Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu (42990 Views)

"You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ExInferis(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
amjoseph19:

what kanu is praying for is to be rearrest. Every time he sets a trap, Buhari kept on falling into it.
From replying to his radio biafra messages to arresting to not obeying court order to finally releasing him. all hv played to kanu advantage. The FG should go on and arrest him again. He wants that.

Umm, i don't understand how Kanu being in jail will lead to realization of Biafra.

Just sell your cocaine and stop sniffing it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ExInferis(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
useless reasons!!!! Engage him with facts not fiction's

Those are some mighty strong facts that he violated his bail conditions.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hmmmm while I want this ipob agitatorn calmed I don't think this will be a good move.

Infact I think the buffoon wants to be arrested otherwise all his current actions defy logic .

I once learned from an elder that when dealing with a lunatic it's best to remain calm and refrain from actin emotionally lest you be called insane too.

This is a classic martyrdom/ playing the victim strategy

At this point to would expect the government to have built a team of sound educated ibos and sponsored then to go around all south Eastern states debating ipob supporters and singing the song of one Nigeria backed by logically steps to building peace

I guess when a government is corrupt t lacks sound strategists

Too bad, this won't end well for both sides

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ExInferis(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
lofty900:
arresting him will only fuel the agitation the more. seems fg is nt ready 2 learn frm their mistakes. by the way when r they arresting arewa youths ?

Agitate all you want but keep the peace.

Else...

Bang bang.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Kokolet11: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Will that stop the movement?Nonsense govt

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Marcelo290(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
GoroTango:
Nothing will happen. Kanu is not bigger than Nigeria, the state has the power to crush IPOB anyday anytime
They should use that their power to crush Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ExInferis(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
Marcelo290:
rearresting Kanu would be the last straw that would break the Camel's back in this fragile and tension filled country.

Broken record.

Aren't you idiots tired of making empty threats?

We've done all kinds of things to you and that camel's back is still not broken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Antipob777(f): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kanu is not a wise man but he is forming James Bond.

Originally the FG had no evidence to nail Lani, but the bail conditions are a trap set for kanu which he fell for.

If you can't obey a bail condition, why accept it.

No country of the world or any organisation both within and outside Nigeria will feel pity for kanu once he is arrested.

He has proven himself guilty of the charges against him by floating his bail condition.

I see Lani spending the remaining days of his life on earth in detention except he is granted amnesty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ExInferis(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Splashme:
Is Buhari brainless?

Self determination is in the United Nations charter and Nigeria is a signatory

So keep waiting for the UN to save you.

Look out the window and see how the UN is saving syria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ZeroUnity: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Did he use gun to lay threats?

Was he forming a militia or terrorist group??

Did he ask the Hausas or Fumanis in his local hometown(Afara) to leave in Oct 1? ?

Rubbish BROKEN Rules...

Who has arrested the youths that go about in every media house preaching hate against Igbos??

Whi has arrested the Producers of the Anti Igbo song and even the Artist??

Who in Nigeria doesn't know that the truth is far fetched concerning tribalism and the Northern Oracles??

We are aware of all these gimmicks... God save us from Buhari and his logic of Buharism..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by fatboislim(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
The petition is dead on arrival. Arrest him and see him gain more followers.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ExInferis(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Joejonah:
Buhari is always acting before he think. He has not done anything since he came back from hospital. Now he want to start fighting who is bigger than him.

Kanu bigger than the president?

Hahaha what myopic lunacy.

When will igboes stop their self-destructive delusions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by hammerT: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Antipob777:
Kanu is not a wise man but he is forming James Bond.

Originally the FG had no evidence to nail Lani, but the bail conditions are a trap set for kanu which he fell for.

If you can't obey a bail condition, why accept it.

No country of the world or any organisation both within and outside Nigeria will feel pity for kanu once he is arrested.

He has proven himself guilty of the charges against him by floating his bail condition.

I see Lani spending the remaining days of his life on earth in detention except he is granted amnesty.

Aint nobody interested in ur Aboki and Afonja opinion, go and leave in ur respective country and take ur eyes off Biafra.

If, i say i want to fcuck u and u say no, then i force myself on u, is dat ok?

That is wat u desperate parasites are doing with Biafra, dey have said no, if u doubt it, call referendum and dey will say it again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Bobby808: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
dotcomnamename:
That albino yellow pawpaw must be rearrested immediately grin
That sickler should re travel back to oyibo place again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by THMT: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
moscobabs:
Long overdue.
This Buhari government is too simple , if this is how Democratic system of government is ... I will prefer Military o.

Imagine KANU who has committed treason walking around anyhow , he has two head?

Buhari pls do something.

You're such a stupid brainless ignorant coward. I doubt you have a brain to transmit this to you as not a compliment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/08/7-reasons-why-buhari-is-moving-to-re.html

Those who gave quit notice are not threat to the national security.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Bobby808: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
dotcomnamename:
That albino yellow pawpaw must be rearrested immediately grin
That sickler should re travel back to oyibo place again. Tyni half inch rod.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ipob's has dare FG arresting him. Let's see how it's goes grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by edupedia: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Franco93:
7 things that will happen if FG re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu

1. Protests will increase rapidly

2. Crisis will arise from different angle of Nigeria

3. His supporters will increase, and his non-supporters will decrease

4. Nnamdi Kanu will gain more popularity

5. FG will be issued ultimatums

6. UN will intervene

7. Biafra will come quicker

....keep writing fiction....u will wake up from your sleep when your cow gets to Kuje....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ogbu80(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
Thief!
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Antipob777(f): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
In as much as I support kanu and his agitation, I think he has a bad case.

He cannot escape the wrath of the law as he has violated his bail conditions.

Sule Lamido was given a similar bail conditions which he challenged and it was reversed.

I expected kanu to reject these conditions but he proved otherwise.

I see many of his supporters been shot dead by the military after his arrest very soon.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
maxiflexy:
I don't give a fvck about Kanu's arrest. if his arrest would bring me restructuring then Baba abeg arrest that dude sharpally.

NNAMDI KANU ONLY SOUND INTELLIGENCE TO ILLETRATES - OBASANJO 2017

Ur secondary school English teacher deserves a 2yrs ban.
FG should pls do us dis favour nd hasten d restoration of BIAFRA

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ogbu80(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=cleangreg post=59847694][/quote]

Thief!
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by hammerT: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Antipob777:
[s]In as much as I support kanu and his agitation, I think he has a bad case.

He cannot escape the wrath of the law as he has violated his bail conditions.

Sule Lamido was given a similar bail conditions which he challenged and it was reversed.

I expected kanu to reject these conditions but he proved otherwise.

I see many of his supporters been shot dead by the military after his arrest very soon. [/s]

fixed!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Orpe7(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Franco93:
7 things that will happen if FG re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu

1. Protests will increase rapidly

2. Crisis will arise from different angle of Nigeria

3. His supporters will increase, and his non-supporters will decrease

4. Nnamdi Kanu will gain more popularity

5. FG will be issued ultimatums

6. UN will intervene

7. Biafra will come quicker

And when he dies in prison;

1. People will talk

2. People will move on

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by no1madman(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=ExInferis post=59848283]

When will igboes stop their self-destructive delusions?[/quote
U call dat vegetable ur president. .shame!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by manci(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
very clear reasons to re-arrest him even Devil can't defend him.
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by learnedman(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Buhari is an idiotic bigot and a monumental mistake

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by maxiflexy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Ur secondary school English teacher deserves a 2yrs ban. FG should pls do us dis favour nd hasten d restoration of BIAFRA
typical IPOD attacking my post instead of the message

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ExInferis(m): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Kk
Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by no1madman(m): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
ExInferis:

When will igboes stop their self-destructive delusions?
u call dat vegetable ur president. .shame!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu by hammerT: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
Biafra is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu.

Whether Nigeria government realise it or Not, Biafra is a SE people movement.

Nnamdi Kanu is now an international figure. 1 million Biafrans are waiting to take his place in the struggle.

If the Government goes hardline, the people will troop out and force their hand, attracting more international condemnation.

Many in Buhari government will face Hague ICC.

We have the upper hand and we know it.

If Buhari want to follow Yoruba advise then he should be prepared to pay the price.

He might yet be arrest and dragged to the ICC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dami Osinbajo Graduates From Dartmouth College In The U.S / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.