Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi (34537 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by logica(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
claremont:

That's a very derogatory slur.
Oh, how should I describe a Negro who feels even more Caucasian than Caucasians?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chukazu:

An average Black people usually see salutation as a big deal-an act of Obeisance which behooves on the younger person to render to the older person... But the white people don't see it that way, the reason you would see an older white man been the first to greet his junior

But hear, try not to greet your auntie first, she would remind you with a dirty slap to reboot your brain boxundecided

so, let me ask you, how many complete strangers have you greeted today, just as the OP want us to greet complete strangers in the west, just because they are black?! what he wrote is called INFERIORITY COMPLEX... which would be as stupid as saying that all whites in Africa should greet each other, just because they are not in their natural environment. lol!

5 Likes

Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by ojibole(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Wow this is so far the best write up I have read on nairaland...you hit the nail on the head.
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2017

3 Likes

Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by btoks: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
claremont:

I struggle to see how just because you were allegedly ignored by a few black people, you now conclude that the black race is ''mentally troubled''. Do black people have to smile and talk to every black person they meet overseas simply because they are black?

There are some Africans living overseas who live and work in environments where 99.9% of their colleagues are white, it's only natural for them to feel naturally attracted to white people. In addition, the average African immigrant is preoccupied with working as many hours as possible, they do not have the time to mingle with their fellow Africans beyond when it's absolutely necessary. It has nothing to do with 'slave mentality', everyone has the freewill to mix with whoever they choose to regardless of that person's skin colour.
Unfortunately, it's the attitude of not mingling (intellectually, business wise ) that is drawing us back. The Asians, Jews mingle with one other and drive themselves forward. You see results in the number of businesses owned by these groups while we Africans just work for others. Most of the shops selling African groceries and hair products are owned by Asians, I think that's saying something.
It's time we start working together to move ourselves forward, whatever we've been doing hasn't worked and will never work.

1 Like

Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by paulynpen(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I guess you are high
ARRANT BASELESS NONSENSE!!!!
many are marrying women from other countries and you shouldnt take the actions of a few cheap lazy bastards (who buy women) to judge a whole nation!

are you saying that he CANT marry these women OR shouldnt you just accept that he CHOSE to do so because it is an easier path for his life?!
the joke here is to take these people as example while many marry other races, and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that.

are these the people upon which we should copy our lives now?! you make very little intelligent sense

if this is what you desire for your life then so be it, but DO NOT believe that we all have the same desires in our lives. let each and everyone decide what is the priorities in their lives!
so many Africans dont give a DAMN about Africa, because they have other more pressing PRIORITIES in their lives, and thats ok. before people can focus on Africa, i'd rather they focus of bettering their own direct lives (food, shelter, job and most importantly HAPPINESS)
its deluded people like you that think that all Africans are live the same lives, therefore should desire the same things.

ALL races are blessed, get you damn facts RIGHT, instead of writing rubbish!

says who?! so because we dont say hi to fukcing strangers abroad AND/OR we decide to marry whoever we feel like it AND/OR we rather focus on our selves than Africa, we suddenly dont know how worth?! you are indeed a comedian!

whoever is in power in any African country (nigeria included) was elected BY THE PEOPLE!!! and as much as you may think your say has more value than others, these elected people are the choice of the citizen... and if they are wrong president then let the same people vote them out of office.

so we are not blessed any longer?! lol

why you always want to compare yourself with white people... you got an inferiority complex while you should look at the white race for what it is....exactly the same as the black race!

so now you want to make us believe that all these crimes are a result of white people, and there was no crimes in ancient Africa?!
bro, get real! were you not the one looking up and using WHITE PEOPLE as the perfect beings at the beginning of this senseless post?! you must be bipolar!

so the past evils within the white race was not present within the black race?! so all these crimes are a product of the white race?! but yet you do know that all races are descendant of the black man, right?! you need to stop writing rubbish!

ask your fukcing god if he told you that it was ok to discriminate and judge people based on their races! you are misinformed and lost!

let ALL Africans get good standards of living 1st before you can arrogantly come here and expect whatever nonsense from these same Africans.

you mean the same tolerance that has you look down and talk shit of other races?!

pls, care to share what other problems you can solve with your magic wand... as if it would be "that" easy to eradicate corruption, arrant nonsense!

you CANT be an hypocrite and take from that white race only what fits your agenda, then turn around and blame that same white race for whatever issues you have in your own life... thats not only foolish, but a waste of life. i suggest you FIRST start to love Africans, regardless of the life they live, instead of thinking that unless they live the life YOU desire for themselves, they are not up to your standard to be proudly called AFRICANS. we are all great, whether if we say HI to others or not, whether we work towards making Africa great or not, whether YOU like it or not!

the ball has ALWAYS been in our hands!

nobody conscientiously chooses to be hungry and poor.
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
This n!gga got mental issues. Plenty! I wonder what was the point of this interview?
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
ojibole:
Wow this is so far the best write up I have read on nairaland...you hit the nail on the head.
Thanks
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Ugosample(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
omoharry:
True talk my brother.I have had that same experience before.After being ignored by several blacks, i finally locked up..I think the black race is mentally troubled.

I think so too
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Ugosample(m): 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
hollywoodscape:
I think black people have crab mentality .crabs and lobsters are delicious by the way.

For one ,most black nations / communities are underdeveloped and disorganized and most black people in this world are poor . Black people have a bad image and history and also feel innately/subconsciously inferior to lighter skin. Eastern Europe , south Asia and parts of Latin america may also be slightly susceptible to crab mentality due to poverty and inferiority .

You are right about crab mentality tho
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Ugosample(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
hollywoodscape:
In my earlier comment ,I pointed out that black people have crab mentality and why black people are dumb and will remain slaves forever. An exmaple of crab mentality i'm aware of in Nigeria. I'll just copy and paste my comment from another thread : "instead of the akwa ibom governor to develop the seaport and waterfront at Oron and also develop the ibeno beach area for recreation,he's trying to build a 22 storey at Lagos instead of around the seaport area or even in Uyo. The main reason why Oron is not being developed is due to tribalism(the governors are ibibio and anang clan of the akwa cross ). This is high level stvpidity.Won't everyone enjoy the benefits if everywhere is developed with law, order and organization and good quality of life for all ? Thats why black people will remain cursed slaves forever.
The entire akwa ibom and efikland should be one mega city with two seaports (calabar and Ibaka).there should be a bridge between Oron and calabar But black people are too dumb."

A New Yorker or Portlander commends development in Seattle or LA. But in Nigeria,i observe there's too much bad blood and crab mentality. Instead of building a world class maritime university and seaport at Oron ,they won't because it's not their place. They're talking about dredging a shallow river to build seaport at onitsha or abuja because that's their place. Instead of patronizing the akwa ibom airport ,they want more meaningless airports a few miles away at owerri,aba etc . That's why black people are dumb.

You have a point.
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by hegelian: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Adieza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=261459754360140&id=158338594672257
Am actually with the op on this...the level of supremacy fight among black is alarming.
I lost a very wonderful woman cos my parents forbade us from marrying outside Ilorin, I had to scope the lady into doing abortion cos when I figured she wasn't from Ilorin, I was scared to death.....I still surfer from that till now though I have been able to win myself over from mental slavery....in fact I have ditiched religions, and can marry from anywhere without any care in the world with what anyone think or say...the level of hatred and pretencr is just too much...the Christians hate the Muslims and the Muslims hate the xtians as well yet they laugh and play along as if nothing is wrong but deep down they know....I can't live with such again...
Africa will never progress until there is a paradigm shift which I doubt will ever happen

1 Like

Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by logica(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
hegelian:

I doubt will ever happen
It will happen. Yes, we despair sometimes, but it's a matter of grow or die. When we realize we will die as a race if we continue along this path, we will have no option but to shift.
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by kabillion(m): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Not only okracized, u are ogbolocized too.
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Chukazu: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

so, let me ask you, how many complete strangers have you greeted today, just as the OP want us to greet complete strangers in the west, just because they are black?! what he wrote is called INFERIORITY COMPLEX... which would be as stupid as saying that all whites in Africa should greet each other, just because they are not in their natural environment. lol!

cool very interesting, I love the question.

Something baffled me when I traveled to my villa few months back...I noticed people naturally greeted without knowing who I was, even inside commercial buses, once someone entered bus he greets every single person inside the bus.

So it's actually a culture /mindset concept.
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
hegelian:

Am actually with the op on this...the level of supremacy fight among black is alarming.
I lost a very wonderful woman cos my parents forbade us from marrying outside Ilorin, I had to scope the lady into doing abortion cos when I figured she wasn't from Ilorin, I was scared to death.....I still surfer from that till now though I have been able to win myself over from mental slavery....in fact I have ditiched religions, and can marry from anywhere without any care in the world with what anyone think or say...the level of hatred and pretencr is just too much...the Christians hate the Muslims and the Muslims hate the xtians as well yet they laugh and play along as if nothing is wrong but deep down they know....I can't live with such again...
Africa will never progress until there is a paradigm shift which I doubt will ever happen
Hmm, Sorry Bro Take Heart.
I want to you to join the Campaign Now, We Must Stop This Now, Or It Will Affect Our Coming Generations More Than Us.
Follow Us. Https://facebook.com/AromsAigbehi
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Prince16: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
omoharry:
True talk my brother.I have had that same experience before. After being ignored by several blacks , i finally locked up..I think the black race is mentally troubled.

lolz..... i know right!
we do it everypassing day to ourselves that it has bcom our default setting.
once knew of a bloke who fate smiled on, got a teaching job in the middle east. Asked 'bro' to show me the way but till tmr our 'uncle' just #lock-up! Bloke refused to share correspondence with me........

Well, we all shall reap what we sow, wont we! undecided

#karma is a ...........

1 Like

Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nah phone una take type all this? After all d summary learnt in school.hmm wetin concern me sef
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
omoharry:
True talk my brother.I have had that same experience before.After being ignored by several blacks, i finally locked up..I think the black race is mentally troubled.
I have been nice to every Nigerian person I notice is new to where we live but I've come to realise that some of the view me suspiciously like I've come to either poison them or steal their husband (as if theirs is better than mine). Those who come to me are looking for help with childcare (even though I work), bringing their kids from school or borrowing my coolers and chafing dishes after which they begin to look at me with (and so what?) eyes. I'm very friendly and welcoming but I've decided to close up and mind my business.

1 Like

Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Hakeem12(m): 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
Adieza:

My brother

If Donald Trump failed to marry black American or Western European American from Europe?

He only married Eastern European women based on the easy exploitation and poverty inclined regions of women and to the manipulation of a look like slaves

Just like they do to Thailand or Philippines women

Donald Trump can't marry a white Western European American from Uk,germany or Scandinavian based on the fundamental human rights (50/50 rights ) or more rights to the women in the western countries

Clinton,Bush,bill gate etc are in the same group!

The only problem with African is that we are corrupt and we should think more on how we developed our continent instead of individualism!

Black race are naturally blessed by God!

But we don't no our worth and blessing based on our upbringing !

That needs to change!

We need a strong leader like Kagame of Rwanda or Rawlings of Ghanaian or late Ghadafi

Not as dictators but strong!

Black race are stubborn but can be blended by strong laws and order

Just like in Europe and America

White peoples are more heartless then black race

But strong laws made them disciplined and to be humble!

Robbery,kidnapping,Scammers,corruption,stealing are all #English language and made by English people or other European and they are not Igbo or hausa language!

Placing videos camera on all shopping centres in Europe and America is not because of African ,Arabs or Asian American alone

But the past evils amongst white race since centuries

Laws and Oder can discipline all races called them Arabs ,European,Jews,African etc
We are humanity created by one God with blood!

When there is a better and good standards of living amongst Nigerian in Nigeria
We can blend to any situation in life!

Nothing stopping an edo man from marrying hausa or Igbo and verse visa !

Is a matter of civilisation ,choice and tolerance

Ending corruption in Nigeria and amongst Nigerians will automatically made Nigerian under 10 years a look like all developed countries of the world

But, will the white European supremacist welcome and allowed the development of African countries ?

100% NO

How can they sell the Arms,grow their secret safe heaven Banks
Gold,diamond and Gas ,oil etc ?

The ball is in our hands (black race all over the world)

To choosing poverty and hunger or development and abundance
My brother, you nailed it.
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by grandstar(m): 12:59am On Aug 26, 2017
When I was in the UK in 2014, I went to Carincross hospital ( pardon me if I've just murdered the name), I met a Nigerian receptionist who behaved as though he had no clue who I was was (A Nigerian)

Its very rampart and part of the reason boils down to the fact that most of them are illegals and don't want fellow Nigerians getting them into trouble.

1 Like

Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by sayisayi(m): 1:26am On Aug 26, 2017
AdaNri1:
I have been nice to every Nigerian person I notice is new to where we live but I've come to realise that some of the view me suspiciously like I've come to either poison them or steal their husband (as if theirs is better than mine). Those who come to me are looking for help with childcare (even though I work), bringing their kids from school or borrowing my coolers and chafing dishes after which they begin to look at me with (and so what?) eyes. I'm very friendly and welcoming but I've decided to close up and mind my business.

Ada....I was born in the uk but understand the naija mentality very well...it's based on fear...everyone is an enemy....this is why the churches and mosques are full. So..they only see ppl as a ladder, very small percentage are sincere.so those ppl just want to use you for what you can get....she. You need help or something..they will be ghost!

5 Likes

Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by thoth: 2:44am On Aug 26, 2017
I don't know what these guys are saying, in France igbos fraternize very closely, once you can spot the person is not Senegalese or Gabonese, in China you just speak igbo almost with any black person you meet before they'll correct you they are Ghanaian or Malian and guys still fratenize as well.
I have noticed the trend he's complaining about in nations with nationalized black population, like UK or US, those blacks seem disconnected and they don't rally around each other as African blacks do. most cases you assume the person is a Brit and you just walk by.

1 Like

Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 26, 2017
It's a cultural thing, maybe we need to talk about it
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
It's a cultural thing, maybe we need to talk about it
We Need To Solve It Together
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by oshorstan(f): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2017
Adieza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=261459754360140&id=158338594672257

What a World!!!!!
I would love to have a one on one discussion with you sir
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2017
Adieza:

We Need To Solve It Together
Right...the problem is that because of our culture we've developed a Napoleon Complex, everyone wants to lead but no one knows what the hell they're doing...this complex has led to a poverty mentality, a huge ego unwilling to serve unless forced and a desire to subdue others to maintain our god like status...we erroneously suppose that other people's success must of necessity erode our self worth...hence we fight against each other incessantly....furthermore because we are reluctant to work for the common good, long term objectives requiring concerted group efforts is near impossible to execute...our communal IQ is best at par with that of a harem of Gorilla's...look at the Nigerian senate for example, those thieves can never accomplish anything no matter how much money is expended on them, they have no ideal or principle except that of a prodigal...the Bible aptly stated that from those who do not have even the little they have will be taken from them...this is the embodiment of our senate.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2017
oshorstan:

What a World!!!!! I would love to have a one on one discussion with you sir
Contact me on mail. greatestanebira@gmail.com
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Lovisious(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2017
Adieza:

My brother

If Donald Trump failed to marry black American or Western European American from Europe?

He only married Eastern European women based on the easy exploitation and poverty inclined regions of women and to the manipulation of a look like slaves

Just like they do to Thailand or Philippines women

Donald Trump can't marry a white Western European American from Uk,germany or Scandinavian based on the fundamental human rights (50/50 rights ) or more rights to the women in the western countries

Clinton,Bush,bill gate etc are in the same group!

The only problem with African is that we are corrupt and we should think more on how we developed our continent instead of individualism!

Black race are naturally blessed by God!

But we don't no our worth and blessing based on our upbringing !

That needs to change!

We need a strong leader like Kagame of Rwanda or Rawlings of Ghanaian or late Ghadafi

Not as dictators but strong!

Black race are stubborn but can be blended by strong laws and order

Just like in Europe and America

White peoples are more heartless then black race

But strong laws made them disciplined and to be humble!

Robbery,kidnapping,Scammers,corruption,stealing are all #English language and made by English people or other European and they are not Igbo or hausa language!

Placing videos camera on all shopping centres in Europe and America is not because of African ,Arabs or Asian American alone

But the past evils amongst white race since centuries

Laws and Oder can discipline all races called them Arabs ,European,Jews,African etc
We are humanity created by one God with blood!

When there is a better and good standards of living amongst Nigerian in Nigeria
We can blend to any situation in life!

Nothing stopping an edo man from marrying hausa or Igbo and verse visa !

Is a matter of civilisation ,choice and tolerance

Ending corruption in Nigeria and amongst Nigerians will automatically made Nigerian under 10 years a look like all developed countries of the world

But, will the white European supremacist welcome and allowed the development of African countries ?

100% NO

How can they sell the Arms,grow their secret safe heaven Banks
Gold,diamond and Gas ,oil etc ?

The ball is in our hands (black race all over the world)

To choosing poverty and hunger or development and abundance
wel said my dear
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by mikolo80: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2017
Chukazu:

An average Black people usually see salutation as a big deal-an act of Obeisance which behooves on the younger person to render to the older person... But the white people don't see it that way, the reason you would see an older white man been the first to greet his junior

But hear, try not to greet your auntie first, she would remind you with a dirty slap to reboot your brain boxundecided

who d slap epp
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by oshorstan(f): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Adieza:
Contact me on mail. greatestanebira@gmail.com
I will contact u soon
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by stevecantrell: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nothing new...nothing new.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less / Mohammed Masaba Is Dead. The Islamic Cleric Who Married 97 Wives Dies At Age 93 / Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.