Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

My Wife Is Too Dirty. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Dirty. (5236 Views)

Her Nigeria Girls Just Too Dirty / Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty / "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Too Dirty. by eni070(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
She's too dirty and lazy anytime I try to correct her of her wrong. She either quarrel with me. I never know she was over pampered by her late dad. Few days ago I visited her in her mom house. And everywhere was as dirty as mad house. Now she's pregnant for me. I try my best to make her change but all don't work well. Please I need your help. Tunde from ilorin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by xendra: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2017
And you brought it online, ozuo!

what's not funny is how lazy people are quick to call others dirty. you are you neat? or you just know what a neat house looks like undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by eezeribe(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
Why did you sleep with a dirty girl...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
get her a house help
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Eyaaaaaaah, didn't you court or date her before u married her ??

You for look well oo

Anyway, stop correcting her, live an exemplary clean lifestyle, she go copy you soonest. Don't scold or correct her again, just be doing the right thing without talking.

I pray God gives you d required grace and wisdom

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Some people are dirty by nature. You won't say you didn't notice she was the lazy type while dating, and coupling with the fact that she's pregnant, her laziness is going to be raised to power two. grin

Get her a helper 'cause you're already in it, and don't stop correcting her even when she goes defensive 'cause there are moments people ponder on their wrongs and take correct.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Funny you @ OP. Maybe na preg caused am.

eni070:
She's too dirty and lazy anytime I try to correct her of her wrong. She either quarrel with me. I never know she was over pampered by her late dad. Few days ago I visited her in her mom house. And everywhere was as dirty as mad house. Now she's pregnant for me. I try my best to make her change but all don't work well. Please I need your help. Tunde from ilorin
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Blackhawk01: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Your own don finish oooo. A dirty wife? Ha! shocked shocked angry
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Stevebamdex(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stop complaining my friend.
Your type are the ones that normally sing the anthem.''Love is blind'' before marriage.
And now that marriage is opening your blinded eye to reality of things,you are now complaining sad
Bro Carry your cross.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Tamel(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2017
eezeribe:
Why did you sleep with a dirty girl...
lol,i guess that saying ''love is blind'' can be blamed for that
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Just be what you want her to be, simple.

Tunde, you just impregnate the girl without paying any money and you are still complaining? Nothing good comes cheap
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Pusyiter(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
My borda, your wife is your wife dont complain because that is why you are the husband to assist. No woman is meticulous or simply put clean but address her short comings and clean the house when you see it dirty or engage a help. If you continue like this when children neva come hmmmmm you go old quick o !
eni070:
She's too dirty and lazy anytime I try to correct her of her wrong. She either quarrel with me. I never know she was over pampered from her late dad. Few days ago I visited her in her mom house. And everywhere was as dirty as mad house. Now she's pregnant for me. I try my best to make her change but all don't work well. Please I need your help. Tunde from ilorin
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin

How dirty she is? Like she is not taking shower? Not cleaning the house especially the kitchen? shocked

Meehnn...u better have to scold her! Now that she is pregnant, u better watch out for her untideness especially after she gave birth.. embarassed
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by akpamuomenka: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Is her toto also dirty?.

eni070:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Lewaluv(f): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
You must teach her because who will train the child.
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Chidonc(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
omo big satchet #120, super park #550 , iron sponge #50, normal sponge #100, water #20 per gallon, ghana must go #400 big size, cutlass #1200,, I know you will be wondering why I list those things shey, the omo and the sponge is for her to start cleaning anything cleanable, but if she refuses , the ghana must go is for her to park her clothes and the cutlass is to make sure she leaves, it works like magic, infact one lawyer was chase out of her house by her husband who Is also a lawyer with this tools. thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
Pusyiter:

My borda, your wife is your wife dont complain because that is why you are the husband to assist. No woman is meticulous or simply put clean but address her short comings and clean the house when you see it dirty or engage a help. If you continue like this when children neva come hmmmmm you go old quick o !
He can't always clean the house when he sees it dirty. I don't get why you said he shouldn't complain just because he's her husband. If he doesn't correct her about this, who will?. Inasmuch as some people hate being corrected, others do appreciate correction directly from their spouses than involving a third party. By the time kids are involved her abode would be smelling. It's not the man's duty to tidy the home but he could assist. Even with a helper, of course, her helper won't die of work. He has to make her seat up and correction is welcomed.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
So many lazy folks these days...
Get a househelp ASAP.
I can't even imagine living with a dirty person.
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by QueenSekxy(f): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
get her a house help then...
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by HMZi: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
xendra:

what's not funny is how lazy people are quick to call others dirty. you are you neat? or you just know what a neat house looks like undecided
IS OVER PAINING YOU O...COOL DOWN
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
eni070:

you only realized she's dirty now DAT she is pregnant.
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by dingbang(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Getting her a maid won't even solve the problem. Personal hygiene also matters as well.

Me I know I have my own issues when it comes to arranging clothes... Let's not begin to cast a stone.

He should just continue to chastise her, I believe she will get back to her senses

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Quality20(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Well I won't blame u...... a female youth corper once told me that most girls are dirty and I a male really couldn't argue that with her cos she is a lady and stayed with ladies on campus. So just try and be correcting her gently and gradually
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Zimri(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
angry

I must not have a dirty wife else.... The house will become unbearable grin
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by lastmessenger: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Tunde from Ilorin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by xcolanto(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Is she an afon.................jazzi??

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by muller101(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Disadvantages of marriage.
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by wunmi590(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
xendra:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Funkybabee(f): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Don't you court before getting her pregnant,especially her undies or cloth whatsoever would have already give you sign before nah
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Burgerlomo: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Simply take her to the car wash and tell them to wash and wax her body, so that she can become very clean and shinning, and come back later to thank me grin
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Mcy56(f): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
@OP, Why just visiting her house after impregnating her? That means you are not even married to her.

Sometimes when you guys thinks you are too smart and wanted to pull a fast one it backfires real hard.

You just have to carry your cross and live with it oohhh ...... I just cant stand a dirty fellow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Any Guy Experience This Around 12:45am Till 1:30am / Guys Without Beard Looks Like Goat!!! / 'omo, You Try': Reactions As Pregnant Lady Rocks Her Husband's Army Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.