Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (80011 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
annunaki2:

All ye carnal Christians.

Proverbs 14:12

12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Oyedepo and his fellow pastorpreneurs are on the path of destruction, it's just a matter of time.

Soon Dubai will fall to him and them.... Nigeria is already effectively taken from catholic grip.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by shibanbo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Narldon:

SUNDAY TITHES FROM WINNERS CHAPEL..

ANNUAL SCHOOL FEES FROM CONVENANT UNIVERSITY...

AND NOW, THE GOSPEL IS SPREADING TO DUBAI

GOD BLESS OUR NIGERIAN PASTORS! smiley

Can't you read, he went for ministration,if a pastor goes for such who pays the bills? No wa ooh. God sent him to liberate people like you

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by kaymical(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Amajerry83:
Big man pastor. Baba some members never chop this morning and na food dem need no be prayers.
why you no give them food when you see them hungry

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by gabe: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fela, you saw all of this. Sad NO ONE is bold enough to be the prophet you were. May you continue to rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by UncleSnr(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
Joseunlimited:

What is wrong with your brain?
It is free from delusion. Is that bad?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Jakumo(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
annunaki2:

12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Oyedepo and his fellow pastorpreneurs are on the path of destruction, it's just a matter of time.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha

Pastorprenuer up in da house
Oh yeah ! Oh Yeah

Leave me po' as a damn church mouse
Oh yeah, Oh yeah.

Pastorpreneur up in da skyyyy
Oh yeah, oh yeah

Ridin he brand new jet-plane way up so high
Oh yeah, oh yeah

He say, "'cause you walkin' don't be shy"
Oh yeah oh yeah.

Pastorpreneur he rule a muffug life
And all da while, you suffer and strife
Pastorpreneur he take yo WIFE
Oh yeah, oh yeah

[ Words and Music Copyright Protected ] Ben Dover Productions.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by shibanbo(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
YungRichG1:

words of an ignorant fool.....

Do you know how much a night would cost in that hotel do you know how many hungry people that would be fed with that amount ...just shut up and go back to playing tumbo tumbo

Yung Rich G1

Is it that your eyes can't see or you choose not to read everything to understand or your understanding capabilities are low. He went for ministration. Who pays the bills when a pastor comes to minister in your church or congregation.or been invited
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ayamprecious: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
Have u ever pondered 4 a while, y these pastors are not disturbed despite d heavy criticisms they receive? Why they keep ignoring despite d strong oppositions from some high profile icons like freeze and his likes? Or why there ministry keep progressing and why there members keep increasing despite d numerous bashing from social media?
Well its obvious someone is "kicking against the Stone". Alright for some seconds try to imagine a child kicking hard against a rock with his bare foot, who's gonna get hurt? The child of cos! Unfortunately, that's exactly what u do when u try 2 fight d church of God and its delegated leaders. I call it a "silent victory" cos looking at it from a normal view, the critics seems 2 b on d winning side, but on a closer look d church keeps expanding and progressing lol. When u are against anointed men of God, believe me u are against God himself, it doesn't matter if u are Christian or not. So d choice is urs friends, will u keep on kicking against d stone or will u join d winning side?
If a word is enough 4 d wise, imagine what a write up will mean to the wise. Be wise, be warned.

Very simple

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by mejai(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
life is unfair o. d same hotel I went to yet nobody noticed me. here they are, putting it on front-page.
I have been der b4 him. since 2010!

d bar on d last floor of d hotel make baddest sense sha.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Cantshout: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Have you ever wondered why the tithe and offering will keep increasing? it is simply because those who are involved are getting the returns. They understand the rule of sowing a seed to have bountiful harvest. And it is answering for them. Do you know why? The ones I just described are #borntorule#
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Na so my pastor more magas and tithes to your ministration grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by jonnytad(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
annunaki2:

A matter of time before you realise that you are not God to judge.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by mikebuddy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
OliveCynosure:

Shut up!!!
Oya show the world how bad your parents were at raising you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by aputel: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
CastedDude:
Bishop David Oyedepo and Pastor (Mrs) Faith Oyedepo arrived Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai in the United Arab Emirates on Thursday, 24th August 2017. On his entourage were Pastor and Mrs Beecroft among others.

The Bishop will minister at the Sheikh Rashid Hall (E&F) Dubai World Trade Centre by 2pm on Friday, 25th August 2017.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/bishop-oyedepo-wife-arrive-style-luxurious-burj-al-arab-hotel-dubai-photos.html

Someone must ask the Bishop right there in Dubai if Christians still stand by their teaching that Islam is a not a good religion .
That is the problem the misinformed congregants in our churches are made to believe. The Bishop is in Dubai and he has seen the Wonder of God as it litters the place. Raw opulence in it's Majesty and the Bishop will still preach in a AC hall with technology at its peak .
Keep on deceiving yourself ,if they give you Ikeya Rams and you can't eat it ,send it to me by courier. #OurMumuDonDo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by jonnytad(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
YungRichG1:

Do you know how much a night would cost in that hotel do you know how many hungry people that would be fed with that amount ...just shut up and go back to playing tumbo tumbo

He who God has blessed, who can curse?

Yung Rich G1
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by omemero(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
YungRichG1:

and the billions been looted from our treasury cant feed the poor or what....

go tell that crap to your political leaders...

Yung Rich G1
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Joseunlimited(f): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
UncleSnr:

It is free from delusion. Is that bad?

Very bad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Idrismusty97(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
Have u ever pondered 4 a while, y these pastors are not disturbed despite d heavy criticisms they receive? Why they keep ignoring despite d strong oppositions from some high profile icons like freeze and his likes? Or why there ministry keep progressing and why there members keep increasing despite d numerous bashing from social media?
Well its obvious someone is "kicking against the Stone". Alright for some seconds try to imagine a child kicking hard against a rock with his bare foot, who's gonna get hurt? The child of cos! Unfortunately, that's exactly what u do when u try 2 fight d church of God and its delegated leaders. I call it a "silent victory" cos looking at it from a normal view, the critics seems 2 b on d winning side, but on a closer look d church keeps expanding and progressing lol. When u are against anointed men of God, believe me u are against God himself, it doesn't matter if u are Christian or not. So d choice is urs friends, will u keep on kicking against d stone or will u join d winning side?
If a word is enough 4 d wise, imagine what a write up will mean to the wise. Be wise, be warned.
No they aren't bothered because they still have gullible members like you still waiting in line to drop their hard earned money in exchange for some phantom spiritual blessing. If i were the pastorpreneurs i wouldn't be bothered, would you? As long as the customers are still coming in no problem.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by frubben(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
annunaki2:

leave. Dat mumu make him dey paste epistle of Paul for dere

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by UncleSnr(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Joseunlimited:

Very bad
Wow! But I like it. Cos I am not among those who believe in Talking Donkey and Flying Horses.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by frubben(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
who b dis one

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ofuonyebi: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Keep on enjoying yourself and the Ministry Pastor..

That is the promise of GOD for you in doing HIS work..

Afterall, "Abraham blessings & greatnest are mine" as a child of GOD..

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ofuonyebi: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Keep on enjoying yourself and the Ministry Pastor..

That is the promise of GOD for you in doing HIS work..

Afterall, "Abraham blessings & greatness are mine" as a child of GOD..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by FroshJaynex(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
I stand to be corrected but to me I can boldly say there's no pastor like W.f kumuyi of deeperlife church. Oyedepo used to be humble but lately the way he seeks attention is just surprising. All these show offs are not necessary for someone who calls himself a man of God. Anyway gullible followers must pay sha. not my business

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Amajerry83:
Big man pastor. Baba some members never chop this morning and na food dem need no be prayers.

Bros, pastor work no dey easy o. If blessed members choose to appreciate dem pastors for labouring for dem, no be sin abeg.

Even though He can sponsor himself, many of such are sponsored by blessed members.

Meanwhile, dem dey reach out to members wey never chop too. No be everybody dey advertise such things.

Send bulk sms that delivers for sure! Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by UnityBeggar: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Wow!And some of his followers neva chop.Issoraite.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Amajerry83:
He laboured for it so you do likewise
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Amajerry83:
He worked for it, you do likewise.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
FroshJaynex:
I stand to be corrected but to me I can boldly say there's no pastor like W.f kumuyi of deeperlife church. Oyedepo used to be humble but lately the way he seeks attention is just surprising. All these show offs are not necessary for someone who calls himself a man of God. Anyway gullible followers must pay sha. not my business
There is pastor like Kumuyi.don't say what you don't know. That Oyedepo is travelling to have rest doesn't mean he didn't labour for it. Probably the media crew especially on this platform aren't helping matters no wonder seun has refused to create Christian thread because of people like you

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by mastermaestro(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
YungRichG1:

Yung Rich G1

You are a bag of stupidity! If you are ignorant, ask questions to avoid appearing dumb before everyone. Pastors receive invitations which cover their travel tickets, hostel accommodation and personal needs. So you expect him to turn down an invitation to spread the gospel simply because someone somewhere is hungry? Aren't you dumb? Why haven't you closed your account to feed the hungry in the orphanages situated in your area?

For people like you, there is nothing a preacher does that shouldn't be criticized. A sick cynic. Go start a church let's see if you can gather 100 members in 3 decades.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by jumpandpas(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
YungRichG1:

Yung Rich G1

A carnal mind cannot understand the things of the Spirit.

Matthew 26:7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.
8 But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?
9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor.
10 When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.