Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily (29899 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily / Why Do I Fall In Love So Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by jrerico1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
And you expect men to just trust women??

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by SkenolProp(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
o ga o
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by deeone10: 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
can i see your pic
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Ghnaija(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by somehow: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
I know enough men that are trustworthy and have never cheated.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Lastking147(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Story for the gods
Abeg speak for yourself man
so women ain't Lustful?
Smh u need some 6

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by HMZi: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Another bitter feminist.....
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Greenthumb(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is one of those "men are scum" disciples hiding behind some misleading post of why men shouldn't be trusted. Yes, all men aren't good, but there're still very good men around, just as there're very terrible women everywhere and the good ones too.
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by HMZi: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:
I don't wanna trust again
and who cares?

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by ladykolly(f): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
There isn't any man who deserve a 100% trust,but a little trust is needed in every relationship or friendship.
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Temmason(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
OP Thats for u. Ladies y'all can trust0me with your life.
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by dude99(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Anyways! I don't even know what to say though, but shebi you are a guys too abi!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmT4t3RJOqM
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Divay22(f): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
HMZi:
and who cares?
You do cry
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by drewxx88(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Rorachy:
I don't even trust anybody to start with, talk more of men.
Eventually you would have to cos i too struggle with trusting people and gradually getting out of it...
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:

Sorry
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by HMZi: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:
You do cry
YOUR TRUST ISSUES HAVE BEEN NOTED...THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Crizillion1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
out of point and it made front page �

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin 2 things why this is all flavors of bad

1: Women think in connections and associations which are often very emotional
2: Men don't really give a Bleep

Women (most) do not compartmentalize their issues and resolve them in bits, they drag all other remotely associated/connected issues into the matter which makes men think you are making a mountain out of a mole-hill then all they see is drama and non-seriousness. TRUST has a whole lot of connections to other key things in a relationship so if it is threatened or broken, every other thing false apart and you ask yourself.. is it truly worth the drama? However if you pick the issue in question and treat it in isolation from all other emotional bindings.. you find out that you are less-pressured, emotionally balanced and more likely to make an impact than when you carry every other emotional baggage with it.

Men are less-emotional and tend to treat things one-after-the-other depending on its immediate priority. for them a fling has no emotions which is why they tell you it was nothing.. women attach a whole lot of things to sex.. like TRUST, love, romance, trouble-settlement, money, etc
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by COUNSELME: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
You can trust and love again, to get tips Please talk to a Counselme professional relationship counselor for free on 092749494 or chat on counselme.ng
Divay22:
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

8 Reasons why you shouldn't trust women easily

And remember you have a mum.
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by alexarelano(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
And dis OP will want to woo someone one day
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lalas247:

We already know this cheesy

Same applies to females.

Any man who allows himself fully trust a female non-relative should have his palate tattooed with a red-hot spike. The resulting pain would pale in significance when compared to the psychological trauma he'd have when she betrays his trust.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by raph101(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Op. Shift Jor. That's a parochial mindset. That's why your writeup won't make anything greater than FP on nairaland
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by reality17(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Rorachy:

If u dnt trust atleast one person, that means u can NEVER be trusted by anyone... Trust but dnt trust too much
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
who go trust man for this century... heartbreak loading niyen
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:
If he give you money to fix your hair no collect am.
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by ayamprecious: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
A lady once said men are dogs n I replied show me your father from the puc grin

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by bettercreature(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Rorachy:
You will miss lot of opportunities if you dont trust people.Some opportunities look too good to be true
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by OsuGanja(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
WOMEN ARE NOT LUSTFUL BA?

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by ifywise(f): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Guys Checkout This Cheap Itel A31 Android 7 Phone. See Full Specifications and Where To Buy...

http://www.specng.com/itel-a31-specs-price/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.