Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (80048 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 3:37am On Aug 30, 2017
9inches:

Mind explaning? wink

ok now i see where u get dis wrong.
i meant to say dey r both taxes together(not the same still) , but dey differ in name. i just did not put it in the right manner. (But u know, that i meant they r not d same) because i also wrote, it is muslims and non muslim tax, living in a muslim nation. i also wrote zakat is usually higher than jizya. so u know dat I meant dey r not d same
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 3:38am On Aug 30, 2017
9inches:

It wasn't a disputed case at all.

O yes it was.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 3:43am On Aug 30, 2017
9inches:

Only if it does not get in the way of a latter sura.

And again, Shekau and/or Al Baghdadi are on point in their own exegesis preference. In fact, these "brave" junood allah are more Muslim than lily-livered moderate muslims like yourself.

There u go again, as far as it is not abrogated, it holds. what do u think is d essence of abrogation b4.

Evil exegesis of quoting Quranic verses halflly, without quoting its conditions. dats wat it is.

in your mind, u know they dont stand for islam, but because u want to make your own fair seeming, dats y u will not accept it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 4:11am On Aug 30, 2017
ibtz:

ok now i see where u get dis wrong.
i meant to say dey r both taxes together(not the same still) , but dey differ in name. i just did not put it in the right manner. (But u know, that i meant they r not d same) because i also wrote, it is muslims and non muslim tax, living in a muslim nation. i also wrote zakat is usually higher than jizya. so u know dat I meant dey r not d same

You were, and still is downplaying the fact that it was established as a form of subjugation of dhimmis until they turn to muhammad's allah.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 4:12am On Aug 30, 2017
ibtz:

O yes it was.

No it wasn't. That's even the first commandment. The dispute was if Jesus is God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 4:19am On Aug 30, 2017
ibtz:

There u go again, as far as it is not abrogated, it holds. what do u think is d essence of abrogation b4.

Evil exegesis of quoting Quranic verses halflly, without quoting its conditions. dats wat it is.

in your mind, u know they dont stand for islam, but because u want to make your own fair seeming, dats y u will not accept it.

Myself, like every other person who understands islam for what it is, know who are taking after muhammad and Abu Bakr.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2017
9inches:

It's not as hard as the courses you read in school. You only need an open mind and interest.

My mind is open enough not to believe what does not originate from the Bible
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2017
9inches:

No it wasn't. That's even the first commandment. The dispute was if Jesus is God.

Yeah and i showed you in your own bible where jesus is talking about d existence of only One God ("Our Lord God is One). I also showed u instances of "Son of God" appears in d bible.
Now u want to change it but u cant. grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2017
9inches:

Yeah and i showed you in your own bible where jesus is talking about d existence of only One God ("Our Lord Our God is One). I also showed u instances of "Son of God" appears in d bible.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2017
9inches:

Myself, like every other person who understands islam for what it is, know who are taking after muhammad and Abu Bakr.

Lol, U dont know shit about islam, and i have proven it to you. Your knowledge is still prejudicial, and u dont have an understanding of the Quran (any at all). Your knowledge is only off sites that seek to demonize islam so dat dey will win souls for christ, but yet islam is growing rapidly, but yet u are pained about its progression. i understand your hatred, but don't worry Quran has already talked abt it.

U neva even sabi contradictions wey dey your bible, but yet u claim to know what is islam is.

Abeg no make me laugh grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2017
9inches:

You were, and still is downplaying the fact that it was established as a form of subjugation of dhimmis until they turn to muhammad's allah.

O God!!!! u know what, i give up on you. just continue in your ignorance, choose watever you choose to believe. i repeat yet again, its for civil obligations but u choose not to believe. Believe watever, i dont care anymore honestly.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
princetom1:

My mind is open enough not to believe what does not originate from the Bible
Great! We are on the same boat then. I go by accurate biblical teachings.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
ibtz:

Yeah and i showed you in your own bible where jesus is talking about d existence of only One God ("Our Lord God is One). I also showed u instances of "Son of God" appears in d bible.
There is no contradiction in saying Jesus is God and there is only but one God.

Brain fall on you grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
ibtz:

Lol, U dont know shit about islam, and i have proven it to you. Your knowledge is still prejudicial, and u dont have an understanding of the Quran (any at all). Your knowledge is only off sites that seek to demonize islam so dat dey will win souls for christ, but yet islam is growing rapidly, but yet u are pained about its progression. i understand your hatred, but don't worry Quran has already talked abt it.

U neva even sabi contradictions wey dey your bible, but yet u claim to know what is islam is.

Abeg no make me laugh grin
You didn't prove anything, simply because you can't. Your ignorance of even your faith is showing. Even muhammad would be turning in his grave in utter disbelief. I will keep quoting you to make sure your display of ignorance on here is for a lifetime.

It is very rational to be scared of spread of a deadly malady like cancer, isn't it? And by the way, you can't demonize a demon.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
ibtz:

O God!!!! u know what, i give up on you. just continue in your ignorance, choose watever you choose to believe. i repeat yet again, its for civil obligations but u choose not to believe. Believe watever, i dont care anymore honestly.
You should care for your soul in the afterlife. Seek for the truth before it's too late for you.

Peace.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
princetom1:

I just have to laugh. These days we don't give God tithe, pastors has turn it to their personal account, just like the man of God u are trying so hard to defend. Lemme rest my case, u will never see anything wrong in him even if he kills someone tomorrow... .

For the records no man of God or no person on earth is perfect. Not even ur own Pastor.

I perceive the real bone of contention with this pastors of big churches like pastor E A Adebayo, Bishop David Oyedepo and d rest is that most of these small church pastors are the ones feeding u people with lies and empty words. Instead of them to preach d word of God they would start preaching hateful words against those that have made it big.

I guess u go to church and still pay ur pastor ur tithe since ur mentality is as shallow as that.

I know some pastors are pastorial beggars but not my own pastor, if u wanna commit suicide on that u can.

You just hate d man it's very obvious. Keep hating Afterall if it was a business investment u would have been ten times richer than Bill Gate but so unfortunate hate yields no profit.

Your mentality only revolves around negative things about people. U just have a rotten mindset. A typical Nigerian guy I see.

I guess ur hatred towards him could be what might kill u tomorrow not him.

Hmm abeg u just like a basket, the more I keep pouring water the more u don't get it.

Peace out from u finally!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ernestyn:

For the records no man of God or no person on earth is perfect. Not even ur own Pastor.

I perceive the real bone of contention with this pastors of big churches like pastor E A Adebayo, Bishop David Oyedepo and d rest is that most of these small church pastors are the ones feeding u people with lies and empty words. Instead of them to preach d word of God they would start preaching hateful words against those that have made it big.

I guess u go to church and still pay ur pastor ur tithe since ur mentality is as shallow as that.

I know some pastors are pastorial beggars but not my own pastor, if u wanna commit suicide on that u can.

You just hate d man it's very obvious. Keep hating Afterall if it was a business investment u would have been ten times richer than Bill Gate but so unfortunate hate yields no profit.

Your mentality only revolves around negative things about people. U just have a rotten mindset. A typical Nigerian guy I see.

I guess ur hatred towards him could be what might kill u tomorrow not him.

Hmm abeg u just like a basket, the more I keep pouring water the more u don't get it.

Peace out from u finally!

I guess after u have no arguments to make anymore, u deviated from the topic and start throwing shades at me.... Oh, how much that says about u. Is now a crime to have a different opinion from u. Clapp for yourself mam... I can't tread the path of insult with u, so... I rest my case.. . Also, u know nothing, not even a clue of what i believe or how i worship
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
9inches:

There is no contradiction in saying Jesus is God and there is only but one God.

Brain fall on you grin

Oga hw wud jesus b God, and God the father is also God and u say, God is One.

bigger sense fall on u mehn; D
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
9inches:

You didn't prove anything, simply because you can't. Your ignorance of even your faith is showing. Even muhammad would be turning in his grave in utter disbelief. I will keep quoting you to make sure your display of ignorance on here is for a lifetime.

It is very rational to be scared of spread of a deadly malady like cancer, isn't it? And by the way, you can't demonize a demon.
Oh now u r saying i didn't prove anything, after all my writing, i did not prove anything of course i dont expect u to accept my provings.
Lol, so u know u r scared of islam, hate it or not islam will continue to spread as it will b accepted by ppl wu have sense and can think logically not dose dat believe There is 3 in 1 God.

This verse again

Quran 2:145

And even if you were to bring to the people of the scripture(jews and christians) all the Aayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations etc) they would not follow your Qiblah, nor are u going to follow their Qiblah. Verily if u follow their desires after that which you have received of knowledge (from Allah), then indeed you will be one of the wrong doers.

Peace out bruhh. Enjoy Sallahgrin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
princetom1:

I guess after u have no arguments to make anymore, u deviated from the topic and start throwing shades at me.... Oh, how much that says about u. Is now a crime to have a different opinion from u. Clapp for yourself mam... I can't tread the path of insult with u, so... I rest my case.. . Also, u know nothing, not even a clue of what i believe or how i worship

Lmao!......so now u feel so grievous and pained when someone make ill comments about u.

Bro u made no intellectual points too all through ur comments because I observed u hid behind the wall at every facts I threw at u.

Someone told u he's a bad man and u believed u didn't explore to know if truly he is. U live too much on people's poo u better stay away from it it stinks so awful.

I just wanted u to know that feeling. It's not a good one at all. After all u made ill comments about him. "why comment he would kill someone tomorrow"? when u know no shiit about him are u God to judge?

And for ur info too no punk can persuade me to believe anything without proofs and tell me how to hate people and how I worship. Period!

I just give up on my conversation with you to grand finale It's of no benefit at all.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ernestyn:

Lmao!......so now u feel so grievous and pained when someone make ill comments about u.

Bro u made no intellectual points too all through ur comments because I observed u hid behind the wall at every facts I threw at u.

Someone told u he's a bad man and u believed u didn't explore to know if truly he is. U live too much on people's poo u better stay away from it it stinks so awful.

I just wanted u to know that feeling. It's not a good one at all. After all u made ill comments about him. "why comment he would kill someone tomorrow"? when u know no shiit about him are u God to judge?

And for ur info too no punk can persuade me to believe anything without proofs and tell me how to hate people and how I worship. Period!

I just give up on my conversation with you to grand finale It's of no benefit at all.

As u wish mam... I jus did a little research on u. I was wrong, it seems ur moniker was just created to fight anyone on religion section who says anything u don't agree with.. .. Goodluck insulting people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
princetom1:

As u wish mam... I jus did a little research on u. I was wrong, it seems ur moniker was just created to fight anyone on religion section who says anything u don't agree with.. .. Goodluck insulting people

No dear I don't fight people, people fight me. Can't u see many against one. It shows that I get my facts right and I make bitter truthful comments which people know deeply in their hearts but they just wanna wallow in ignorance.

I remember those days people like these would tell u, the rich cannot make heaven or if u manage to even posses a beatle car of those times I do call tortoise car when I was small lol! it's like you are the worst sinner one earth.

I remember also when a Scripture Union member told my dad that if he should keep eating fried egg he wouldn't make heaven or better raptured on d day of Christ coming. I laughed in pity tears was pouring outta my eyes, then I realize even some unbelievers are far more reasonable than these religious Christians.

These sect of Christians don't understand the mysteries behind the word "Christianity" and what it carries. They are to religious and they are only carried away by religious identification. Godliness and wealth is the greatest blessing one can ever have on earth.

When God bless a man, he bless him beyond human comprehension that even these sect of Christians become very confused and can't phantom it because it so strange to be true. So people cook up things to speak ill of great men and women, they lie to make people not believe, they are vain talkers and unruly people.

God blessings are mysteries.
I live on the mystery of God's word, not basically the men of God, so that I don't live on d misery of people

That was and is still d kind of religious ignorance 90% of christians today are identified with.

So dear Princetom1, I'm not fighting you, you d one fighting me. I made my opinion and u made urs but u seemed more pained with my points because they are facts and bitter pills to swallow.

I'm sorry for making you worrying a lot today and yesterday, I'm the kinda lady that stand on my word, on the real truth and justify what's real. Especially about my church, tho not all comments I see about my church I care about but some just outta this world. I don't hate on people for nothing it's not my thing.

I'm not a mediocre, I go for the best even if people would be against me, that's how I survive. It's shameful not to stand for what is gainful. I'm not ashamed to stand up for Jesus christ.

I don't comment on other churches, even if it's d devil's church.

So next time pls if u see me comment just pass by it will save u alot.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ernestyn:

No dear I don't fight people, people fight me. Can't u see many against one. It shows that I get my facts right and I make bitter truthful comments which people know deeply in their hearts but they just wanna wallow in ignorance.

I remember those days people like these would tell u, the rich cannot make heaven or if u manage to even posses a beatle car of those times I do call tortoise car when I was small lol! it's like you are the worst sinner one earth.

I remember also when a Scripture Union member told my dad that if he should keep eating fried egg he wouldn't make heaven or better raptured on d day of Christ coming. I laughed in pity tears was pouring outta my eyes, then I realize even some unbelievers are far more reasonable than these religious Christians.

These sect of Christians don't understand the mysteries behind the word "Christianity" and what it carries. They are to religious and they are only carried away by religious identification. Godliness and wealth is the greatest blessing one can ever have on earth.

When God bless a man, he bless him beyond human comprehension that even these sect of Christians become very confused and can't phantom it because it so strange to be true. So people cook up things to speak ill of great men and women, they lie to make people not believe, they are vain talkers and unruly people.

God blessings are mysteries.
I live on the mystery of God's word, not basically the men of God, so that I don't live on d misery of people

That was and is still d kind of religious ignorance 90% of christians today are identified with.

So dear Princetom1, I'm not fighting you, you d one fighting me. I made my opinion and u made urs but u seemed more pained with my points because they are facts and bitter pills to swallow.

I'm sorry for making you worrying a lot today and yesterday, I'm the kinda lady that stand on my word, on the real truth and justify what's real. Especially about my church, tho not all comments I see about my church I care about but some just outta this world. I don't hate on people for nothing it's not my thing.

I'm not a mediocre, I go for the best even if people would be against me, that's how I survive. It's shameful not to stand for what is gainful. I'm not ashamed to stand up for Jesus christ.

I don't comment on other churches, even if it's d devil's church.

So next time pls if u see me comment just pass by it will save u alot.

Hmnn... facts? I haven't even seen u quote a Bible verse than go about on off topics and making claims we all know are lies. I just think it's better to stop arguing with u because u already hurling insults and i wount do same with u. Our kind of language says alot about us. That doesn't mean if i see something ill i wount speak up. Far from it. Good night
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
ibtz:

Oga hw wud jesus b God, and God the father is also God and u say, God is One.

bigger sense fall on u mehn; D

Already answered that. Learn to pay attention to save your own life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
ibtz:

Oh now u r saying i didn't prove anything, after all my writing, i did not prove anything of course i dont expect u to accept my provings.
Lol, so u know u r scared of islam, hate it or not islam will continue to spread as it will b accepted by ppl wu have sense and can think logically not dose dat believe There is 3 in 1 God.

No, you could hardly prove anything because I kept refuting them all. Reason is because you haven't put in good time and effort to learn the quran and the bible. Anyway, such ignorance is expected of every muslim who still in this age of knowledge, believe the quran is of God.

Of course, I am very scared of terrorists and terrorist sympathizers. It is a very rational thing.

This verse again

Quran 2:145
And even if you were to bring to the people of the scripture(jews and christians) all the Aayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations etc) they would not follow your Qiblah, nor are u going to follow their Qiblah. Verily if u follow their desires after that which you have received of knowledge (from Allah), then indeed you will be one of the wrong doers.

Exactly. Another of muhammad fabrication to confuse and deceive muslims, because he knew his lies will keep being refuted and exposed. This was "revealed" so that muslims would see something to fall back on when their lies are being refuted.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
princetom1:

Hmnn... facts? I haven't even seen u quote a Bible verse than go about on off topics and making claims we all know are lies. I just think it's better to stop arguing with u because u already hurling insults and i wount do same with u. Our kind of language says alot about us. That doesn't mean if i see something ill i wount speak up. Far from it. Good night

U still have not validated ur points with scriptures too. Remove d spec in ur eyes before u remove mine.
Before u judge others judge urself.

Matthew 6:33, Deuteronomy 28:1-13, Job 36:11, Exodus 23:25-26, psalm 112:1-3, Matthew 5:13-16, Romans 8:29-30 dear I will keep quoting, and quoting and quoting scriptures from beginning to the end but it's not how much u quote d scriptures it's how much u understand scriptures. It's ur level of insight to d deep things in d word of God that set d pace for ur life.

Even d devil knows so well about d scriptures that's why he does everything in his power to make people not read their Bibles and get the right facts because he knows when they do they will outsmart him.

Some christians don't live on their manufacturer's (God's) manual they live on substandard opinions and that's what is affecting them.

I will also take u to philosophy since u wants all facts in this life. Yeah Stephen Hawking a great philosopher said in his book The Grand design and I quote :
"Either human intelligence ultimately owes its origin to mindless matter or there's a creator. It's strange that some people claim that it is their intelligence that leads them to prefer the first to the second. He has learned to distinguish between the greatness of God and the inexcusable evil that has been done by those professing His Name (GOD). And so I do not deduce as Christopher Hitchens does that God is not great and that religion poisons everything.
After all if I failed to distinguish between the genius of Einstein and the abuse of this science to create weapons of mass destruction, I might be tempted to say science is not great and technology poisons everything".

All d facts u want I will give u from every angle, but I still say it is waste of time to keep pouring water intto a leaking pot.

U trying to play d victim of insulting u to justify urself But u d one who started the conversation with ill comments, u seem so pained to ur marrow u can't bear it so who is playing who?

Bro start seeing things from d brighter side of life. Think outside d box it rejevunates the brain I tell u.

I guess u using this platform to make me keep u company maybe that's ur real reason for attacking me o! initially.

But I'm too smart for that bro. Just obey and serve God he will bless u. And be positive always, be urself the best will come out of u.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
9inches:

Already answered that. Learn to pay attention to save your own life.

trust me, i am paying great attention, i think its u dat needs to pay attention.

Pls pay attention to dis

Dis is your analogy. God the father is a part of God, God d son is anoda part of God, God the Holy Spirit is d last part of God. Hence d 3 gods make up one God. Hence God is a classifier for those 3 entities.

Now dis
u tried to explain dat theory with time analogy, and i discredited you that present, past and future are 3 distinct times. How many time instances are there? 3. A total of 3 instances. For example u have 3 biscuits, just because dere is a word "biscuit" that classifies d objects in question. wud u den say that those 3 biscuits make up 1 biscuit. No.
but u can say there is a pack of Biscuits that contains 3 biscuits. Hence a pack of gods that contain how many gods?? 3. So meaning your 3 in 1 cant be used as one God. 3 in 1 still is 3 gods.

Now lets use anoda analogy
u have mazda, toyota, nissan. wats d classifier here? type / part of vehicle class
Now i want to group dem all at once into one entity, what do i call them VEHICLES. same thing with your trinity I have Father, Son, Holy Spirit. wats d classifier (according to u) type/part of God. Now i group dem all at once into ONE entity, what do i call dem gods. note d plural form.
Hence your trinity logic is disproved bruhhh.
So there is only One God, the God of Abraham that created you and I, dat feeds u, clothes u etc. He is d only one worthy of worship.
The Jews call him elloh, d arabs call him Allah.
Hebrew and Arabic are quite similar in some respect because dey are semitic languages.

an arab says peace be unto you as Salam Aleikum, a jew says peace unto you as Shalom Aleichim.

Our Lord Our God is One ( i didnt say dat but Jesus did).
we muslims believe dat Jesus was born of a virgin mother and sent as a Prophet to the jews to set them straight. He was given the injeel, likewise moses being given torah and david was given zabur.

But still, i know u wud discard dis, afraid of change. but think deeply and u will know dat The God who created you is The Only One worthy of worship.

Salam Aleikum.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ernestyn:

U still have not validated ur points with scriptures too. Remove d spec in ur eyes before u remove mine.
Before u judge others judge urself.

Matthew 6:33, Deuteronomy 28:1-13, Job 36:11, Exodus 23:25-26, psalm 112:1-3, Matthew 5:13-16, Romans 8:29-30 dear I will keep quoting, and quoting and quoting scriptures from beginning to the end but it's not how much u quote d scriptures it's how much u understand scriptures. It's ur level of insight to d deep things in d word of God that set d pace for ur life.

Even d devil knows so well about d scriptures that's why he does everything in his power to make people not read their Bibles and get the right facts because he knows when they do they will outsmart him.

Some christians don't live on their manufacturer's (God's) manual they live on substandard opinions and that's what is affecting them.

U trying to play d victim of insulting u to justify urself But u d one who started the conversation with ill comments so who is playing who?

I guess u using this platform to make me keep u company maybe that's ur real reason for attacking me o! initially.

But I'm too smart for that bro. Just obey and serve God he will bless u. And be urself the best will come out of u.

Lol. Keep trying harder
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2017
ibtz:

trust me, i am paying great attention, i think its u dat needs to pay attention.

Pls pay attention to dis

Dis is your analogy. God the father is a part of God, God d son is anoda part of God, God the Holy Spirit is d last part of God. Hence d 3 gods make up one God. Hence God is a classifier for those 3 entities.
You see why I say you should pay attention. You're not getting it; keep trying.

Now dis
u tried to explain dat theory with time analogy, and i discredited you that present, past and future are 3 distinct times. How many time instances are there? 3. A total of 3 instances. For example u have 3 biscuits, just because dere is a word "biscuit" that classifies d objects in question. wud u den say that those 3 biscuits make up 1 biscuit. No.
but u can say there is a pack of Biscuits that contains 3 biscuits. Hence a pack of gods that contain how many gods?? 3. So meaning your 3 in 1 cant be used as one God. 3 in 1 still is 3 gods.

Now lets use anoda analogy
u have mazda, toyota, nissan. wats d classifier here?type / part of vehicle class
Now i want to group dem all at once into one entity, what do i call them VEHICLES. same thing with your trinity I have Father, Son, Holy Spirit. wats d classifier (according to u) type/part of God. Now i group dem all at once into ONE entity, what do i call dem gods. note d plural form.
Hence your trinity logic is disproved bruhhh.
Who were your teachers sef? What a poor job! Your biscuit analogy is hilarious; so is your mazda and toyota. Very funny.

Tenses (Expressions of Time) are distinct, not time itself. You aren't intelligent enough.

So there is only One God, the God of Abraham that created you and I, dat feeds u, clothes u etc. He is d only one worthy of worship.
The Jews call him elloh, d arabs call him Allah.
Hebrew and Arabic are quite similar in some respect because dey are semitic languages.

an arab says peace be unto you as Salam Aleikum, a jew says peace unto you as Shalom Aleichim.

Our Lord Our God is One ( i didnt say dat but Jesus did).
we muslims believe dat Jesus was born of a virgin mother and sent as a Prophet to the jews to set them straight. He was given the injeel, likewise moses being given torah and david was given zabur.
But still, i know u wud discard dis, afraid of change. but think deeply and u will know dat The God who created you is The Only One worthy of worship.
Salam Aleikum.
Correct. I haven't said anything different. Our God is One!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2017
9inches:

You see why I say you should pay attention. You're not getting it; keep trying.

Who were your teachers sef? What a poor job! Your biscuit analogy is hilarious; so is your mazda and toyota. Very funny.

Tenses (Expressions of Time) are distinct, not time itself. You aren't intelligent enough.

Correct. I haven't said anything different. Our God is One!

Any logical, neutral, reasonable person wud see dat my analogies are correct. U just cant accept it even though that analogy is clear enough. and u see u r not paying attention, i said there are 3 instances of time, so those instances are distinct from each other.
U only have d word "time" as a classifier for the present , past and future , meaning grouping dem together and calling dem, dey r all regarded as TIMES. present, past and future do not sum up to a single entity "time", the summation will b called times. i.e the present time, past time and future time sum up as what TIMES.(plural)
likewise trinity, father god, son god , holy Spirit god would b called gods not Single God.

Worship One God that is made up of One distinct being only, not 3.

I dont see how dats hard enough for u to understand.

I think its u who is not sound enough to understand this simple analogy dat can b explained to a child.

yet again
Salam Aleikum, and enjoy Sallahgrin
Dont reject meat oo. Lolgrin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
ibtz:

Any logical, neutral, reasonable person wud see dat my analogies are correct. U just cant accept it even though that analogy is clear enough. and u see u r not paying attention, i said there are 3 instances of time, so those instances are distinct from each other.
U only have d word "time" as a classifier for the present , past and future , meaning grouping dem together and calling dem, dey r all regarded as TIMES. present, past and future do not sum up to a single entity "time", the summation will b called times. i.e the present time, past time and future time sum up as what TIMES.(plural)
likewise trinity, father god, son god , holy Spirit god would b called gods not Single God.

Worship One God that is made up of One distinct being only, not 3.

I dont see how dats hard enough for u to understand.

I think its u who is not sound enough to understand this simple analogy dat can b explained to a child.

yet again
Salam Aleikum, and enjoy Sallahgrin
Dont reject meat oo. Lolgrin

1. 3 distinct "instanceS" (of time) is not same as 3 distinct timeS.
2. 3 distinct "personS" (of God) is not same as 3 distinct GodS.

Stop confusing yourself. Oya go recharge your brain and come back again.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
9inches:

1. 3 distinct "instanceS" (of time) is not same as 3 distinct timeS.
2. 3 distinct "personS" (of God) is not same as 3 distinct GodS.

Stop confusing yourself. Oya go recharge your brain and come back again.

just look at what u wrote. ehnn

Just tell someone what u just wrote to test your intelligence.

Ask him/her if your point is correct. u r obviously not dat sound.

3 distinct "instanceS" (of time) is not same as 3 distinct timeS. Lol, dont make me laugh.

i have 3 examples of distinct keys but with your logic, i cant call dem 3 distinct keys. grin

Am sorry, but i cant argue with someone who is not sound logically.

3 distinct "instanceS" (of time) is not same as 3 distinct timeS. Lol, u r a clown big time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.