Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,078 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Yemi Lawal (ceo Gq),set To Open Another Lounge At Agodi Gardens Ibadan. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Lawal (ceo Gq),set To Open Another Lounge At Agodi Gardens Ibadan. (665 Views)

Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) / Mercy Aigbe Set To Open Another Branch Of Mag Divas Store In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Lawal (ceo Gq),set To Open Another Lounge At Agodi Gardens Ibadan. by Akanbi22(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Yemi Lawal is an entrepreneur with a vision. His entertainment company, GQ, which started as a relaxation lounge for revellers years ago has blossomed into an outfit with three clubs and lounges, among other businesses. Set to take over Ibadan by opening a new branch at the vast Agodi Gardens, , ROTIMI IGE caught up with him and presents excerpts of their interaction.

You are set to open a new lounge in Ibadan making it the second in the city. What is responsible for this?

When we started, I set out to redefine entertainment in the city of Ibadan. At that time, there were few places giving revellers the option to hang out and party in style. So, with Gentlemen’s Quarters (GQ), we wanted to open a place where upscale, classy people can unwind with every need of theirs looked after.

That is the GQ way and I am thankful that the dream was realised and is still expanding. The choice of Agodi Gardens was strategic. Asides that I and my team held the Ibadan Countdown Festival, arguably the biggest of its kind, there, last year, I realised that the venue offered serenity and the kind of ambience that suited my expansion plans. So, I decided to establish a lounge that would be exceptional, catering to those who know what it means to live and enjoy life.

Our club remains open to revellers but this place will cater to those who like a serene, cool ambience with soulful music, with intercontinental cuisines on offer. This will be the classiest lounge in Ibadan once we open on Sunday.

Entertainment is steadily rising in ibadan,people are now bold to dress up and go out at night to have fun.kudos to the Governor and security outfits who strive daily to make the city safe for enjoyment.We are,indeed,grateful.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Popular Motivational Speaker Shares Photo With Daughters / Linda Ikeji Clocks 37, Recounts When She Was Earning N1k Per Day Promoting Beer / Oj Simpson Released From Prison ...told, 'never Ever Come Back!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.