Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

The "Tall Girl" That Changed My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The "Tall Girl" That Changed My Life (605 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "Tall Girl" That Changed My Life by kayo80(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
10 years ago, while my friend and I were taking a stroll in Anambra NYSC camp, she met a friend of hers, and they got talking. Her friend had been with a particular tall girl, and after standing around restless for a few minutes (while my friend chatted with her friend), i decided to spark up a conversation with the "tall girl."

Me and the girl connected immediately and became really good friends. We would hang out after parade every morning and every other free chance we had. In the three weeks i spent in camp, this girl successfully changed me forever without even knowing. Before I met her I believed everything happened by chance and that i had no control over what happened to me. She helped with my self-realization journey.

After the 3 weeks camp, i never saw the "tall girl" again. We spoke a few times on the phone, but it was like our friendship was supposed to last just three weeks.

Psychologists say it takes at least 21 days to learn a new habit or embed a new belief in our subconscious minds, so those three weeks i spent with her were very substantial.

I say all that to say this...people come and go in our lives...some leave good memories, and some leave bad memories. But no matter how short the time, or how good or bad the memories we have with some people, they come into our lives for a reason...to shape us into who we are supposed to be.

Today, i celebrate that "tall girl." Take out time to celebrate people that have helped shape you into who you are today.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

African Ladies Kept Media On Fire (photos) / Any Girl That Thinks Sex Is A Favor To a Guy Is A Fool. / 10 Magic Of Dating A Beautiful And Comfortable Lady Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.