Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return (28700 Views)

El-Rufai Asks All Political Appointees To Resign On 30th April / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by U2011: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a
DATA ENTRY OFFICER. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi
REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years
JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company’s website. Each captcha attracts 5-Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.
SALARY: Very Attractive (Pay as you work)
PAYMENT is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.
To Apply, Visit
http://pevmoney.club/529447817037/
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Lightening: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
kygo:
Will the IPOB provide jobs for them?

Only the living work.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by christopher123(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
They don't produce anything yet you guys are scared if BIAFRA and don't want them to go....such an irony of a nation
Bolustical:

What about the East? Tell me what the east contributes in terms of VAT, IGR, food production(rice especially) and crude oil. At least, these are ways we depend on each other.

Igbos are quick to tag northerners as parasites but numerous statistics have proven otherwise

Even the NE would have fared better than the SE if not for Boko Haram

I will leave it for NLers to judge who the real parasites are.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by backtosender: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
lonecatt:

how do you even comprehend issues,how do you mean by igbos need nigeria more when it is evidently clear from the arewa youths action that they cannot do without igbo ,even their leaders have said it and the emir of katsina even said he is ready to die protecting the igbos,i am a middle beltan and we can see igbo men investments all over na wa just to get likes.
Don't mind afonjas they are a big headache in southern regions dpit on theirs afonja skulls
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by tydi(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
gypsey:
if you have a suggestion about how they will survive go and air your suggestions to Mr kanu i am sure he would take it into consideration!. so called Igbos like you always love to sit on the fence and criticise without contributing nada!

nwanne nwoke! that is the reason i say let us clamour for otu Nigeria! lets join forch as youths ND agitate for restructuring than agitating for succesion..

becus i see no brighter future with nnamdi kanu.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Blue3k(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cooly100:

What bring you here is that Igbos want to go? Who cares about your IGR when all SW state capitals cannot march any in the SE, outside Lagos..

No I comment to give him a pie chart. That's all your making it into more than it is. I dont get what your crying about.

You can't go into SE stop lying dude. Who's going to stop you? Listen you seem to have some bone to grind but I seriously don't care.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by christopher123(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
You learnt that term lately
Tyche:
The ipob's are just rabble rousers that ought to be ignored

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Very funny indeed. Hope these Ipob guys have not forgotten the genoicide during the Civil War in Nigeria. Truth be told, the Igbos are not even in good relationships with their southern minorities cos they see them as been naturally oppressive. I stand to b corrected by this assertion. Besides, they cannot survive without access to the ocean through the southern minorities. Anyway, the choice is theirs if they choose to leave Nigeria
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by DonVikings: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
saintikechi:
When illiterates issue threats and are faced with the consequences, they make a u turn and chicken out.
The same way the illiterate King Pig chickened out of Kaduna and Lagos rallies. grin grin

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by DonVikings: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
KevinDein:
Igbos in the North would never go back to the south east. You think those Ezes begging the arewa youths are stupid. Life in the North is so much better than life in the south east. Take that to the bank
You mean these? cool

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nwadiuto247: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
jonyima:
This govt is cheating the IBO's.no single project in d east and meaningful appointment.

Are you so daft? That charade arranged by Mustapha is what you call begging? Sorry for u.

The quit notice was given because of ipob activities, has ipob stopped? No. So why did they withdraw the notice when ipob is still carrying out their activities?

Pls stop massaging the shame of Arewa Youths.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by tydi(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Take cover! Some Id*otic P*gs are coming after you . Try get immunized against Zoonotic Diseases spread by Pigs.

That is one problem i have with them(ipob) whenever u air your opinion they willl come rushing down on you like toothless dog
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by InvertedHammer: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cooly100:

Ihuoma Chiedozie, Enugu

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council, the youth wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, on Wednesday said that Igbo cannot leave the North after spending over N44trn to develop the region.

The group also instructed the Igbo living in the North to prepare to defend themselves against possible attack by Northerners.

http://punchng.com/with-n44trn-investment-in-the-north-igbo-cant-be-driven-out-ohanaeze-youths/

Do you now see what what they contribute?

Nobody knows who contributed what in monetary form. Give it to Nigerians to throw numbers around any how. The bigger, the better. Ask the person how many zeros in a trillion.

/
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by sandland: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
Take an Igbo man 2 Sahara desert and he wl turn it in2 a swimming pool, Igbos go home bc even if dis matter settles now, d nxt generation wl stl raise it again, d earlier, d beta

Please ma, where's home. Lets see how many people will go to the place you called home.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Greenthumb(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Remimadrid:
Only the stupid Igbo's and southerners who have nothing in the north will listen to the words of Kanu and his cohorts. The sensible ones will be happy that the storm has passed

Not sure any of them will listen to the BS, only the nonentities will heed it. Can't even think someone with a serious business concern in the north will listen to Kanu and his cohorts
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Dancos: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are terrorist group
But they have never killed any civilian for more than ten years since the legitimate struggle by UN declaration of which Nigeria is a signatory. Why do you call them terrorist?. They have no guns, no matchet, no bomb, and no machine guns. Please stop spreading false information. What you sow you shall reap.
IPOB is an organisation for the down-trodden in the society. The favored igbo leaders do not represent IPOB. We are suffering in the east no roads and no federal presence for fifty (50) years after the 1967-1970 massacre of the igbos. The arewa government have the guns and aircraft, come and start your operation and kill the animals. If pharoah and his host of armoury died in the red sea for pursuing innocent isrealites because Jehovah God commanded it so, your case will not be different
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Cooly100: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Nobody knows who contributed what in monetary form. Give it to Nigerians to throw numbers around any how. The bigger, the better. Ask the person how many zeros in a trillion.

/

How much is you budget for two years...IS there anything to show for it....yes trillions has many zeros tongue
...but somebody knows who contributes the IGR? You guys are really funny...
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Ugosample(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:
Lol.

As if sensible and rational Igbos want to leave the North.

Majority of those bragging online here know down deep in their hearts that there is nothing REAL at home that will sustain them if they decide to go back home,

We are witness to how IDP camps are springing up in the east, so Igbos need Nigeria more than they think.

What is this fool saying?

IDP camps in the South East?

And who also told you that nothing real is at home to sustain those who choose to relocate?

The IPOB directive may not be in order, but spare me that crap about IDP and nothing real for them to do IF they choose to relocate.

And @ your last paragraph, who does not need Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
tydi:

nwanne nwoke! that is the reason i say let us clamour for otu Nigeria! lets join forch as youths ND agitate for restructuring than agitating for succesion..

you might not see a brighter future with nnamdi kalu but others may. is it because it's nnamdi kalu? would you see a brighter future if it was some one else? it's your hatred towards Mr kanu, Biafra or IPOB?. look! I don't Agree with everything MR kanu stands for but Atleast he is trying to change the status quo!. if nigeria can give Igbos what they deserve there is no need for Biafra but so far nigeria haven't. perhaps Igbos should take risks with Nnamdi Kanu and see were it will lead instead of hiding away in fear wondering what will Biafra be like.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Dancos: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
win2kwire:

STOP USING THE WORD "southerners", THIS IS PURELY AN IGBO FOOLISHNESS THAT WILL LEAD TO THEIR OWN DEMISE AND DEATHS!
Not all british citizen voted for briexit. The vote was 48%(stay) to 52%(exit). Majority accepted for them to go and there was no blood shed. Why are we fooling ourselves preparing the kill our neigbor. Say no killings. He that digs a pit for another will fall into that same pit.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by InvertedHammer: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cooly100:

How much is you budget for two years...IS there anything to show for it....yes trillions has many zeros tongue
...but somebody knows who contributes the IGR? You guys are really funny...

You are not making any sense. Take care.

/
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by win2kwire: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dancos:

Not all british citizen voted for briexit. The vote was 48%(stay) to 52%(exit). Majority accepted for them to go and there was no blood shed. Why are we fooling ourselves preparing the kill our neigbor. Say no killings. He that digs a pit for another will fall into that same pit.

I personally have no desire to see ibos in Nigeria, they are primarily responsible for the bad image of Nigerians in the continent of Africa and globally!

As such I am not in a hurry to say no killings, they are digging their own grave and they shall occupy it!
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by DabuIIIT: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bolustical:

And if you had enough patience, you would know from my moniker that I am a full blooded Yoruba man.

Stop jumping to conclusions, go and sit down

who knows,u could be an impostor..bOLUstical..and besides,ur stands,portrait on here tilts sharply towards that of mallams grin
u are yoruba,a SOUTHERNER, and u spend the whole day foaming in the mouth over ur fellow southerners. Pathetic.
Practise what u preach.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Oselu28(f): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
na them sabi,attention seekers......they will just be shouting as if they r d only one in d country their rubbish is beginning to irritate me
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by ima4sure(f): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lord pls restore peace to our country.
meanwhile......
I stopped reciting Nigeria pledge�� since a derica of rice became #300.
"To serve Nigeria with all my strength!"�
For where?
Me whey never chop� today
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Kingspin(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Remimadrid:
Only the stupid Igbo's and southerners who have nothing in the north will listen to the words of Kanu and his cohorts. The sensible ones will be happy that the storm has passed
If iPob fear una go talk (cowards) if they no fear una go still talk. Which way?
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by attackgat: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
tydi:

And if the North say no to restructuring just like they have done since Aburi 50 years ago, what will you clamour for next?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by somehow: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
I hope you have prepared what they will fall back on when they return?
VargasVee:
The igbos in the north should go back home for their own safety.

These northerners resort to violence at the slightest opportunity. Ask yourself

THE IGBOS IN THE NORTH, WERE THEY CAUSING ANY SORT OF NUISANCE?

The agitation was clearly going on in the south. They should know that the quit notice was premeditated on.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by Anthonybrain29: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is a fool to think he can decide for all igbos. This nonsense has long been over done. Who does he think he is? A god and the determiner of what igbos do. Will he feed all igbos when they come home? What does he have to offer if every Igbo man and woman return to the east.
Let him with nothing in Nigeria to boost about keep quiet. There are igbos here in the North that are far better of In the north. Let him be careful or else....
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by eyescue(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Remimadrid:

Listen to yourself... Only the stupid ones who have nothing will listen to a piece of advice to run for their dear lives. And now its clear that all u want is that their property and for them to develop your barren lands .

Sorry for u and ur almajiri brothers because come rain come shine Igbo's must go. Its high time we the Igbo's left ur barren land
Re: IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return by reality1010: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=win2kwire post=59821124]

I personally have no desire to see ibos in Nigeria, they are primarily responsible for the bad image of Nigerians in the continent of Africa and globally!

As such I am not in a hurry to say no killings, they are digging their own grave and they shall occupy it!
[/quote
A huasa man is responsible for d plane underwear bombing in a US plane while a Yoruba man is responsible for d terrorism of murdering a British officer. Both ppl made Nigeria to be listed as one of d terrorists nations.Are u not ashamed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen / Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency / Soun Says He Didn't Reject Seyi Makinde's Offer To Renovate The Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.