Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race (22390 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
That is my big auntie, ride on auntie the entire ogbaru is behind u
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
It's better PDP use every election that precedes 2019 Presidential Election to prove it's rebirth if they want to be taken seriously undecided

Check my signature if you want to send reliable Bulk SMS for tomorrow's church service.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by QuietHammer(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
Mtchew. One less developer to worry about
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by ufuosman(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Better, cos the race is not for women
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by Quality20(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
woman for governor! when will that happen?
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by PRXPERT: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
See this one... Are you mad? Who you EPP!
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by bareal(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
Who she dey threaten, no be her pocket?

Nonsense upon ingredient. cool
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by kufre2010(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
How to make good leaders in Africa- Political office holders are always sworn into office by the Bible if a christian, Koran if a muslim and affirmation if a pagan. Can u imagine the extent of hypogracy! If u ask an average christian (e.g our vice president)to swear by the bible to convince u, he will say the bible forbid him from doing that but when he want to occupy political office, he will never remember that he is forbidden from swearing. This mere boooks should be taken away from our oath system since the are impotence powerless and unable to punish those that goes against their oath. They should be replace with Ogun, Amadioha and other traditional dieties. The priest who will administered the oath will take blood oath not to be patial. I know some people will oppose me but I will tell u bluntly that many Nigerians politician are on traditional oath to do the biddings of their godfathers e.g God'swill Akpabio and Udom Emmanuel, Orji Uzor kalu and theordor Orji etc Why wouldn't these people sworn on tradition as well to gorven Nigerians well.
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by Samabu07(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
PDP are not willing to make a good turn. Instead of them to use this period to truly represent the people they want to re-hijack the state and eventually the nation.

Slim chance to true liberation. We need political liberation!
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by bumeks(f): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
lightblazingnow:
A good house depends on the builders, PDP couldn't be furnished except there is a change of the handlers

I still see APC coasting home to victory come 2019

Tell me if I am wrong
u are wrong
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by cstr1000: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
I actually like her.
She has done more for igboland than all of them combined.
I have confidence in her ability as governor.
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by Sagay212: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
I don't understand the meaningless threat to withdraw from the gubernatorial race. Is not as if she is going to win the election even if it is organised a million times. I don't just understand what exactly is wrong with some people and their love for foolishness and empty threats.
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by Milestones: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
WHEREVER & WHATEVER HAS FAYOSE IN IT WILL NOT END WELL. PDP IN ANAMBRA IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.....
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by AnanseK(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Just imagine who is talking about transparency! shocked

As far as I am concerned Evans is 10 times more transparent than Stella Oduah and he is more qualified to be the governor of Anambra State.
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
lightblazingnow:
A good house depends on the builders, PDP couldn't be furnished except there is a change of the handlers

Tell me if I am wrong

I think ur the new Sariki
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by Tolourxkelv(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
She threatens to withdraw? Is she going to share her loot with me if she eventually win? E be like say something dey worry this one
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by guru90: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
I know this woman very well! I reserve my comment for her!!!
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2017
Even a man from another state lik me can defeat her hands down....pdp did nt to loss perpet wen she is in d race
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by chiamaka4g: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
Threaten kwa? What does she know other than to rub pancake. get out madam.
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by justmenoni: 1:03am On Aug 27, 2017
Threaten?
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by orisa37: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2017
Let the wheats and weeds grow, 2019 shall sort them out for the way of God!!!
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2017
Woman dat cannot stay in Husband's house becos she's a 'Princess' want to govern a state.....smh
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Tell me if I am wrong
U are right my broda, dats y if u can't take adequate care of your children the Government takes them and puts them n a welfare ho e
Re: Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race by tk4rd: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Better for Her.. Better for us too..

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I / South South: This Is Constitutionalised Modern Day Slavery. / Hate Speech Victim: Free Bature Posters Flood Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.