Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? (4230 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Drjudy007:
Her virginity or lack of shouldn't be a basis for you informing her parents of this heinous crime. A staff betrayed his employer's trust, and raped his daughter. No minor can give consent. Being a parent myself, I would waste no time in ensuring this is reported immediately.
exactly my thoughts... No parent deserves such...
Re: His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2017
It all depends on who the father is and how matured he is.
I will be tempted to speak up and let him know how i got the information
Re: His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lomantics:
It all depends on who the father is and how matured he is.
I will be tempted to speak up and let him know how i got the information
I even saw the man , his wife and daughter and today... I no know how to take start am sef
Re: His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? by nelson7777: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
so how did it go, wat did u later decide to do??
Re: His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Yesterday , I found out from a close younger friend of mine that a particular staff of my my elderly friend who is way older than me has had sex with the man's daughter.. the man's daughter is still a minor and with the kind of friendship I share with him, it has put me in a very difficult situation wether to tell him or not but he will be disappointed if he finds out that I knew something about it and I never told him... His daughter looks innocent and what surprised me more was that , his staff wasn't the one that deflowered her... I am fighting a battle between minding my business and saying nothing or telling my friend about it... The source of this act is also a very close friend of the staff who is also a younger friend to me whom I know to be honest... I would have opened this thread in the romance section where I am more popular but I prefer this section because I know that more parents may get to read about it and give me their honest suggestion...

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Royalroy

How did this go ?
Re: His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? by Collins4u1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Op howfar, have you reported or collected your own?
Re: His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? by Juliearth(f): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Call your friend to order and if he doesnt stop sleep with the girl,you can report him to her dad.
Re: His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? by thorpido(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tell the man you've been hearing stories of his daughter and boys visiting her at home.Tell him that staff also goes to see her at home.
Tell him he needs to watch his daughter.

You don't have to give further details.He should do something with that piece of information.
Re: His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Collins4u1:
Op howfar, have you reported or collected your own?
Lol... Bad guy... I didn't collect o... Lol... Anyway, I kept it to myself... But the so called staff no longer works with him... Each time I am interacting with my friend and he mentions he daughter, it reminds me of how she was lipsrsealed by his staff... At least he ( his staff ) has relocated to Lagos...
Re: His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? by yomalex(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you are right .. and the man in question will also see me as his enemy if he ever finds out I knew about his daughter... He is a man that is very open to me... Anyway, I just wish I never heard about this stuff sad
register on www.domesms.com and send a message

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Female Friend That I Don`t Have Feelings For Her? / Every Male Is Faithful In Marriage? / Sex Workers Beat Up Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.