Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu (42953 Views)

"You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by luluman: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
Splashme:
Is Buhari brainless?

Self determination is in the United Nations charter and Nigeria is a signatory
Now you call another brainless, the president for that matter & you say you people are not trouble makers?
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:

ANOTHER AFONJA DAT DEPEND ON IGBOS FOR HIS EXISTENCE.

WITHOUT IGBOS HE WILL STARVE TO DEATH.
Osu can you survive without the yorubas the answer is no, what are u looking for in yorubas lands osu if you can survive in your lock region arewa youths gave u quite notice u cry full ground because u know hungry will kill u and your fellow osus, let me remind you something do you know u can not survive in your region alone that was the reason y you lost millions of your people during the civil war when government stop suplying you food so have that in ur skull osu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by hammerT: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
femolii:
[s]Osu can you survive without the yorubas the answer is no, what are u looking for in yorubas lands osu if you can survive in your lock region arewa youths gave u quite notice u cry full ground because u know hungry will kill u and your fellow osus, let me remind you something do you know u can not survive in your region alone that was the reason y you lost millions of your people during the civil war when government stop suplying you food so have that in ur skull osu. [/s]

Y ARE U TYPING SO EXICTED THOUGH?

Y ARE U SO CONCERNED ABOUT NNAMDI KANU AND BIAFRA?

DUDE, U ARE THE MOST UNSTABLE ANIMAL IN THE ZOO.

U ARE UNSTABLE AS WATER. WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT, U WILL FACE THAT UR SOUTH WEST ALONGSIDE THE ABOKI.

U CANNOT HOLD US TO RANSOM. WE NO LONGER WANT UR ASSOCIATION.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by agabaI23(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
luluman:
Now you call another brainless, the president for that matter & you say you people are not trouble makers?
Did you use any derogatory word on GEJ?
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Praktikals(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:

NNAMDI KANU IS A MAN, UR A CHILD.

HE DONT MIX WORDS. HE SPEAKS NOT JUST HIS MIND BUT THE MIND OF THE ENTIRE SE AND TO AN EXTENT SS PEOPLE.

HE DONT PRETEND OR BACK STAB LIKE AFONJA.

DAT IS A PROPER IGBO MAN FOR U RIGHT THERE.

HE IS NOT SCARED EITHER.

BUHARI IS MORE SCARED AND WORRIED.
If you watched the video and still have this to say about an unstable fellow like Kanu then Albino , the you are truly an idiot and a pig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by hammerT: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
Praktikals:

If you watched the video and still have this to say about an unstable fellow like Kanu the Albino , the you are truly an idiot and a pig

NIGGAS DONT LISTEN, DEY KEEP PUSHING OTHER PEOPLE TO KILL MODE.

WAT DOES IT TAKE 4 THESE PEOPLE TO GIVE BIAFRA A REFERENDUM?

DEY WANT TO DESTABLILISE THE AFRICA CONTINENT AND FOR FOREIGN TROOPS TO ARRIVE BEFORE THEY KNOW THE NEXT COURSE OF ACTION.

NIGGAS DONT LISTEN, DEY KEEP PUSHING OTHER PEOPLE TO KILL MODE.

WAT DOES IT TAKE 4 THESE PEOPLE TO GIVE BIAFRA A REFERENDUM?

BRITAIN IS UR MASTER, DEY GAVE SCOTLAND REFERENDUM, FOLLOW THEIR EXAMPLE.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by empire2017(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
another step to our freedom.I HATE THE YORUBAS WITH PASSION.. BAN ME!!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:

His arrest would be a world wide news.

We will troop out once again for a very world wide protest.

Biafra stands to gain from the publicity.

Honestly, arresting Kanu is the best thing that can happen. Protests will spike. The world will take even more notice.

And it'll goad the emotional North into committing their usual genocide. Which further helps in justifying a UN backed referendum.

Trust me, the world cant afford to have Nigeria burst into huge conflict. With our population? As well as Nigerian populations in diaspora which will immediately apply to Western governments for mass asylum... cheesy

On top of that, the SE/SS hold easily accessible resources, which are a great bargaining chip for its peoples when seeking military cooperation... lipsrsealed

Bottom line: FG needs to be careful. Kanu WANTS to be arrested

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by hammerT: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
EasyWork001:

Honestly, arresting Kanu is the best thing that can happen. Protests will spike. The world will take even more notice.

And it'll goad the emotional North into committing their usual genocide. Which further helps in justifying a UN backed referendum.

Trust me, the world cant afford to have Nigeria burst into huge conflict. With our population? As well as Nigerian populations in diaspora which will immediately apply to Western governments for mass asylum... cheesy

On top of that, the SE/SS hold easily accessible resources, which are a great bargaining chip for its peoples when seeking military cooperation... lipsrsealed

KANU IS PREPARED TO DIE NOT JUST ARRESTED.

A KING NEVER FALLS ALONE, HIS NATION WILL SACRIFICE THEIR LIFE FOR HIM IN BATTLE.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:

Y ARE U TYPING SO EXICTED THOUGH?

Y ARE U SO CONCERNED ABOUT NNAMDI KANU AND BIAFRA?

DUDE, U ARE THE MOST UNSTABLE ANIMAL IN THE ZOO.

U ARE UNSTABLE AS WATER. WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT, U WILL FACE THAT UR SOUTH WEST ALONGSIDE THE ABOKI.

U CANNOT HOLD US TO RANSOM. WE NO LONGER WANT UR ASSOCIATION.
Y did u refuse to go after the quite notice osu u just they get mouth for nothing, look at that your albino self is physically wicked now he even look like 65years old now very shamefull albino is leading a whole region.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by hammerT: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
femolii post=59850622:
[s]Y did u refuse to go after the quite notice osu u just they get mouth for nothing, look at that your albino self is physically wicked now he even look like 65years old now very shamefull albino is leading a whole region.[/s]

STOP FAMZING!

UR NOT RELEVANT.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Antipob777(f): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:

Aint nobody interested in ur Aboki and Afonja opinion, go and leave in ur respective country and take ur eyes off Biafra.

If, i say i want to fcuck u and u say no, then i force myself on u, is dat ok?

That is wat u desperate parasites are doing with Biafra, dey have said no, if u doubt it, call referendum and dey will say it again.

see your low mentality.
Shame on you and your brainwashed Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
successincentiv:
ok. Arrest him and make him more popular than C Ronaldo

cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by hammerT: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2017
Antipob777:

see your low mentality.
Shame on you and your brainwashed Igbos

THE ELECTION BOYCOTT WILL BE MORE SUCCESSFUL ONCE NNAMDI KANU IS ARRESTED.

IT IS A CLEAR STATEMENT THAT NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE OUR CONSENT AS THE SE AND BIAFRANS.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Youngzedd(m): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
saiduibrahim65:
what is wrong with this namdi kanu
is he under a spell or something?
who told him that is how contry is being created.
how i wish person like elrufai is there he should try all this nonsense.

He will do absolutely nothing. Is it not the same El Rufai that gave terrorist (Fulani Herdmen) money

All our leaders IQ are below average, the word intelligence is far away from them.

Zero human sympathy. Civilised animals.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Youngzedd(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:

THE ELECTION BOYCOTT WILL BE MORE SUCCESSFUL ONCE NNAMDI KANU IS ARRESTED.

IT IS A CLEAR STATEMENT THAT NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE OUR CONSENT AS THE SE AND BIAFRANS.

Absolutely, arresting Kanu will make the plan to be successful. Our leaders lack intelligence.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
moscobabs:
Long overdue.
This Buhari government is too simple , if this is how Democratic system of government is ... I will prefer Military o.

Imagine KANU who has committed treason walking around anyhow , he has two head?

Buhari pls do something.
This is the only country where you would see association of nobody threatening the the government of the day.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:

KANU IS PREPARED TO DIE NOT JUST ARRESTED.

A KING NEVER FALLS ALONE, HIS NATION WILL SACRIFICE THEIR LIFE FOR HIM IN BATTLE.

You guys make me laugh. A referendum will be conducted without a bullet being fired. The world loves referendums cheesy

Can Nigeria stand international pressure? Can it stand UN-backed intl sanctions? What do we do when our borders are closed? What do we do when intl purchase of our crude oil falls by 50%?

The 9ja mind always devolves down to war, killing and violence lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by diegwu01: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
If Kanu is arrested this time,
he may not see the light for decades to come.
Ask El Zakzaky.
Which Protest?, which uprising? nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by codecyan(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
First of all, most Igbos I have met are very bitter and full of hate. I think this beclouds their sense of logic. PMB is greater than Kanu and is Kanu's President whether he likes it or not. If Kanu's bail conditions are revoked and he is rearrested. Nothing significant would happen....just IPOB protests. Soldiers would sent to the streets and kill a dozen or so people and all this rubbish would stop. Some Igbos have an unnecessary sense of arrogance and importance. This is pissing off other ethnic groups. PMB lost a golden chance to revoke the citizenship of Kanu and deport him back to the UK.

Truth be told, Kanu has committed treason and I expected him to reach out to the Igbo elites and stakeholders to galvanize support for the referendum. He really had a good case. Instead what did he do, he openly violated his bail conditions and threatened that elections would not hold in Anambra. Then the Biafra Security Service organisation. Hasn't he got a deputy. All the photo shots are about him. True he has a lot of followers but most are people without influence, clout or cash to push through his Biafra.....and he needs the elites. I feel that the Igbo elites would the ones to sabotage his Biafra dream because it seems to be all about him. He seems to be an arrogant and selfish man that seeks attention. I mean, why would you allow/command people bow for you? Are you their god? Those Okada riders and 'apprentices' would not add anything to his fight and they would probably be the ones to snitch on him.

Lets see how all this plays out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by moscobabs(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
maasoap:

This is the only country where you would see association of nobody threatening the the government of the day.
That's not threatening but Treason
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
hammerT:

STOP FAMZING!
UR NOT RELEVANT.
Idiot like u.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
EasyWork001:

So, in essence, Kanu should be allowed to become whatever he wants to become? There is BSS now, what next? Parallel government?
FG will pick him up, lock him away. Jobless pigs and idiots will protest, some of them will be killed and people will move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/08/7-reasons-why-buhari-is-moving-to-re.html

"threat messages against the forthcoming Anambra election"

this can only come from the zombie masturbators.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by tsmat(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
amjoseph19:

what kanu is praying for is to be rearrest. Every time he sets a trap, Buhari kept on falling into it.
From replying to his radio biafra messages to arresting to not obeying court order to finally releasing him. all hv played to kanu advantage. The FG should go on and arrest him again. He wants that.

and if I may ask what do you think will happen if he is rearrested??.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
maasoap:

So, in essence, Kanu should be allowed to become whatever he wants to become? There is BSS now, what next? Parallel government?
FG will pick him up, lock him away. Jobless pigs and idiots will protest, some of them will be killed and people will move on.

Oya naa, make we dey observe cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by luluman: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
agabaI23:
Did you use any derogatory word on GEJ?
Why should I ?
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by maasoap(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
moscobabs:

That's not threatening but Treason
I wasn't referring to Kanu but idiots and pigs on nairaland displaying their trademark, chest beating.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by maclatunji: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
amjoseph19:

what kanu is praying for is to be rearrest. Every time he sets a trap, Buhari kept on falling into it.
From replying to his radio biafra messages to arresting to not obeying court order to finally releasing him. all hv played to kanu advantage. The FG should go on and arrest him again. He wants that.

Guy he will rot in jail and nothing consequential will happen. Nnamdi Kanu is going back to join his friends he abandoned in Kuje prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by hammerT: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
maclatunji:

Guy he will rot in jail and nothing consequential will happen. Nnamdi Kanu is going back to join his friends he abandoned in Kuje prison.

NNAMDI KANU IS GREATER THAN THE ENTIRE YORUBA NATION.

NNAMDI KANU IS THE KING OF THE EAST ORDAINED BY GOD.

LOVED BY THE PEOPLE OF THE EAST.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by moscobabs(m): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
maasoap:

I wasn't referring to Kanu but idiots and pigs on nairaland displaying their trademark, chest beating.
Don't mind them jare bro.
..The chestbeaters will soon face the reality

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by millionboi(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
poKarin:
The federal government has been too patient with the guy sef
can u define democracy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures / Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.