you notice those who Konji has been giving hallucinations, is as a result of their melatonin levels been distorted by not having sex since the body has registered that feature earlier on. Sex helps to strengthen your immune system and its also an important bio factor for human life. The human body is not a programmed robot. So you should understand what I mean by that. When you have sex ,your dopamine receptors will calm down for a while, more melatonin is being produced and you'll have ease with brain gay or should I say "brain congestion" cheesy kiss smiley
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by SEOManiac: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
How can you be dumb to say you don't own your body?

Who then owns it?

I stopped reading at that dumb line.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by mykel25(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
linked:
Shut up! Stop spewing garbage.. Remaining a virgin until marriage is a VIRTUE. It is a CHOICE not a lack of opportunity. Persons who remain virgins till marriage have demonstrated great SELF-CONTROL and DISCIPLINE. It is easier to give in to your sexual urges than fight the urge and keep your virginity. What is lack of opportunity??.. Randy men even make sexual advances to mad women on the streets! Here you talking about lack of opportunity. Low Libido Now that is the height of ridiculousness. You only trying to diminish the value of virginity because you have LOST yours and immorality has taken hold of you. Live with it mate and learn to appreciate those who have shown to be MORE DISCIPLINED than you are. Those who have CHOSEN not to give in to immediate sexual gratification

Tell your dad to SHUT UP! son of stupid parents......you're mentally deranged that's y u cud not figure I said MOST not ALL virginity.....

All these millennium children that uses free mb n a used phone to come online.... I wish u said that shut up to my face so I cud give u a BRAIN FORMATTING slap.... Omo buruku Ikeji Aja..... Wasted sperm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by deodonna14(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
proud virgin boy i thank the holy spirit for this journey AMEN!
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by linked: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
mykel25:

Tell your dad to SHUT UP! son of stupid parents......you're mentally deranged that's y u cud not figure I said MOST not ALL virginity.....

All these millennium children that uses free mb n a used phone to come online.... I wish u said that shut up to my face so I cud give u a BRAIN FORMATTING slap.... Omo buruku Ikeji Aja..... Wasted sperm
Young man! It is needless to barter words with you. But I will dignify you by giving this last response. It hurts right? O yeah it hurts you to know the truth. If you are responsible enough, you will get married and enjoy all the sex you want. But, can you even manage a family with this your lack of self-control. It is a POWERFUL man who CONTROLS his anger and emotions but a WEAKLING let loose his emotions because his is powerless to tame it. STOP being a WEAKLING, learn to have self-control and you be good for it. Lastly sex is cheap, freely offered everywhere in a whole lot of settings but only men and women of virtue-- those with discipline, self-control, and will power-- chose to have it only in the appropriate setting, MARRIAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Godstraight(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
jashar:
smiley

People may despise you for saying the truth, but don't be deterred...
What is right would stand the test of time....

@ mykel25.... From the top of my head, I have some friends that have not bowed to the pressure of premarital sex and they are over 25... undecided
Like 2 have been dumped because of their stance, it hurt, but life goes on....

Self-Control and the fear of God....
religion is outdated and foolish,please educate yourseft
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by bubakar247: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
this is true
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by jashar(f): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Godstraight:
religion is outdated and foolish,please educate yourseft

I don't do religion.... undecided

I am enlightened enough to acknowledge the existence of the Most High God. YOU should upgrade to that level and stop living in the banality of self reliance and science only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.