Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? (684 Views)

Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
It is widely beleived that our mobile phone is a private gadget and not meant for another person. But since spouses are not supposed to have secrets between them, so could you swap phone with your spouse just for a day?
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by dacovajnr: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by Lewaluv(f): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
I can. I hope he can cry
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by Kondomatic(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nope, because I will miss important messages and calls but she can use my phone whenever she's around.
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
yes ...confidently

I can give her my phone for more than 24 hours
Cos I now my self & I trust my Woman 100%

its better to know ur partner while dating to avoid story that touch
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by makydebbie(f): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
My phone uses fingerprint to unlock. So I can happily give him for a week. grin
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
Yes, I can
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by Burgerlomo: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
Haaa me I get more than skeleton in my cupboard ooo, so therefore my answer to your question is hell no period, the security code wey dey for my phone pass the one wey CBN dey use grin
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by Zimri(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
angry

Almost impossible. What's wrong with her phone and mine that we will be swapping?
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hell no! angry
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by AuroraB(f): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2017
I am not doing undecided
Make he hold him side undecided
If he's got need for my phone, I expect he asks. I got no need for his sad

Bia OP, wetin happen grin
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by tosyne2much(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Haaa me I get more than skeleton in my cupboard ooo, so therefore my answer to your question is hell no period, the security code wey dey for my phone pass the one wey CBN dey use grin
And you no ready to change abi? cheesy
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by tosyne2much(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
Since there's no cockroach in my cupboard, I can give it to her cheesy
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by Blackhawk01: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
I'm trying this soon, very soon sef. grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Yes I can, I don't cheat grin.
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by Burgerlomo: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
And you no ready to change abi? cheesy

Not so soon grin
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by iamJ(m): 12:39am On Aug 27, 2017
with 48hrs notice grin why not cool
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by Tattooboy: 3:19am On Aug 27, 2017
Rorachy:
Yes I can, I don't cheat grin.
u sure?
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:07am On Aug 27, 2017
Burgerlomo:
chai..oga you need to repent oo
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:08am On Aug 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Since there's no cockroach in my cupboard, I can give it to her cheesy
lol..Talk true!!
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by Burgerlomo: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

chai..oga you need to repent oo

Abeg no blame me, na beautiful peeps like you no gee me D chance to repent grin
Re: Can You Swap Your Phone With Your Partner For Just 24hours? by QueenSekxy(f): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Abeg no blame me, na beautiful peeps like you no gee me D chance to repent grin
lolz..funny you

(1) (Reply)

Girl Friend's Crush / Introvert Seeking For Friendship / Energy Drinks Leave New Father With Hole In His Skull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.