Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life (29459 Views)

What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. / THE 10k That Changed My Life (Picture) / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Sirchiboy: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Made a stand to stop sleeping with hoes coz I came into full awareness that nothing is so special about sex.
It will only drain your money and leave you in a state of perpetual regrets.

287 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2023
After bn a graduate without any source of income, then I decided to learn a trade at 28..lol, I was ridiculed, starved, used to beg for #50 but I became a millionaire at 29..

Thank God for the good and bad old days.

Modified..

For people asking the type of trade..Well, I will explain further..
The trade is cocoa and other commodities trading

Actually, I left lagos which was my residence then to edo to lean a trade in 2019, thanks to the popular advice from nairalanders then which says.."leave ur comfort zone"

By 2019, I was in abject poverty, and after a year of my apprenticeship I decided to work as my oga manager, my first year after apprenticeship I was already worth million.

Now I am contemplating on starting my own brand independently...

290 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Vinnie2000(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Becoming Stingy and give Seldomly.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Anyone that Tries to Please Everyone will NOT grow in life. 😌😌

311 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by ItisWell22(f): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
After bn a graduate without any source of income, then I decided to learn a trade at 28..lol, I was ridiculed, starved, used to beg for #50 but I became a millionaire at 29..

This is really inspiring! 🀝

For me, it’s quitting my job as a registered nurse to study medicine.
Quite stressful and sometimes distressing, but the knowledge gained! πŸ₯Ί
The paradigm shift! ✌️
My view of life and better understanding of myself! πŸ™
Being in school with umu Gen Z! 😁
It’s all beautiful.

I’m really grateful to have taken and followed through, the decision of career path change. 😊

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Uchenna10(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

What type of trade bro

4 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Sirchiboy: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

What trade did you learn that made you a millionaire within 1 year

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Ballzproblem2: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2023
avoiding gambling.

gamblers no dey get peace, they're always racking their brains over games that they have 1% chance of winning

197 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Sonnobax15(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2023
lipsrsealed

I've stopped carrying family problems on my head.......Tho I was forewarned, but I thought people were only trying to make me hate my fam....

But las las, I've learned in a very hard way....such a way that could have ended my life....But I think my best decision so far this year is that.....

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Gbadugbakun(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2023
I didn't fall in love. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Amerengues2: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Agreeing to the will of God on my life. Never, will I force my decisions, will, aspirations against what God has destined for me. In a nutshell, allowing God to take the lead eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEUbwF1VH2g?si=3fZvNgdiIPM6biKD

How much of God's word do you know? Try this and tell. The word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Your word have I hidden in my heart that I may sin no more.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by money121(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Spirit247: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by LordGuru1: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Made a stand to stop sleeping with hoes coz I came into full awareness that nothing is so special about sex.
Very wise decision, your life would forever be better for this.
Spirit247:
Urgent Spiritual Warning for Nigeria!
It is very easy to become very passionately angry when one witnesses how someone or people from another tribe are dragging, shaming, defaming or trying to trample upon your own tribe.

Despite being as Heavenly-focused and spiritual as I am, I almost developed ferocious Hatred for a particular tribe that I have noticed have been all out for several decades spreading bad defamatory slander about my tribe. However, the advantage of being Spiritual is that we Pray about everything and anything. The Ever Pure SPIRIT of MESSIAH clearly told me that the Tribalism, Selfish Schemings to undermine and take Advantage of other Tribe(s), Subconscious Negative Social Engineering of other Tribe(s) carried out by a Tribe(s) that believe it's wiser than other Tribes, and even Brutal Nationwide Killings carried out by a Tribe that claimed to be born to conquer and rule, that all these are not really the Fault of these Tribes.

I was saved from developing hatred for any Tribe or People because it was clearly Revealed to me that the so-called Tribalism is not really the fault of the People that are frantically carrying the Tribalistic acts for Decades. The Problem in Nigeria is far more Spiritual than Physical. It is actually Satan that manipulates Black African Tribes against other African Tribes because he knows The Massive Power in Unity of People(Black Africans in this case) and Humanity in General.

It was clearly revealed to me that Satan/AntiChrist can never capture Nigeria's People if Igbos, Yorubas, Hausa-Fialnis and other Tribes in Nigeria gets the Great Wisdom to All see one another as truly United Brothers and Sisters. And accept and Treat one another as one Big Family. The selfish Tribalism was directly orchestrated from the satanic Spirit Realm against Nigeria to stagnante the Development, Greatness and Physical/Spiritual UnConquarability of the Nation.

Now, there is a very urgent Need for all the Tribes in Nigeria to unite because Time is running out not just for Nigeria but for all Humanity. Only the very few United Countries in World that their People united in true unselfish Love shall be able to Resist the AntiChrist Genocide against Humanity to a largely extend. Unfortunately, many are still eyes-wide-shut to the Fact that End Time has really began, and/or myopically unaware that the AntiChrist has fully manifested and already carrying out his unprecedentedly wicked Satanic Agenda against Humanity. Most saddening is the fact that Pastors and Imams (both Children of Abraham) that are supposed to help wake their masses up with the urgently needed Knowledge that would help them to Resist all Deceptions being unleashed by the AntiChrist on Humanity, are also too afraid or too selfish or too ignorant and too gullible to See that the End Time Prophecy is now already being fulfilled.

Now, the Big Question is: What can you do to help enlighten all Tribes in Nigeria to see every other Tribes as their very own Brothers and Sisters?
https://www.nairaland.com/7943407/all-yorubas-igbos-hausa-fulanis-must

Thanks so much for this. The discussion on the thread is just too loaded, I watch that short video posted on the thread. Chai! Only God can help Nigeria at this point. cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by money121(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:
STOP GAMBLING BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT CAN'T MAKE ME RICH

14 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by wunmi590(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2023

I was sent 3 employment letter from three different organisations for the role of Manager, I mistakenly chose the worst, then after 3 month I was relieved of my job..

I came to nairaland to seek advice on how to claim my other 2 rejected offer letter, and I was advised accordingly, today I'm in one of the job as the manager and doing very well..

I'm not only working smart and hard, I'm loved by my boss with a better salary, annual leave package, 13th month salary and other bonuses..

2years plus and I'm still on the job...

Nairalanders are very intelligent when it comes to dishing out advice...

You can go through the thread on my profile

241 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Adex2442: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2023
I stopped eating snakes

10 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by FirmTR(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2023
shocked
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by ATEAMS: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2023
Trying as much as possible to always mind my goddam biznss!!!!!

The world is a mexx !!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by b3llo(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2023
God

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Righteousness2(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2023
Deciding to Conciously Follow JESUS CHRIST.

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by coleon(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:
I stopped rolling with fake friends, backstabbers and hypocrites masquerading as real niggers.
Ota bi ore, ore bi it's koloun gbe won jina Siwa.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by eleniyan2020: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Which skill did you learn?
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by oyepaulkay(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
Never rely on or be at the mercy of any human, nobody will show up for you more than you do for yourself.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Tboitboi: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
I stopped virtual betting. Mehn my life experienced a tremendous growth.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Mhizzard(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

aspirant comment
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
Resigning from my 100k job

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Illegal1(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

omoh........which kind trade be dat 1 wen go make u millionaire btw jst 1yr?

or are u into buying and selling of human parts?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by techstack: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
Learned how to code

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Karlifate: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
By hitting the ground running grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by dhardline(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
Turning to My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ totally Changed the direction of my life and at that point I asked my self why I wasted so much to time to make that decision. It has been the best decision for me so far and I thank God for Saving me.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by BloomingDale(f): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2023

3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / The Truth About Lightskin Females! / Men And Their Double Standards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.