Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG (34277 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Igbo Quit Notice: Why We Have Not Arrested Arewa Youths — FG / Why We Cannot Arrest Any Member Of Arewa Youths -- Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Useless zoo government

3 Likes

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Tolourxkelv(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
If FG should re-arrest Kanu then Shettima should also be arrested because the quit notice to the Igbos is not a threat to the Igbos alone but also a threat to the National Unity that President Buhari administration is trying to preach to us. The statement led to the anti Igbo song in the North and the song could lead to mass killing of Igbos living in the North.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by guru90: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
I SWEAR!
NIGERIA FG ARE 100% CONFUSED.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by TherWasACountry: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
This reason is old news na. Y can't these mods push fresh news from politics to fp? Are they also biased? I hope not.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Splashme: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
This BUHARI is laughable.
The worst president ever

6 Likes

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by ikp120(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
One person is asking for referendum, the other is xenophobic. Referendum is what civilised societies conduct.

Guess what? In a zoo like Nigeria, the arrest those asking for secession (which is completely acceptable all over the civilised world), while the rogues who are killing people all around town at the slightest provocation are allowed to roam freely! Wow!

Who said that Nigeria is not a zoo? The person should be mentally evaluated!

PS: I'm neutral on this case. Any neutral party can see what's wrong in the system.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Truth4eva: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
sarrki:

This days I observed that ipob miscreants are all over the forum
They now own the media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by imstrong1: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Just the same way they can't arrest the destructive herdsmen
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:
U release Boko Haram Commanders, u cannot arrest Arewa Youth for ordering genocide against Igbos.

U cannot arrest Libyan HausaFulani Herdsmen.

Yet u want Court to go and arrest a person the same court have declared not guilty.
tiri gbosa!!!! U sabi book!!!
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Saxifrage12(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
God is watching FG bear this in mind.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Truth4eva: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
guru90:
I SWEAR!
NIGERIA FG ARE 100% CONFUSED.
True talk.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by ajepako(f): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
I can't believe l share a country with people who don't even hide their hatred and bigotry for others...

An ethnic group openly preached genocide against another ethnic group and government decides to look the other way?

Bleep 'one love'

4 Likes

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Henry22(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin grin grin I swear this man no get brain

6 Likes

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Truth4eva: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tolourxkelv:
If FG should re-arrest Kanu then Shettima should also be arrested because the quit notice to the Igbos is not a threat to the Igbos alone but also a threat to the National Unity that President Buhari administration is trying to preach to us. The statement led to the anti Igbo song in the North and the song could lead to mass killing of Igbos living in the North.
Arewa youths see themselves as untouchable b/c Buhari is in power
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Blue3k(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
TherWasACountry:
This reason is old news na. Y can't these mods push fresh news from politics to fp? Are they also biased? I hope not.

Not really they drop ball sometimes but they generally good. They probably missed it if they weren't tagged or thread didn't generate a lot of comments. The last big reason is the news could have been very similar to news they already made front page. It's the same topic at 3 different angles.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Truth4eva: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
sarrki:
No excuses should be given
That ultimatum is an act of genocide
So do the rightful
What do you think should be done?
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by pressplay411(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
kettykin:
The United Nation should as a matter of urgency stop barking and start biting, if it means rolling out united nations military troops to guarantee the safety andbpeace of ipob and their leader then so be it. Why must Igbo's keep suffering genocidal killing in the North

Shoroniyen?
This representatove of UN is clearly one sided and biased in its stand. To condemn the Arewa youths without any caution to IPOB which is daily building a guerrilla militia against the sitting president.
This is clearly not obtainable in G8 nations.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Kingbuhari(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
if u arrest or kill KANU is not going to stop this people, Nigeria were forged under lies and deceits, this British creation is just clipping to an end the earlier they accept it the better for them, Nnamdi KANU is just one man, and a tree can not make a forest, even if u hang him today the song for referendum will ignites to a whole new level, Biafrans want out and there is nothing anyone can do to force 1 Nigeria mentality to them, the more you try to force Nigeria down to their throat the more its get out of hand... to be a Nigerian is not by force, what a sensible government should do is to bring them on the table and decide a way forward not to threat them or label someone seeking self determination a terrorist, if they want out give it to them, USSR split into many countries heaven did not fall, south Sudan done the same , heaven did not fall so why Nigeria own is non negotiable They need this Igbo's more than Igbo's need them, Ojukwu was a super hero who took just one look at Nigeria and discovered that it will never work. He used diplomacy, no way, he stood up and fought for liberation of his people , The Igbo have cohabited with Hausa-Fulani-Yo
ruba for hundreds of years in their own land, yet he remains an easy prey for slaughter due to envy and jealousy. He is more Nigerian than every other Nigerian. He built Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Abuja, etc because he is development-minded and sees the world, not just Nigeria, as his village - He needs Biafra so he could bring light, not just in Nigeria, but in the entire African continent, and frees Africa from mental slavery. The Igbo man has set new records in the US and in the UK in education, in science and in technology , if given the opportunity through Biafra, Africa will see light.
LET BIAFRA GO FOR THE SAKE OF AFRICA LIBERATION" this useless mod I'm expecting ur lengthy ban but the truth will never be hidden Ndi Ala

4 Likes

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by sarrki(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Truth4eva:

What do you think should be done?

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Venica(f): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
what exactly is wrong with this government
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Truth4eva: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
sarrki:

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Meaning?
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
captleonerd:
go and roll out the tank na. Useless comment.

Were you in coma when KANU was soliciting for money to buy arms?

Were you in coma when we heard barrage of insults and threats against other ethnic groups in the country on radio baifra?

What about all the threats of bringing brown the zoo?

As much as I condemn the quit notice an I feel the areas youths should be arrested the truth is KANU ha said worse.

Was kumuyi not told not to step his foot in the south east or risk being killed? Did you call for kanu's arrest back then?

Ipob has been threatening the country since 2015. Both kanu and the area youths should be arrested. Simple!!!
oboi e pain am oooh!!! Receive sense my brother!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by captleonerd(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nsogbu1992:
oboi e pain am oooh!!! Receive sense my brother!!!!!
typical ipob yoot with no brain power for a proper argument. KANU and the northern youths should be arrested. Simole

1 Like

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by okerekeikpo: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lol confused government u can't arrest Ariwa youths but u can arrest Nnamdi Kanu, keep deceiving itself, Buhari is a bigot
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by sarrki(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Truth4eva:

Meaning?

Same treatment KANU is receiving should also be applicable to them
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by paradigmshift(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
stupidity fall on u presidency.
gerarahere
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by doctokwus: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
I didnt bother reading their lame excuse.
What I know is that if the Arewa youths are not arrested and prosecuted,any attempt to rearrest Nnamdi Kanu would be resisted,nationally,internationally and in the social media,even by my type that believe Nnamdi is a scammer disguised as a freedom fighter.
There cannot be one law for Almajiris and another,draconian,for other tribes!

1 Like

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by goaldynboy: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
This Dambazua or whatever he calls himself is a BIG FOOL! What does he mean by 'misquoted' when the video is out there for everyone to see? Can a video be misquoted?! Nobody that watched that video that will not see that it is replete with hate speech and call for genocide!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by femolii: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:
U release Boko Haram Commanders, u cannot arrest Arewa Youth for ordering genocide against Igbos.

U cannot arrest Libyan HausaFulani Herdsmen.

Yet u want Court to go and arrest a person the same court have declared not guilty.
Who tell u is not guilty ? he was released because of his health condition.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by just2endowed: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
sarrki:

System like this make people to think that Igbos are jester group

sarrki my zb, what u have to say that the UN think blood and baboon runs innur people blood and now the UN want ur people arrested.
sarrki:

System like this make people to think that Igbos are jester group

sarrki my zb, what u have to say that the UN think blood and baboon runs innur people blood and now the UN want ur people arrested.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by bejeria101(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
But you can arrest anyone who speaks against your mumu govt? Awon oponu iranu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics) / Fact Check: Did Tom Hanks, Hollywood Actor Endorse Peter Obi? / Patience Jonathan At Dickson Seriaki's Re-election Campaign (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.