Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,096 members, 7,957,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Funke Kuti Suffers Severe Asthma Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Kuti Suffers Severe Asthma Attack (1057 Views)

Breaking!!! Yemi, Dies Over Alleged Negligence Following Asthma Attack / Hero! Uncle Suffers Severe Burns After Rushing Into Burning House To Save Niece / Photos ; Facelift Procedure Gone Wrong........as Woman Suffers Severe Blisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Kuti Suffers Severe Asthma Attack by cathytemi(f): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Laila SMD On Her Traumatic Experience In A Hospital As Daughter, Funke Kuti Suffers Severe Asthma Attack

Life coach and social activist, Laila St. Matthew-Daniel has told of her terrifying experience today as her first daughter, Funke Kuti suffered an “overwhelming” asthma attack today.

Funke, Afrobeat king, Femi Kuti’s ex-wife, was rushed to and hospital, Healing Stripes today after suffering breathing difficulties and despite the severity of his condition, the hospital staff were totally ‘clueless’ and she had to be rushed to another hospital, she narrated.

Read her post below;

Traumatic Medical drama for me today! Some hospitals are death traps!

My oldest daughter Funke had a terrible asthma attack this morning. She was rushed to the Healing Stripes Hospital in front of Four Points. By this time her sister Oyinda had got there whilst I was on my way. Then I got another call that they were in an Ambulance on way to St. Nicholas. Why?

It turned out that the Doctor and ‘nurses’ at Healing Stripes were clueless on how to handle the case and were running round in circles! Before they could even operate their oxygen, my daughter was going into spasms – at this panic point Oyinda shouted that they should get an oxygen ambulance to take her to St. Nicholas – the Dr, obviously relieved, agreed and arranged one.

When they got here the nurse that accompanied her couldn’t answer any questions. They didn’t even call ahead that an emergency patient was on the way – Imagine!!!! But the SNH crew began Treatment instantaneously once Oyinda told them it was an asthma attack cos Funke was at danger point as of then – that was when I arrived!

I must commend the medical professionalism of the Doctor and nurSt. Nicholas Hospital Lagosl Lagos – and the way they took control was amazing. Equipments, on point!!! She had to go through series of tests and though she had another relapse, she stabilized and is under admission overnight to observe her.

Read more on http://peoplespostng.com/news/2017/08/laila-smd-on-her-traumatic-experience-in-a-hospital-as-daughter-funke-kuti-suffers-severe-asthma-attack/

Re: Funke Kuti Suffers Severe Asthma Attack by AtkinsPlanet(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
God help her...
Re: Funke Kuti Suffers Severe Asthma Attack by AtkinsPlanet(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
God, pls help her...

(1) (Reply)

See How Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Kwara State University Fans(video) / OMG! fans Reacts as Runtown Just Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant (+18please) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State Nigeria During Catholic Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.