Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri (32191 Views)

Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos / A Soldier Posted To Maiduguri Since 2014 Thanks God After 4 Years In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by amjoseph19: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
kolaaderin:

why are u lot like this, even if portharcourt is not SE, for rail line to link Maiduguri form port would definitely link the whole SE states. Wailers will always wail for no definite and sensible reasons
Sorry, My bad. I didn't think of that. That's why lines is connected to Maiduguri, Kano, Makurdi, Jos, Gombe, Yobe Borno, Jigawa and Niger Republic.
una p. man. bunch of biased motherfuckers.
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by Blue3k(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
SnowJay92:

It's very tiring having any form of discourse with you, when it's obvious you know the truth but keep clutching at straws, what's progressive about tearing new rail lines in other parts of the country, and deliberately over emphasizing the archaic one that passed through the South East since nearly one century ago. They new rail is to be located in the west and north but the poster kept telling us how umuahia and Ibo would benefit from an old existing line, who is fooling who?

Dude you lied through your teeth multiple times. The rails are being upgraded to be better since it's connecting to new rails. That's the point nobody going to listen to perpetual SE victim class. Keep changing your story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by agabusta: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
SnowJay92:

I think we all know the truth here, do you know why this country have not made any meaningful progress in the past 3 decades?

Tell me...
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by jeffoe(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Splashme:
To be paid for with oil money meanwhile, he is refusing to allow the Maritime University that was built by the GEJ administration in Niger Delta to kick off.

Amaechi is being tossed around like a mumu
and then they join ASUU strike. What happens to upgrading some of the existing "higher secondary schools"'
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
wadanki:
what about South-East. marginalization
Define marginalization..........until then go and complain to ur senators

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by isnovic(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Paperwhite:
shocked shocked shocked [/b]"According to Ameachi, the president also approved rail lines from Port Harcourt to Maiduguri, Kano to Maiduguri, Makurdi to Jos, Gombe to Yobe to Borno, Jigawa to Niger Republic."[b] cry cry cry cry cry cry Wetin concern us with Niger Republic? Obviously another route for terrorist to freely infilterate this shit country.Nigerians should just again behold what manner of president they have.Government of the north,by the north and for the north.There is the constant overt biased mind to perpectuate injustice by these morons.This country must divided.As for Amaechi,when the chips are down,remember home remains home.Meanwhile,all sophiscated SW brethren and zombies in the house what say ya?

If he has the will to construct a rail to Niger, it is in return for the population provided it in the just concluded 2015 Elections.

Instead of awarding the rail route to Niger, he should focus this in the South East.

I do not blame Nnamdi Kanu, it is clear from this government, that a deliberate FG exclusion policy is at work.

My sympathy to any Igbo man and SS who votes for Buhari and APC party in 2019 as the intention is to annihilate these regions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by Bullhari007(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
agabusta:

The line is making a detour there, not bad at all. At least, the Calabar to Lagos line was also made to have a detour to Otuoke, which was not directly in the route.

At least, these towns will have this as a benefit for once producing first citizens.
if its how things are done in America that means Trump will channel all the federal projects to his state... Nigeria need restructuring so every region will develope on it own pace
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by eaglechild: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
There is already an existing railline from PH to Maiduguri.
Are they saying that they will upgrade the gauge or rehabilitate the nonfunctional parts of the line?
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by bams2999(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good news 2 my hometown Borno state, long live Mr President, good job

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by modsfucker: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
wadanki:

Read again till the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by modsfucker: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
amjoseph19:

So port Harcourt is now South East? olodo.
"According to Ameachi, the president also approved rail lines from Port Harcourt to Maiduguri, Kano to Maiduguri, Makurdi to Jos, Gombe to Yobe to Borno, Jigawa to Niger Republic.

Guy stop exposing yourself, go back and read the report in full.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by Nwogeh: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
“When they stop at Umuahia, economic activities will be at Umuahia; the Umuahia station will become an economic hub. We the Ibos in Umuahia will be able to establish shops and sell goods we would like sell.

So Amechi accepts that he is Igbo, I am quite surprised....tell me something.
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by Bahddo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin grin
Nice development, he should also upgrade the helipad in daura to an international airport. And then get Julius Berger to construct an artificial seaport in daura by channelling water from the Atlantic Ocean right from lagos to katsina.
He has to develop his home town, if he doesn't then who will
that's the biggest problem I had with GEJ. Mr Nice Guy did more in the North and forgot his people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by billyG(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
amjoseph19:

"According to Ameachi, the president also approved rail lines from Port Harcourt to Maiduguri, Kano to Maiduguri, Makurdi to Jos, Gombe to Yobe to Borno, Jigawa to Niger Republic.
so a rail frm ph to maiduguri will not pass thru abia,umuahia,owerri,enugu abi?it will pass over SE in d sky abi?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by rafindo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
When Jonathan included otuoke in the Lagos to calabar corridor. Nobody reminded him DAT the route Lagos - sagamu-ijebu ode-ore-benin-agbor-asaba-onitsha-awka-enugu with split to connect the corridor going to north and one going to pH.No he chose to use Onitsha as a detour and connect it to is otuoke helmet. Our hatred for Muslim is increasingly blindingly our thought. God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by Tjaywest(m): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mynd44:

The rail from Port har-court to Maiduguri will fly right? undecided undecided
some folks talk before they think. the post says it would move from PH-Aba-Umuahia-Enugu-Makurdi-...... and Igbo sense in dia small brain still asking for SE .
Enemies sha can loose sense of reasoning in the process of hating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by abashi47(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Rail lines don't fly... dey have channels.. f rail from Port to Maiduguri will def go : from“Port Harcourt to Aba, Aba to Umuahia, Umuahia to Enugu, Enugu to Makurdi, markudi to Lafia, Lafia to Jos,jos to Bauch den to Gombe and finally Maiduguri... so we should shout marginalization on everything. let's pray d project is being carried out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by jacyhelen(f): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
TGoddess:

Reason why i hate Jonatan...He was busy Building Alamjeri school,165 for people who never wanted Education...
What can Jonatan be proud to say he did for Igbo people
Welldone PMP,i support u.
Make sure to build Heaven at the back of ur home..
This is my first time of supporting u Buahri!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by jacyhelen(f): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
agabusta:

Why not read the full report before crying marginalization?

Reason why i hate Jonatan...He was busy Building Alamjeri school,165 for people who never wanted Education...
Welldone PMP,i support u.
This is my first time of supporting u Buahri!!!!
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by matrixme(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
There is nothing absolutely wrong in building a railway line to link the President's hometown. Daura is also an actual place in Nigeria.
Besides, Jonathan built a university in his hometown. One always heaps the ridge around himself, not outwards.
When I become the president of Nigeria, I will move the FCT to my hometown. Anyone that complains can mimick this frog's pose.
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
amjoseph19:

Are you okay at all
Simple question will the rail line fly from port harcourt to maiduguri
Now calm down and go online to read the full report and check if the rail won't pass through any south east state..
Thabk me later after reading the report .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by soronzo: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
wadanki:

The response is right their in the article
“That station from Port Harcourt to Aba, Aba to Umuahia, Umuahia to Enugu, Enugu to Makurdi, Makurdi to Jos, Jos to Bauchi, Bauchi to Gombe, Gombe to Borno.”

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by Metrofox(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Things like this make me remember how foolish Jonathan was..& regret the wasted years of lacklustre rule..great opportunity missed
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by NameCheckers: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Shamelessness everywhere

zombie useless skull miners everywhere. Afonja
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by JUMOKE509(f): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
kudos to u Mr president don't forget youth
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
ritababe:
am not seeing any south south state there apart from Port Harcourt.
why?
Wch wan is south south, north, east?
What matters is , the project bein done within Nigeria. Doesn't matter where
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
jacyhelen:

Reason why i hate Jonatan Jonathan...He was busy Building [b]b[/b]uilding(you don't use caps for common nouns in the middle of a sentence) Alamjeri Almajiri school,165 for people who never wanted Education...
Welldone PMP PMB,i support u.
This is my first time of supporting u Buahri Buhari!!!!
So why did you quote me?Maybe you should first learn how to spell your president's name.Your stupidity is absolute.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by 2016v2017: 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
three:
Some of those who say Buhari is not corrupt reveal an underlying philosophy

"When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression" (unknown)

Reminds one of a former FCT Minister now governor who sees nothing wrong with allocating 8 plots in the FCT to members of his family.

NEPOTISM IS CORRUPTION
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by 2016v2017: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Paperwhite:
shocked shocked shocked [/b]"According to Ameachi, the president also approved rail lines from Port Harcourt to Maiduguri, Kano to Maiduguri, Makurdi to Jos, Gombe to Yobe to Borno, Jigawa to Niger Republic."[b] cry cry cry cry cry cry Wetin concern us with Niger Republic? Obviously another route for terrorist to freely infilterate this shit country.Nigerians should just again behold what manner of president they have.Government of the north,by the north and for the north.There is the constant overt biased mind to perpectuate injustice by these morons.This country must divided.As for Amaechi,when the chips are down,remember home remains home.Meanwhile,all sophiscated SW brethren and zombies in the house what say ya?
Re: Buhari Approves New Rail Line From Kano To Daura, Port-Harcourt To Maiduguri by RoyalUc(m): 12:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Torylanez:

They want biafra so no need to waste nigeria monies there
when they get their biafra they can do it

no time to waste monies on non nigeria projects

grin grin grin

Why are you like this na?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's SSA Accused Of Wooing Voters With Onion, Maggi, Salt And Cash / Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) / May 29 And June 12 Declared As Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.