Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (80039 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
9inches:

You are a walking taqiyya, bro. 9:29 abrogates the verses (60:8-9). Unlike the old or new testaments, the quran is not organized by chronology but rather by size of chapters. Even within chapters, chronology can be confused. For example, in sura chapter 2, Muhammad received verses 193, 216, and 217 shortly after he arrived in Medina. About six years later, verses 190, 191, and 192 were received. This complicates interpretation, all the more when some verses appear to contradict.

Lol. on whose authority and where did u find such. hw would a verse talking about tax collection and fight people that seek to kill you abrogate another about befriending people that seek not to kill you and drive u away frm your home. i do not see any correlation.

Dis is an article on abrogation, please i beg u read it, do not be averse to read it please. because in ur prev arguments u pasted links to which i read. So please do.

http://www.quran-islam.org/main_topics/quran/false_accusations/abrogation_claims_(P1216).html

Your claim that Quran is arranged on size of chapter is a big lie. for example, surah Al fatiha the first chapter has seven verses, surah Al-kauthar(chapter 110 out of 114 chapters) has three verses making it the smallest in the Quran, likewise surah al-hujurat (chap 49) has 18 chapters while surah Qaf (chap 50) has 45 verses. So u see that u have no knowledge of
Quran, Islam or the Prophet,your assumptions are based on prejudice and bigotry. Your U just copy sites that seek to demonize islam to satisfy your theory and bigotry.

Now let me ask my own question.
How is it logical to have three in one God. God the creator that created the earth, human,animals and heavens(u know how mighty the heavens are) without no one's help will now need his own creation to help answer prayers from humans. God that destroyed towns, cities, villages for worshipping anything other than him will now turn around and say oya, this is my son worship him. Another point God will even father his own child from his own creation Mary?. Please explain soonest.

i still have others but answer that one first
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
9inches:

No did not. Replace the underscores "_" with your replies. Thanks

i know u have read my mentions to u. u just want to take me back and forth. Find it in your mentions, its there. i enumerated each number clearly 1 to 4 based on your theory u posted and if u cant u can maybe view my profile posts, scroll down a little.u will clearly see how i listed my replies.
Thank you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by FroshJaynex(m): 12:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Ernestyn:

I know ur type, u just so pained, frustrated and envious of him.
Because if not I don't see the reason why u sound like he's stepping on ur nerves, if it so I support him to keep doing it.
If he's all over d media, are u the media? Is he d one taking d pics?

Do u think he gives a shit about what people like u think?

That is the habit of great men and women. They don't give two shits about what people think or say about
them.

The best option for u now if you really have a problem with this blessed man of God, YOU can CRY him a RIVER, then BUILD a BRIGDE and GET OVER it!

Watch him laugh at ur delusion.

Oh yeah I remember he doesn't have such wasted time.
Take heart.
Lol dem don use anointing oil fry this one brain for church � �
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by UncleSnr(m): 7:40am On Aug 29, 2017
StopBanningMyEx:

You must be the idddiot!
Where did you see 6 million members
Aren't there bills to pay
Have you ever paid tithe in your life? angry

For real, you are an idiot. You see me putting a year to it, doesn't that show that I have proof for it?

Coming back to the other talk about bills, this is Tithe, remember there are host of other church collections like offering, dues, money from book, etc. So...

And for my paying bills, No I haven't, but I still buy recharge card. Thanks!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by mikebuddy(m): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2017
Ernestyn:

Your words are empty!
You typed nothing.
U only contradicted urself.
Jesus Christ gathered so much wealth, he rode on an ass, he fed five thousand people and did great things.
And who told u the church or peoples offerings and tithes are d reason why he his where he is today?
The truth about one's success is that "peoples opinion does not count".

U using iPhone 7 still there are peoples lives you can touch with that money u used. That's if u actually using it at all.
I still say don't judge blindly.
I see your level of wisdom with the Jesus reference you made.
I am done with you.
I will never respond to you again.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by mikebuddy(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2017
yemmy75:

I get your point bro

But then there are godly rich people and there are godly poor people. I'd rather stick with option 'A'

The life of a successful godly person is a sermon on its own. Needs no lengthy talk

Besides the overall aim is to draw you closer to God. They teach you hardwork with godliness as the only sure way to prosperity

If you have ever listened to any of his messages you wouldn't doubt this

At least you made a lot of sense too, guess no one knows it all, i have also learnt from you.
I like people who construct criticisms wisely.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2017
mikebuddy:

I see your level of wisdom with the Jesus reference you made.
I am done with you.
I will never respond to you again.

You haven't listened to his sermons and u conclude on what people say. Who is more delusional?
His teachings are also on Godliness and prosperity.
People would say vanity upon vanity all is vanity but again,

If you were asked to choose vanity Ferrari and vanity keke of course ppl will go for the vanity that will give them comfort and make them happy.
It's only hypocrites that would say that would go for vanity keke. Lol

You guys should stop all these irrelevant religious antic.

The more reason we are here on earth is to do d will of God and not of men.

Why do u sound like u go to church for what d pastor or bishop will give u and not what God will give u? You are too religious.

U guys should stop thinking Godliness and prosperity is a sin. In fact even Jesus Christ said u shall obey me and do all I tell u to do and u shall spend ur days in prosperity not poverty and ur years in pleasure not sorrow.

But it's more better to have wealth and still make heaven. It's fun all d way.

Lol......dont worry u will still respond when my name finally hits headline and my success go wide too.

I know ur type. I'm sure then u would say it's ur money that made me.

The wimps of ignorant men are truly real like Ebola & cancer.

This is where I say good bye, I have a lot of successful things to do.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2017
FroshJaynex:
Lol dem don use anointing oil fry this one brain for church � �

Hahahaha I love it when people like u get ur nose stocked in an alegator's hole. It sucks d brain.

Lol......funny baboon.
At least since its anointing oil it's better that ur cooked burnt brain skull miners have used and partly returned.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by FroshJaynex(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2017
Ernestyn:

Hahahaha I love it when people like u get ur nose stocked in an alegator's hole. It sucks d brain.

Lol......funny baboon.
At least since its anointing oil it's better that ur cooked burnt brain skull miners have used and partly returned.
Ernestyn:

Lol......funny baboon.
Madam ur brain has been fried � � lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2017
princetom1:

Not everything that glitters is gold. Even politicians dat seems like Saint, their hands are not clean. An intelligent person ask questions and reasons. All you do is assume and even if dem catch am with a human head for example tomorrow, u will be the first person to say, he is framed? Why do u think all these polithiefcians always deny any crime? Because they know that there are countless gullible people who will believe their lies for one reason or d oda

Dear princetom1,

I just wanna let u know that I have observed a long time ago, that most genuine great men and women are always being attacked with heavy critics and a lot of people are against them. Especially on their wealth.

People like Dangote, people have said he uses his truck to suck ppls blood and that's why he's wealthy, Buhari is a bonified hypocrite pretending to be alienating corruption, but how did he train his children in schools abroad, even musicians too, pastor E. A Adebayo, Bishop David Oyedepo, T. B Joshua, Pastor Chris Oyakilome, Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo etc are extorters, and scammers.

Even d dummy bobrisky that behave stupid had alot of people that trooped into d club in Lagos where he was last week to see him.

Even Efe of BBN nija Nigerians hailed him but now everyone is saying his songs are trash, he has wasted d money. But I'm very sure many just wanna have d same opportunity too, same thing with Tboss but same people that were castigating her that time are still wishing to be her boyfriend. All manner of blah blah blah yadda, yadda, yadda.

A lot of people are hypocrites who just hate it when u are blessed or wealthy they come out openly against u but they go behind to familiarize themselves with u esp in this country

That's why She is still underdeveloped.

But one thing I'm very sure of no matter how blessed one is 95% would be against u. People will talk. It's normal.

The best tip for every great person In life, is never listen to some irrelevant people no matter how had they cry out loud you are only doing urself good.

People's irrelevant talks are like vultures, they eat d carcass openly, and leave the skeleton to rot alone.

Just be urself and keep doing what's is good period!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2017
Ernestyn:

Dear princetom1,

I just wanna let u know that I have observed a long time ago, that most genuine great men and women are always being attacked with heavy critics and a lot of people are against them. Especially on their wealth.

People like Dangote, people have said he uses his truck to suck ppls blood and that's why he's wealthy, Buhari is a bonified hypocrite pretending to be alienating corruption, but how did he train his children in schools abroad, even musicians too, pastor E. A Adebayo, Bishop David Oyedepo, T. B Joshua, Pastor Chris Oyakilome, Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo etc are extorters, and scammers.

Even d dummy bobrisky that behave stupid had alot of people that trooped into d club in Lagos where he was last week to see him.

Even Efe of BBN nija Nigerians hailed him but now everyone is saying his songs are trash, he has wasted d money. But I'm very sure many just wanna have d same opportunity too, same thing with Tboss but same people that were castigating her that time are still wishing to be her boyfriend. All manner of blah blah blah yadda, yadda, yadda.

A lot of people are hypocrites who just hate it when u are blessed or wealthy they come out openly against u but they go behind to familiarize themselves with u esp in this country

That's why She is still underdeveloped.

But one thing I'm very sure of no matter how blessed one is 95% would be against u. People will talk. It's normal.

The best tip for every great person In life, is never listen to some irrelevant people no matter how had they cry out loud you are only doing urself good.

People's irrelevant talks are like vultures, they eat d carcass openly, and leave the skeleton to rot alone.

Just be urself and keep doing what's is good period!

Hmnn... U fail to tackled issues at hand. You are just generalizing, as a matter of fact, u can't categorize a business man and a pastor in same category. A business man will do anything to stay afloat, a pastor can't soil his hand.
Every situation is different, Saint today is criminal tomorrow, if u are a public figure, u should lay good example. I can tell u authoritatively that majority of those who are joining pastor hood now does it for the money and incase u didn't know, church business is one of the most lucrative. Sometimes u have to look beyond the surface. The Bible clearly said this... By their acts who shall know dem (every single act) Jesus was a perfect example. All the things these pastors are doing, ask urself, if Jesus is alive today, will he do such?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
princetom1:

Hmnn... U fail to tackled issues at hand. You are just generalizing, as a matter of fact, u can't categorize a business man and a pastor in same category. A business man will do anything to stay afloat, a pastor can't soil his hand.
Every situation is different, Saint today is criminal tomorrow, if u are a public figure, u should lay good example. I can tell u authoritatively that majority of those who are joining pastor hood now does it for the money and incase u didn't know, church business is one of the most lucrative. Sometimes u have to look beyond the surface. The Bible clearly said this... By their acts who shall know dem (every single act) Jesus was a perfect example. All the things these pastors are doing, ask urself, if Jesus is alive today, will he do such?

Lol.....u haven't made a point either.
Gather ur facts right before u generalize that he's not a genuine man of God.

Are you acts right before God too before u judge?
Are u also living the Christ life?

Even when Jesus Christ healed a woman's daughter that's was hit with possess spirit on Sabbath day the I too know Pharisees just like the so called Christians of today was questioned for his goodwill. Which I understood that that was his type of wealth that time.
His type of prosperity was healing the sick, casting out demons and he also fed a lot of people about five thousand and also seven thousand people again. Which I believe no one has beaten that record on earth, he also rode on a colt and people hailed him as a wealthy, as a king, as a billionaire . So Jesus Christ was a super wealthy man.

Stop being religious and have spiritual understanding.

Wealth is not the billions of money u have but it's about how many lives u ve touched and many u can still touch.

Just stop all these even Jesus Christ himself was heavily criticized and hated by many for having called himself d prophet and Messiah. So how much more in this generation.

I'm sure if Bishop David Oyedepo declares free money day in this country I'm 100% sure his haters and critics will be the first to be on the line.

You are even the one generalizing all "these pastors" is your own pastor exempted?

On judgement day God will not exempt members, businessmen, or even unbelievers to be judge just as the servants of God today. Businessmen, members or pastors we shall all be judged if ur acts are not right. I'm not perfect either.
So u also are not exempted.

There's no need to keep up with a pot that has a hole in it when u pour water in it, it keeps leaking.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ernestyn:

Lol.....u haven't made a point either.
Gather ur facts right before u generalize that he's not a genuine man of God.

Are you acts right before God too before u judge?
Are u also living the Christ life?

Even when Jesus Christ healed a woman's daughter that's was hit with possess spirit on Sabbath day the I too know Pharisees just like the so called Christians of today was questioned for his goodwill. Which I understood that that was his type of wealth that time.
His type of prosperity was healing the sick, casting out demons and he also fed a lot of people about five thousand and also seven thousand people again. Which I believe no one has beaten that record on earth. So Jesus Christ was a super wealthy man.

Stop being religious and have spiritual understanding.

Wealth is not the billions of money u have but it's about how many lives u ve touched and many u can still touch.

Just stop all these even Jesus Christ himself was heavily criticized and hated by many for having called himself d prophet and Messiah. So how much more in this generation.

I'm sure if Bishop David Oyedepo declares free money day in this country I'm 100% sure his haters and critics will be the first to be on the line.

You are even the one generalizing all "these pastors" is your own pastor exempted?

On judgement day God will not exempt members, businessmen, or even unbelievers to be judge just as the servants of God today. Businessmen, members or pastors we shall all be judged if ur acts are not right. I'm not perfect either.
So u also are not exempted.

There's no need to keep up with a pot that has a hole in it when u pour water in it, it keeps leaking.

I wonder why u trying so hard to justify one person like this. The facts are there bt even if u see it, u will refute it. Mind u, am not talking about only him bt these generation of pastors from old to young. I remember a particular one of them saying God does not condem same sex marriage. What they preach these days is, Prosperity, healing, success, elevation, money and so on. That's why upon say na we be the most religious people on earth, crime and all sort of vices has taken over. You know within ur self this things are wrong bt u just keep trying to prove it otherwise.... The only freedom u can have is knowing the truth
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
ibtz:

i know u have read my mentions to u. u just want to take me back and forth. Find it in your mentions, its there. i enumerated each number clearly 1 to 4 based on your theory u posted and if u cant u can maybe view my profile posts, scroll down a little.u will clearly see how i listed my replies.
Thank you

I read a bit until I realized it's disjointed and/incomplete. Just a copy and paste would do, if you did reply them as you said. It won't take all the time.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
ibtz:
Lol. on whose authority and where did u find such. hw would a verse talking about tax collection and fight people that seek to kill you abrogate another about befriending people that seek not to kill you and drive u away frm your home. i do not see any correlation.
Just like federal and state laws can be akin to each other in certain circumstances, but federal takes precedence as the final rule of law. Same thing happens with sura 9:29 versus its preceding analogous verses.

Dis is an article on abrogation, please i beg u read it, do not be averse to read it please. because in ur prev arguments u pasted links to which i read. So please do.
http://www.quran-islam.org/main_topics/quran/false_accusations/abrogation_claims_(P1216).html
Your link goes to the homepage, not to any article in particular.

Your claim that Quran is arranged on size of chapter is a big lie. for example, surah Al fatiha the first chapter has seven verses, surah Al-kauthar(chapter 110 out of 114 chapters) has three verses making it the smallest in the Quran, likewise surah al-hujurat (chap 49) has 18 chapters while surah Qaf (chap 50) has 45 verses. So u see that u have no knowledge of
Quran, Islam or the Prophet,your assumptions are based on prejudice and bigotry. Your U just copy sites that seek to demonize islam to satisfy your theory and bigotry.
The quran is arranged from the longest to the shortest chapter, not verse.

Now let me ask my own question.
How is it logical to have three in one God. God the creator that created the earth, human,animals and heavens(u know how mighty the heavens are) without no one's help will now need his own creation to help answer prayers from humans. God that destroyed towns, cities, villages for worshipping anything other than him will now turn around and say oya, this is my son worship him. Another point God will even father his own child from his own creation Mary?. Please explain soonest.

i still have others but answer that one first

Jesus Christ the Son of God was not created. Why? Because He is God. God revealing Himself to mankind the best way we can relate, is who Jesus was on earth. Pay attention to this: the Father is not the Son; the Son is not the Spirit; the Spirit is not the Father. BUT the Father is God, the Son is God and the Spirit is God. It is simply is a representation of three distinct aspects of the nature of God.

Let's look at "time" analogy for illustration. Is the "past" plus the "present" plus the "future" a total of three times? Not at all. It's simply a representation of three distinct aspects of the nature of time: past, present and future.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
You said this

ibtz:
if dat was in d case as to Christians subjugated to third class status, i bet u can neva visit dubai, uae, egypt,qatar etc because of third class subjugation.

And I replied.
9inches:
You are a hardcore liar. Non muslim foreigners who only temporarily reside in muslim lands are exempted from paying jizya.

And now you are saying
ibtz:
Lol. Please which lie did i tell now ehn.u r only contradicting ur sef, look at what u wrote there. temporarily non muslims are exempted. if they are, its because they are only staying for a while, i do not see any disorganization in that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
9inches:

I read a bit until I realized it's disjointed and/incomplete. Just a copy and paste would do, if you did reply them as you said. It won't take all the time.

O so u r d one that will tell me my own post is incomplete or u just refused to read it.
anyways , i cant force u to read it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
9inches:

Jesus Christ the Son of God was not created. Why? Because He is God. God revealing Himself to mankind the best way we can relate, is who Jesus was on earth. Pay attention to this: the Father is not the Son; the Son is not the Spirit; the Spirit is not the Father. BUT the Father is God, the Son is God and the Spirit is God. It is simply is a representation of three distinct aspects of the nature of God.

Let's look at "time" analogy for illustration. Is the "past" plus the "present" plus the "future" a total of three times? Not at all. It's simply a representation of three distinct aspects of the nature of time: past, present and future.

O wow jesus was not created, then he was what. Who existed first, God or jesus . if God existed first, how did jesus come into being if not created. if Jesus is God, as u put it then satan cannot tempt God or a part of God, (he wudnt dare) as evident to when jesus went for 40days fasting and prayer. Or can satan tempt God? if satan knows jesus is God, he wudnt dare try to tempt, its blasphemous to take such a claim..

Attributes of God, he doesn't eat, sleep, tire or even allegedly get nailed on the cross by his own creations.
if u want to talk abt time as an analogy for trinity,
yes d present, past and future is a total of 3 distinct times, not as a single representation, the present is not equal to the past nor the past equal to the future. and vice-versa. You cannot use a finite entity (time) to represent an infinite entity(God).As your time analogy is flawed, we cant look at God and say there is three in one, 3 in one absolutely means three gods, God's attributes is different from man and cant be shared across three entities, all else there wud be chaos and power mongering amongst themselves. God in trinity is like the greek analogy of the idols zeus, hades etc.

why would a God(i mean God the creator) that cannot die or tire have a child. i mean whats d essense of reproduction if not for d child to take over his father's or mother's legacy when he/she dies. You cant compare creator(God) to creation(Jesus A.S).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
9inches:
You said this

And I replied.

And now you are saying

so what now i dont get?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
9inches:

Just like federal and state laws can be akin to each other in certain circumstances, but federal takes precedence as the final rule of law. Same thing happens with sura 9:29 versus its preceding analogous verses.

Your link goes to the homepage, not to any article in particular.

The quran is arranged from the longest to the shortest chapter, not verse.

In order

1.But dis law is in d same book now. its not two different constitutions.
Look at dis verse frm d same chapter 9
Quran 9:13
will you not fight a people who have violated their oaths(pagans of makkah) and intended to expel the Messenger (S. A. W) while they did attack you first? Do you fear them? Allah has more right that you should fear Him if you are believers.

This verse in itself has completed and complemented all my arguments about fight only if attacked first and it also preceeds 9:29.

2. copy the link to the html part. dis d link again

3. Pls, longest chapter, is it not number of verses b4?
abi how do u determine longest and shortest chapter please?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
ibtz:

In order

1.But dis law is in d same book now. its not two different constitutions.
Look at dis verse frm d same chapter 9
Quran 9:13
will you not fight a people who have violated their oaths(pagans of makkah) and intended to expel the Messenger (S. A. W) while they did attack you first? Do you fear them? Allah has more right that you should fear Him if you are believers.

This verse in itself has completed and complemented all my arguments about fight only if attacked first and it also preceeds 9:29.
Read my post again. The latter law, if in a contest with a preceeding law, takes precedence. Muhammad gave different rules at different periods. That's why different sects in islam can apply different rule for similar cases and still be backed by the quran. There is no one-size-fits-all rule in islam when certain situations arise.

2. copy the link to the html part. dis d link again
The verse in question is not addressed there. However, the reason why some sects in islam disregard the authentic (sahih) hadith is because it gave accounts of Muhammad's life who every rational person would know is a fickle-minded person. This is easily recognized when you simultaneously study the quran (chronologically), the hadiths, the bible and some history. You will realize muhammad makes those rules to gain loyalty and have his way with things. He was very smart. Although after he died, many were apostatizing, until Abu Bakr (talk for another day) took over. Islam owed its survival to Abu Bakr.

3. Pls, longest chapter, is it not number of verses b4?
abi how do u determine longest and shortest chapter please?
No, longest chapter means more texts, not verses.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
ibtz:

so what now i dont get?
It means you either spoke out of ignorance or you were using taqiyya.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
princetom1:

I wonder why u trying so hard to justify one person like this. The facts are there bt even if u see it, u will refute it. Mind u, am not talking about only him bt these generation of pastors from old to young. I remember a particular one of them saying God does not condem same sex marriage. What they preach these days is, Prosperity, healing, success, elevation, money and so on. That's why upon say na we be the most religious people on earth, crime and all sort of vices has taken over. You know within ur self this things are wrong bt u just keep trying to prove it otherwise.... The only freedom u can have is knowing the truth

Thank God at least u admitted ur wrong. "upon say na we be religious people on earth, crime and all sort of vices has taken over"

Naturally blacks are enemies to themselves before becoming enemies to others. Just like what you doing.

The whites saw our foolishness and decided to elevate us with the system of civilization so that we can live as peope who use their brains.

Coming down to religion, they brought Christianity to see if it would save us d struggle and they tried to make us understand that Christianity is living like Christ, it's spiritual and not religious but it didn't change anything.

Blacks practice religion than spirituality.

But instead, blacks prefer to be more barbaric in nature, kidnapping for money, raping little children, yahoo yahoo, juju, diabolical powers, selfish politics and still getting away without proper judgement. Which is still a daily routine.

All these stated are majorly identified with Africans esp Nigerians. They need orientation, their mindsets are backward.

That's why they were able to manipulate us of our resources and indirectly ruled us.

Blacks live more on what people tell them and don't explore what they are been told.

If you wanna cheat a black man put it in books. That's how foolish and dumb they can be.

It's only a few that have recognized that and have come out from d delusion.

Just like the way you are generalizing every pastor. You seem like u hate this man.

Well from d other point of view many fake pastors everywhere which I 100% agree. And many have dragged God's name to the mud all in d bid to get money.

But it's pastors like this that make it look as if there are no genuine men of God.
OK if u feel all men of God are extorters then why go to church? Or are there not any true men of God again?

U people think God need ur money. How much do u even have u ppl are crying like babies. The reason we give our tithes and offerings are for our blessings. They are stored in God's heavenly banks for our refilling of abundance wealth.

Well get ur facts right I still say. U still ignorant of knowing d real truth.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
ibtz:

O wow jesus was not created, then he was what. Who existed first, God or jesus . if God existed first, how did jesus come into being if not created. if Jesus is God, as u put it then satan cannot tempt God or a part of God, (he wudnt dare) as evident to when jesus went for 40days fasting and prayer. Or can satan tempt God? if satan knows jesus is God, he wudnt dare try to tempt, its blasphemous to take such a claim..

Attributes of God, he doesn't eat, sleep, tire or even allegedly get nailed on the cross by his own creations.
if u want to talk abt time as an analogy for trinity,
yes d present, past and future is a total of 3 distinct times, not as a single representation, the present is not equal to the past nor the past equal to the future. and vice-versa. You cannot use a finite entity (time) to represent an infinite entity(God).As your time analogy is flawed, we cant look at God and say there is three in one, 3 in one absolutely means three gods, God's attributes is different from man and cant be shared across three entities, all else there wud be chaos and power mongering amongst themselves. God in trinity is like the greek analogy of the idols zeus, hades etc.

why would a God(i mean God the creator) that cannot die or tire have a child. i mean whats d essense of reproduction if not for d child to take over his father's or mother's legacy when he/she dies. You cant compare creator(God) to creation(Jesus A.S).
You obviously have comprehension problem. If Jesus is God (same God 'in the beginning') as I explained, how again can God be creating Himself?

God who is infinite and outside the realm of His creation (space and time), chose to enter his creation for man to have the understanding of who He is. Once He did that, it is only rational to think he should operate as a Man (confined within space and time). You don't need a PhD to wrap your brain around this.

You can ask, "does that mean Jesus prayed to Himself?" The answer is No, only if you understand the doctrine of trinity, one Being who is God, who has three distinct persons in Him (the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit). They surely can communicate to each other. In such a case, as with Jesus praying to the Father, He is not talking to himself, He is talking to another Person.

More explanation of trinity http://www.cuf.org/2004/04/trinity-blessed-be-god-father-son-and-holy-spirit/
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
9inches:

It means you either spoke out of ignorance or you were using taqiyya.

Lol, u av been throwing taqiyya around. taqiyya means not reavealing your muslim identity if u r in grave danger i.e in a situation where muslims are being targeted or killed. u don't even know d meaning.

pls how is tax collection third class subjugation. am not understanding. u r just throwing unfound assumptions. Dis back and forth, am tired. u have not even replied to my own questions.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
9inches:

The verse in question is not addressed there. However, the reason why some sects in islam disregard the authentic (sahih) hadith is because it gave accounts of Muhammad's life who every rational person would know is a fickle-minded person. This is easily recognized when you simultaneously study the quran (chronologically), the hadiths, the bible and some history. You will realize muhammad makes those rules to gain loyalty and have his way with things. He was very smart. Although after he died, many were apostatizing, until Abu Bakr (talk for another day) took over. Islam owed its survival to Abu Bakr.

No, longest chapter means more texts, not verses.

Now u have resorted to insulting him. i think u r not a rational human at all. if not all my evidences, text, verses i have quoted shud make a right minded person think deeply.

2. Gosh, its still d same thing, chap 1 surah fatiha has less text than chap 2 surah Al-Baqarah. likewise surah 110 has less text than surah 111,112,113,114. dere r countless instances in the Quran. so it still remains that u have no knowledge of islam, muslims or the Prophet Muhammad and u r bigoted and prejudicial even after clear evidence. Thank you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
9inches:

Read my post again. The latter law, if in a contest with a preceeding law, takes precedence. Muhammad gave different rules at different periods. That's why different sects in islam can apply different rule for similar cases and still be backed by the quran. There is no one-size-fits-all rule in islam when certain situations arise.

1. on whose authority does a latter law take precedence over a preceding. your authority?
lol. if by ur logic then QURAN 60:8:9 is a latter law and takes precedence over 9:29.

See am tired, i have showed you even a text from d same chapter to back my point, yet you now concoct another bullshit talking about preceding and latter laws. wth. I think maybe u shud continue with your bigotry. i av shown u clear enough evidences to back my point, but because u just dont want to accept, u say taqiyya, taqiyya.
Abeg, e b lyk say u no wan hear truth.

Quran 60:8
Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. verily Allah loves those who deak with equity

Quran 60:9
It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion and have driven you out and helped to drive you out, that Allah forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the wrong doers)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
ibtz:

Lol, u av been throwing taqiyya around. taqiyya means not reavealing your muslim identity if u r in grave danger i.e in a situation where muslims are being targeted or killed. u don't even know d meaning.
In as much as non muslims stretch it's meaning, muslims 'crop' it as a defence tool only. We all know it's more than that.

pls how is tax collection third class subjugation. am not understanding. u r just throwing unfound assumptions. Dis back and forth, am tired. u have not even replied to my own questions.
It's not unfound, it's very clear in the quran, at a given time, to achieve an end - Subjugation of dhimmis.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ernestyn:

Thank God at least u admitted ur wrong. "upon say na we be religious people on earth, crime and all sort of vices has taken over"

Naturally blacks are enemies to themselves before becoming enemies to others. Just like what you doing.

The whites saw our foolishness and decided to elevate us with the system of civilization so that we can live as peope who use their brains.

Coming down to religion, they brought Christianity to see if it would save us d struggle and they tried to make us understand that Christianity is living like Christ, it's spiritual and not religious but it didn't change anything.

Blacks practice religion than spirituality.

But instead, blacks prefer to be more barbaric in nature, kidnapping for money, raping little children, yahoo yahoo, juju, diabolical powers, selfish politics and still getting away without proper judgement. Which is still a daily routine.

All these stated are majorly identified with Africans esp Nigerians. They need orientation, their mindsets are backward.

That's why they were able to manipulate us of our resources and indirectly ruled us.

Blacks live more on what people tell them and don't explore what they are been told.

If you wanna cheat a black man put it in books. That's how foolish and dumb they can be.

It's only a few that have recognized that and have come out from d delusion.

Just like the way you are generalizing every pastor. You seem like u hate this man.

Well from d other point of view many fake pastors everywhere which I 100% agree. And many have dragged God's name to the mud all in d bid to get money.

But it's pastors like this that make it look as if there are no genuine men of God.
OK if u feel all men of God are extorters then why go to church? Or are there not any true men of God again?

U people think God need ur money. How much do u even have u ppl are crying like babies. The reason we give our tithes and offerings are for our blessings. They are stored in God's heavenly banks for our refilling of abundance wealth.

Well get ur facts right I still say. U still ignorant of knowing d real truth.

I just have to laugh. These days we don't give God tithe, pastors has turn it to their personal account, just like the man of God u are trying so hard to defend. Lemme rest my case, u will never see anything wrong in him even if he kills someone tomorrow... .

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
9inches:

You obviously have comprehension problem. If Jesus is God (same God 'in the beginning') as I explained, how again can God be creating Himself?

God who is infinite and outside the realm of His creation (space and time), chose to enter his creation for man to have the understanding of who He is. Once He did that, it is only rational to think he should operate as a Man (confined within space and time). You don't need a PhD to wrap your brain around this.

You can ask, "does that mean Jesus prayed to Himself?" The answer is No, only if you understand the doctrine of trinity, one Being who is God, who has three distinct persons in Him (the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit). They surely can communicate to each other. In such a case, as with Jesus praying to the Father, He is not talking to himself, He is talking to another Person.

More explanation of trinity http://www.cuf.org/2004/04/trinity-blessed-be-god-father-son-and-holy-spirit/

Does this teaching even makes sense to u yourself? What does the Bible really teach apart from all these hard explanations?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
9inches:

No, u r d one dat has comprehension problems,one being existed before d other that is God. Jesus did not exist at the time of God creating the heavens and the earth and if u tell me dat he did den u r one big liar. so from God's words "Be and he was" Jesus was born to the virgin mary. its from dis instance that christians believe God fathered his child from mary. I mean God fathered his son from his own creation mary(is that not incest) and then allowed his alleged baby mama to marry another of his creations. does dat make sense to u oh sori my bad, it could to u because of watever reason. if jesus is God's son what does dat make Adam.
from ur logic, one being is God who is divided into three distinct persons, dat is still 3 gods. God dat destroyed nations for worshipping anything oda than him, for associating partners/oda gods with him. Dat God now has a son from his own creation mehn dat is double standards. Cant You Seee And it is not logical or rational at all.

Jesus told his disciples to worship one God ("thy Lord thy God"wink. I believe jesus neva told his disciples dat "worship me". Dere are many verses in d bible dat says worship only one God Matthew 19:16-17 Mark 12:32-34 John 17:3 Mark 12:28-30
Jesus neva said to worship him but thy lord thy God in heaven. Now lets look at jesus christ as d son of God. what is d definition of son?'A male child, a boy or man in relation to his parents; one's male offspring"."A male person who has such a close relationship with an older or otherwise more authoritative person that he can be regarded as a son of the other person.""A male person considered to have been significantly shaped by some external influence."There are also many verses in d bible dat call ppl son of God: KJV Read 1 Chronicles 22:10 Luke 3:38 Romans 8:14 Job 38:7
Frm dis bible verses above we can call various ppl as d son of God Frm dis we can conclude dat christians falsely believe christ as a biological son of God instead of as a man influenced and guided by God and a Prophet sent unto the Lost sheep of israel.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
princetom1:

Does this teaching even makes sense to u yourself? What does the Bible really teach apart from all these hard explanations?

Exactly my broda... its not logical at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177