Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi (34538 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Bahddo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
ivolt:
Mtchew.
The man was railing against disunity while at the same time exposing his tribalistic mindset.
Core tribalist are actually better than this two-faced "human rights" fighter.
how did he expose his tribalist mindset?
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by ivolt: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bahddo:
how did he expose his tribalist mindset?

He did so by subtly promoting a superior tribe who can do what others can't
even though every Nigerian tribe is guilty of overt and covert tribalism.
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lovisious:
wel said my dear
Thanks
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by Bahddo(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
ivolt:

He did so by subtly promoting a superior tribe who can do what others can't
even though every Nigerian tribe is guilty of overt and covert tribalism.
Because he mentioned igbos? If that is why, you totally missed the context. Which other tribe in Nigeria has ever fought for their collective interest like the igbos did? They lost, but they tried.

I hope you know he is Esan and not Igbo? The esans are from Edo state and have nothing to do with igbos. Still he thinks they are worthy of note, while condemning the tribalism-riddled environment he grew up in. For me, that kind of honesty is refreshing. Before you draw conclusions, I am not igbo either, and like him I am disgusted by the narrow-minded hate the black man has for other blacks.

How someone can read this post and see tribalism in it baffles me. A tribalist thinks HIS OWN tribe is better than others. How can you not know that?
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by lazygal: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
omoharry:
True talk my brother.I have had that same experience before.After being ignored by several blacks, i finally locked up..I think the black race is mentally troubled.

Black pple ignored you for marrying white?babe abeg no be true.. Then yes but now now
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by omoharry(f): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
lazygal:

Black pple ignored you for marrying white?babe abeg no be true.. Then yes but now now
nop,there was never a mention of marriage here. It's just an over view of how Nigerians like to distance themselves from other Nigerians when abroad..
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by PellsKodak: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lalaonpoint are you married undecided
Re: I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
classicfrank4u:
at least I learnt smtin... "witches can't cross the ocean" cool

I seriously cracked up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Should Do As A Father, So That Your Kids Don't Love You Any Less / Mohammed Masaba Is Dead. The Islamic Cleric Who Married 97 Wives Dies At Age 93 / Abuja Beggar, Translator Receive N2m Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.