Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG (34293 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Igbo Quit Notice: Why We Have Not Arrested Arewa Youths — FG / Why We Cannot Arrest Any Member Of Arewa Youths -- Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Itzhak:
Whether is facebook, twitter, whatsapp instagram nairaland. The way most ipob or igbo are portraying the north as homicidal, murderers and every other derogatory words used to describe the northerners. U will know those are the ones that never left their hometowns or geopolitical zones. They only hype on what they re told, foolishly they believed. They've been taught to hate northerners from small. Their young one's or children may end up inheriting such grievances and hate for the children of the northerners. But the case of those igbos living in the north is different, cos they've been living there for years. There mind set is different, they've been neighbours friends to most northerners. We all have igbo friends here with us in the north we co-exist.hang out. So for those who vehemently believe and even saying igbos in the north will be harmed regardless of the quit notice in the north or it's withdrawal are either Shallow ,fools, uneducated despite their education ignorant bias for believing or even entertaining an iota of such thoughts

I want to be objective, and I want to believe you, but truth is northern Nigeria (NW and NE) is only safe for indigenous people and 'oyibo' expatriates.
That is the gospel truth.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by rumours: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
Federal Republic of Double Standards. You arrested NK and incarcerated him for 2years. Disobeyed court orders to bail him. Why? Because you claim he committed treason. Now Criminal Arewa 'old men' Youths have clearly committed treason and you are delaying to take on them.

A man called his dog Buhari, we were all here and saw how police picked and arraigned him. But the terrorists policeman (Inusa Biu) who vowed to kill 200people should Buhari die, no update. The criminal silence of the police on this is disturbing.

What kind of a useless, parasitic and cheating union is this? Nonsense. Those criminal Arewa 'old men' Youths must be arrested and detained for at least 2years. And the FG must disobey court order if they are granted bail. And there bail condition must look like NKs'.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by bkool7(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
kettykin:
The United Nation should as a matter of urgency stop barking and start biting, if it means rolling out united nations military troops to guarantee the safety andbpeace of ipob and their leader then so be it. Why must Igbo's keep suffering genocidal killing in the North

Pele

Ipob is now a terrorist grp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by bkool7(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
DocHMD:
Kanu has been vindicated again. The nigerian state supports northern genocide against Easterners and their cousins in the delta.

When and where did the genocide occur?

You ppl just use words anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Truth4eva: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
bilazego:

Olodo , them go marry wife for you and help you give am belle.
LOL. You know this is hate speech
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Truth4eva: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
bkool7:

Pele

Ipob is now a terrorist grp
Says who?
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by BabaRamota1980: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
kettykin:
The United Nation should as a matter of urgency stop barking and start biting, if it means rolling out united nations military troops to guarantee the safety andbpeace of ipob and their leader then so be it. Why must Igbo's keep suffering genocidal killing in the North

Hey, stop panicking and calm your d1ck down.

Nobody will roll out UN troops for guarantee of safety of ipob. UN does not have a standing defence army, if they did it would be easy for them on very slim excuse to find justification to invade territories. The issue has been debated severally in international law and as well on global politics. Harvard Law Bulletin had article on the issue years ago in the aftermath of Rwanda. Nigeria is the sovereign authority over Iboland and it has the responsibility of safeguarding lives in SE.

UN soldiers are congregations donated from different national armies and their mission is for world peace, not for securing a people against their sovereign power.

If Nigeria is the one violating your security then resolve to stage a public rally in NY during next UN General Meeting and all your big political leaders need to be there in front of the rally. If Ngozi Iweala, Ihejirika, Kalu, Nwabueze, Soludo, Ekwueme, Chimamanda, those professional footballers in National Footbal League and so on are shown on camera leading a rally for Biafra the world will take notice. American football fans will notice and start waving Biafran flags at games.

Instead of these renowned faces and names we see Emma Powerful, we see Nnamdi Kanu. Who da fvk is Kanu, how much academic, financial or legal weight does he have to influence opinion in world circle?

If i hear you call UN to come and secure you one more time I will Shettima and tell him to reinstate Octobergate in Northern Nigeria. If you think i cant try me...yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by cytell56: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by gudugudumeje: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
This is seeing how fraudulent and evasive the North can be to shield Arewa youths 4r prosecution who having wt genocide at the back of their minds ordered Igbos out of the North.Well only for Kanu's bail to be ordered to revoked.. The AGF is now both prosecutor ad persecutor...The ills of Untrue federalism, really..

1 Like

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by BabaRamota1980: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
We will know where we are headed on Sept8th.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Nwadiuto247: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
captleonerd:
go and roll out the tank na. Useless comment.

Were you in coma when KANU was soliciting for money to buy arms?

Were you in coma when we heard barrage of insults and threats against other ethnic groups in the country on radio baifra?

What about all the threats of bringing brown the zoo?

As much as I condemn the quit notice an I feel the areas youths should be arrested the truth is KANU ha said worse.

Was kumuyi not told not to step his foot in the south east or risk being killed? Did you call for kanu's arrest back then?

Ipob has been threatening the country since 2015. Both kanu and the area youths should be arrested. Simple!!!

Yea Kanu made those silly comments and was arrested and put in kuje prison for over a year. He was taken to court severally yet couldnt nail him.
Arewa youths made their own silly comments yet nobody arrested them till now. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by CioAngels(f): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Pa ango abdulai, you supported the quit notice by saying you were behind them, danbazzau, what a shame. Southern leaders, what a shame to you all.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Itzhak(m): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I want to be objective, and I want to believe you, but truth is northern Nigeria (NW and NE) is only safe for indigenous people and 'oyibo' expatriates.
That is the gospel truth.
then you are among the few that haven't been to the north or spend up to 2years. Despite all these agitation and being a northerner i can tell u i can go to any ipob state or live there if the ocassion calls for it. but in here in nairaland it will seem like rake. My believe is if u dont wish harm on anyone or look down on anyone despite their religion race tribe or culture. Or ur intentions is not to deceive, cheat. Then ur heart will be free from fear and will b at peace to go anywhere
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Itzhak:

then you are among the few that haven't been to the north or spend up to 2years. Despite all these agitation and being a northerner i can tell u i can go to any ipob state or live there if the ocassion calls for it. but in here in nairaland it will seem like rake. My believe is if u dont wish harm on anyone or look down on anyone despite their religion race tribe or culture. Or ur intentions is not to deceive, cheat. Then ur heart will be free from fear and will b at peace to go anywhere

Don't deceive your self. The north is almost zero for a southerner in terms of safety.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by solaere(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Lolz fg wont be able to arrest arewa nah, ofcuz its part of her plot nd agenda to govern d state .....
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Itzhak(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
bigfish3k:

its not only igbos
find out, most southerners even yorubas when they are posted to the core north for their NYSC will start scheming for redeployment for fear of their safety. remember the NYSC members killed in 2011 during the elections
I can't change what happen during the 2011. Alot of lives where lost. From all tribes or religions, maybe some more than others. The country was in a topsy-turvy situation. My parents where put on curfew for some duration of time before it was lifted. That was in kaduna. An unfortunate situation to 've befallen anybody.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Itzhak(m): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I was living in Jos in 1983. Where were you then? I've lived in Kano and visited all but 5 northern states. Don't deceive your self. The north is almost zero for a southerner in terms of safety.
i rest my case. For i know how this may end.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by kafiz1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
ritababe:

is not out na
watchin it nw
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Itzhak(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2017
Kazim88:

It's not about the quit Notice....

Have you read that "Kaduna Declaration "?

that document portray
Xenophobia
Tribal Discrimination
Hate
Genocide

against people you said had been your loyal neighbors, who were guilty of any crime nor are accomplice to Kaduna Nzogwu coup nor Nnamdi Kanu rant.

that Quit Notice successfully show those that had not been to North that these guys are murderers, blood suckers which is not generally truth... It's also trigger past pogrom history where Igbos (which were not privy to) were massacre because of action of some Political Soldiers and evil politicians.

The North need to do more than this your talk to show they are civil, and not blood thirsty.

i see ur point. Am not condoning the kaduna declaration. Am just try to point out and reason out what i believe might happen as averse to the mass misconception of most people
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by sapele914(m): 1:17am On Aug 27, 2017
DocHMD:
Kanu has been vindicated again. The nigerian state supports northern genocide against Easterners and their cousins in the delta.
You ipob's will go and look for trouble then start shouting for the United Nations to come and help,very funny people. Always the same line everytime.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by 2016v2017: 1:49am On Aug 27, 2017
kettykin:
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by 2016v2017: 1:51am On Aug 27, 2017
Lajet:
So the video we all saw on online when Arewa youth gave the Quit notice is fake is that what the Federal Government is trying to tell us. And if Arewa youth was quoted out of context so why are they withdrawing the Quit notice. This is the kind of one Nigeria some pigs are forcing us to be part of. We have first class and second class citizen in Nigeria
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by 2016v2017: 1:52am On Aug 27, 2017
hammerT:
U release Boko Haram Commanders, u cannot arrest Arewa Youth for ordering genocide against Igbos.

U cannot arrest Libyan HausaFulani Herdsmen.

Yet u want Court to go and arrest a person the same court have declared not guilty.

nwaanambra1:

in as much i don't support kanu and his ways of agitation - the fact still remains that the buhari led federal government is beginning to openly insult us igbos!

let it be know that so long as the arewa youths are still walking free after their treasonable and genocidal threat on the Igbos, any attempt to arrest Nnamdi Kanu will be seen as an act of war on the Igbos and it will surely push majority of us that are against Kanu to be his full supporters!

The Federal government should understand that this is no 1967 - this time the war will surely touch every part of Nigeria - even if u r in sambisa!

THE NORTH SEEMS NOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE IGBOS CANNOT AND WILL NEVER BE AFRAID OF THEM NOR ASSLICK THEM.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD TREAD WITH CAUTION. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH angry

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Obec70(m): 3:06am On Aug 27, 2017
Imagine DSS speaking on behalf of Areas youths, security agents in partisan politics? oh what a shame, this government is taking us back to stone age in this modern world! Indeed their was a country. the era of monopoly aren't visible NOW!

1 Like

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Nempi(m): 5:05am On Aug 27, 2017
sarrki:

System like this make people to think that Igbos are jester group
who are the 'people'? Just in case you think u're part of the 'people', Only idiots like you care about you.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Caleycash(m): 6:34am On Aug 27, 2017
very useless country!!!
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by cococandy(f): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2017
I think anyone who still supports buhari and apc government needs their head checked

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by LorDBolton(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2017
DocHMD:

Smiles...so the Shiites are not northerners?

Remove the so called ultimatum n tell me WHAT EXACTLY they(arewa or whatever) have done ? Have they held "Igbo must go" rAllies? Have they set up militias /security Groups? Have they declared any other thing sef?

They clarified it that their actions were borne out of the sit-at-home ish in the east which means igbos want their Biafra , their actions made elite igbos finally speak up that they DONT WANNA LEAVE NAIJA Lols

Look it's simple, kanu has set BAIL CONDITIONS which he has arrogantly flouted OR in your opinion hasn't he flouted the conditions of his bail? The FG isn't just going gung-Ho to his abode to arrest him.

If FG fails to move for his re-arrest then I'd support kanu that this country is a zoo.

If his re-arrest sparks a war? No p...
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Kazim88: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2017
Itzhak:

i see ur point. Am not condoning the kaduna declaration. Am just try to point out and reason out what i believe might happen as averse to the mass misconception of most people

No doubt that misconception would come back to hunt the North in the future... not just from other part of Nigeria but International community.

The Northern Elder Forum plus majority want FG to arrest Kanu... Obviously they would Use military to level millions of resistance from south east..
Lead Nigeria to civil war were they would wipe out the "unruly " Igbo

Which kind of people think like this??

FG can't not out run South East, talk more of the South of Nigeria that would resist them
The world is closly watching... They is even a suit against the Nigeria Ar.my in US.

2nd, The world knows that they can't handle Nigeria War in terms of refugee crisis...
Would Nigeria FG start a war against the world.

Lastly... What are they fighting for? As in willing to pour blood for..?

Now my friend how do you reconcile your effort of changing the negative perception of the North and The ACF, NEF and others effort in tarnishing that same image. ?
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by cjrane: 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
FG, Stop making silly excuses why you won't arrest Arewa youths !!

Everyone knows Fulanis are above the law, while other Nigerians are slaves who must submit to Fulani whims and caprices.
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by Itzhak(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kazim88:

No doubt that misconception would come back to hunt the North in the future... not just from other part of Nigeria but International community.

The Northern Elder Forum plus majority want FG to arrest Kanu... Obviously they would Use military to level millions of resistance from south east..
Lead Nigeria to civil war were they would wipe out the "unruly " Igbo

Which kind of people think like this??

FG can't not out run South East, talk more of the South of Nigeria that would resist them
The world is closly watching... They is even a suit against the Nigeria Ar.my in US.

2nd, The world knows that they can't handle Nigeria War in terms of refugee crisis...
Would Nigeria FG start a war against the world.

Lastly... What are they fighting for? As in willing to pour blood for..?

Now my friend how do you reconcile your effort of changing the negative perception of the North and The ACF, NEF and others effort in tarnishing that same image. ?

i seriously don't know. I don't think i have all the answers. But i strongly believe that as long as people read, make decisions by themselves without blindly following and acting on what others say unreservedly. We'll be able to grow. I've never been political, i just recently started following closely it's happenings. Ehn what do i know?
Re: Why We Can't Arrest Arewa Youths- FG by ezegenigbonine: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
IpobExposed:
Before you arrest Arewa youths arrest Nnamdi Kanu for starting up the quit notice 2015. When he was saying Igbos should leave Lagos and develop our land.

Before arresting Arewa youths Arrest Nnamdi Kanu for inciting genocide on the 1st September 2015 in this video.

BIG BUZU, do u really knw the meaning of quit notice? Have NNAMDI KANU ever told the Hausa's to leave Igbo land?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

Before arresting arewa youth arrest IPOB youths who were singing on the 21st of July that time has come to kill Hausa watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5AFDPUHI18

Before arresting arewa youth arrest Nnamdi Cownu the criminal who started it because Nigeria was in peace.

Because as at 2015 Kanu ordered IPOB members to kill Hausa police.

Too many inciting charge from Kanu.

In other news watch how that 12yrs old boy was killed by police today in owere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMLVVJxn8os

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening / Man Removes Flood Water From His Car In Lagos / My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.