Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Are You Financially Worried? Here Is The Solution - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Financially Worried? Here Is The Solution (362 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Financially Worried? Here Is The Solution by Bodjetstar(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
This situation of the economy makes some parents to be worried about the means of taking care of their children because of their financial challenges. Taking care of their children's financial needs such as school fees and others is bothering their hearts as we know that the children are on vacation presently.

Buying will be the next thing to do because very soon they will resume for the next academic session and the kids will need new writing materials and text books except for those in secondary schools who can still continue using their spacious used in the previous class (now that they promoted to the next class).
Some parents are worried about all these. Every parent wants to perform his/her role. Parents want the best for their children especially sound education.
Are you worried about the present situation of things?
Are you scared or feeling sorrowful that things are not going well as you think of? I am using this medium to tell you, "Don't Worry."

Read more on >>>>
Source: https://channelofvirtue./2017/08/23/dont-worry-it-is-settled/

(1) (Reply)

Interlocking Stone / Amazing Roadmap To Follow In Training Up A Better Child / Xmas Awoof For Samsung S6 Edge Plus With Accessories At 95k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.