Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (4461 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by egopersonified(f): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2017
op, what this girl needs is a job and not a relationship. are you ready to buy her clothes, phones, feed her family, pay their rent, pay medical bills, etc? you won't do these now, but if she sticks around for five years you will pay for all the above whether you are both in a relationship or not. please help her get a job, she doesn't need your money. for once do something reasonable for a lady without thinking about getting a piece of her. BTW she knows her guy is a player, she is ready to stick to him despite that, if you like go sing it in the mountains.
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by sirdouglas(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2017
JaffyJoe:
Man one of the best ways to permanently endear yourself to a woman is to come to her aid financially at a strategic time of need (talk & do).

There is nothing wrong with caring for someone you claim to love with gifts and lil cash sometimes. Same person you took your time to study when she worked for you and you feel can compliment you forever. Bros even if you buy 10k apparel for her and she later still say no, SO WHAT? No biggie, taking her shopping to a modest store is even a way to check her long throat meter.

Bottom line, don't biitch out now. That chic is your wife on some futuristic shxt. Don't lose a gem because you don't wanna appear like a mumu. If you find a good beautiful woman with awesome temperament & character, baba being her mumu is allowed.
maximum respect Bro
U are one of those guys I appreciate their suggestion.
So what do u think brother??
Should I go with her or give her and excuse?
What will be ur next line of action if u are in my shoes?
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by sirdouglas(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2017
egopersonified:
op, what this girl needs is a job and not a relationship. are you ready to buy her clothes, phones, feed her family, pay their rent, pay medical bills, etc? you won't do these now, but if she sticks around for five years you will pay for all the above whether you are both in a relationship or not. please help her get a job, she doesn't need your money. for once do something reasonable for a lady without thinking about getting a piece of her. BTW she knows her guy is a player, she is ready to stick to him despite that, if you like go sing it in the mountains.
babe calm down, I am not a stupid fellow or else I won't bring up the matter here. I appreciate ur opinion but I doubt if u read through. I have genuine interest in the young lady. One the reason I brought the matter here is because I don't want to appear to be taking advantage of her pls. She is undergoing a computer training so that's one reason while she is finding it a little difficult now. Once she is done I believe things will be a little easier. I can offer her a full-time job but she said no because of the training. U are a lady. Keeping sentiment aside, what do u sincerely think?? Considering the fact that I have been after this girl for a long time
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by sirdouglas(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2017
dewhaley:
OP...just forget about the Invitation and try to avoid helping her...if you eventually feel like helping her,then know that she might keep coming back for more help from you and we both know you will want something later from her
#justSaying
Guy for some unknown reasons I love this girl. U mean I should just let her go?? I remember how my friends and neighbors where praising her character then. I just don't know
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by Stevengerd(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2017
profhezekiah:
Please where can I get a girlfriend on naira land DAT doesn't demand for money?
Go family section, nt only gf even wife material
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by cymontempler: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2017
Op. On one hand,You are a weakling. Reason is because you had to run down a fellow guy because of Fanny.

What makes you think you are a better person?.

On the other hand, You have nothing to offer the girl in long term. Reason is because you don't sound like someone who can assist a lady without fucking her.

If I were you, the moment she asked for help, I will assist her and there will be nothing between us.

I don't Bleep ladies who ask me for financial assistance. I only Bleep ladies who want me to Bleep them for Bleep sake. Or ladies who fancy my person.

Do the right thing. Assist her in your own little way and let her be.

1 Like

Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by JaffyJoe(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2017
sirdouglas:
maximum respect Bro
U are one of those guys I appreciate their suggestion.
So what do u think brother??
Should I go with her or give her and excuse?
What will be ur next line of action if u are in my shoes?

I'd stick to the plan. Not give her the cash but take her shopping myself. Study her attitude and sense of appreciation in the process. That window would reveal a little bit more. Either it help solidify your feeling or disgusts you.

Though a 19yr old is an adult but understand that she'll still be falling short sometimes with teen-like attitudes. Help ease her into that transition of maturity with your patience and affection. Don't rush her.

1 Like

Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by drajjay: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2017
sirdouglas:
was that the only part u read?? Didn't u see where I said the dude is a known play boy I bow for u ooo
so because he's a playboy automatically means their relationship is headed nowhere.
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by dewhaley: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2017
sirdouglas:

Guy for some unknown reasons I love this girl. U mean I should just let her go?? I remember how my friends and neighbors where praising her character then. I just don't know
Well bruh,,anything called love can make you do the undoable(pardon my English)...Let her go,she ain't yours bro,it is a very stupid decision to take, but it will later turn out to be the best
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by tosyne2much(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2017
profhezekiah:
Go to the sexuality section
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by tosyne2much(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2017
chyy5:
Do u have genuine intentions for her? If yes, then re-mphasis ur intention to her. Is obvious she is having financial problem. Don't capitalize on that to do anything funny to her. Tell her what u want from her and if she can't say yes, then she should not remember you when she's in need. This was how a gal friendzoned me years and using the money I give her to cook for her cultist boyfriend in school. She remembers me each time she's broke and even when d guy fought with someone nd got wounded, d gal came to me pretending that her mother is seriously sick, not knowing is the idiot. Well, she regretted it cos I was long gone when d iidot dumped her sorry asx.
This one na serious case oooo egbon cheesy
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by tosyne2much(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Don't try to give her the impression that you're always available to help her offload her financial burden, otherwise, you will only end up taking other financial responsibilities of hers

If you must help her, take her to the market and buy her clothes without the intention of trying to buy her love. Henceforth, cease talking about your love or interest in her and watch how things unfold. And even if you are bent on dating her, please make sure you have a solid conviction that she has cut ties with the said former boyfriend, because, when you successfully convince a lady who is in a relationship to date you, it's just a matter of time because another guys snatches her from you
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2017
profhezekiah:
Stingy boy.

1 Like

Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2017
She doesn't have cloth and you want to buy her cloth when you guys are not even dating.

Chai, Maga don pay.

1 Like

Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by Xmen149(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dude

Never mix business with pleasure.never!!

refer her to a friend whom can help give her a work since you have made your intentions known.

Dnt start giving or promising gifts first it will always be misunderstood by her.

finally,help if you can and want to but never with intention to lure her,believe me you will be disappointed.

finally,give your attention to one who will cherish and love u bk,and who will put some meaning into your life (not some teen,else na kpansh dey worry u).
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by amuokuko: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
profhezekiah:

To go health section, open the thread of "Those living with HIV", sure u would get enough..
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
She is in need of help and she knows you can help her if you want to....financial help to be precised...

Go to the real estate section or retired and aging section s
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by SmellingAnus(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lakeside79:

Go to the real estate section or retired and aging section s
Lol... Why did you mention me to make such comment when I am not even the Op undecided
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by Adasun(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
OfficialDad:

Its time you stop caring about what she thinks. You should be discharging orders and respect. When she realizes that, things would fall in place. Don't pay for anything. You re not going again, period!.
i love dis part grin
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Adasun:
i love dis part grin

cool
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Make her feel comfortable, assist her... Don't try to bring up anything related to asking her out, I mean don't try to make her feel you are taking advantage of the situation, ... After two weeks you can still mention and update me about the latest development then I will tell you what next to do cool

for your mind now, you are forming professor for women affairs undecided
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
hmm
dating ur sales girl...
next it will be wanting to date ur housegirl

Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by Pwhitelaw(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cancel the invite because Itz of no use. Give her one excuse on why you need to boycott the event. Help her with anything you have. You can take her out whenever you are less busy. Make her feel comfortable but be vigilant so as not to be friendzone. Ladies are funny and the most painful part is she may be spending your cash on another guy. Reiterate your point and let her know how much you love her.
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by moderatedguy: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
sirdouglas:
thank you but since I have made a mistake of inviting her already which she said yes but don't have anything to wear. I asked her to come tomorrow so that I can take her to my friend for new clothes. What do u suggest that I do
guy make sure u Bleep her hard......it doesn't make any difference.
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by Funkychic(f): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Make her feel comfortable, assist her... Don't try to bring up anything related to asking her out, I mean don't try to make her feel you are taking advantage of the situation, ... After two weeks you can still mention and update me about the latest development then I will tell you what next to do cool

lolz......movie director!
Re: She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her by SmellingAnus(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Funkychic:

lolz......movie director!
Lol... cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

They're so in Love, But She's 4 Years Older / Help Please, Can My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? / Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.