Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Should I Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her (992 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her by baddestday(m): 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2010
My uncle is married with two kids but got involved with a corper in his place of work 2yrs ago. The problem is dat the lady doesnt knw that he has a wife & she has built her life around him. After her service, she didnt go back to her state just to start a new life here. I think she also lost her virginity to him. Shld i let her knw & aw shld i go abt it
Re: Should I Tell Her by sexyLeamon(f): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2010
I will usually tell people to mind their business but not in this situation, infact you should have told her long ago. your uncle a very heartless man shocked
Re: Should I Tell Her by zerocool(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2010
Thumbs up to your smart-a.s.s uncle. He succeeded in finding himself a mistress and turning a gud girl to a freak.
Re: Should I Tell Her by lannre(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2010
some ladies are desperate to marry(she ought to know). She will be closer to his "would be husband" and calls must be coming in once in a while for her to know,tell her if you can ,but make sure its through a new cell phone line that you can get for that purpose. And this is a lesson to some married women who after marriage neglect their husband by not communicating. I mean those who are not staying together due to job necessity.
Re: Should I Tell Her by Encomium(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2010
Please don't hesitate to tell her immediately because she deserves to know before it is too late for her. Again, this is exactly what you would have done long time ago. You can still remedy the situation by clinching to the simple truth.
Re: Should I Tell Her by dogzymallo: 1:54am On Feb 21, 2010
why is it that so many girls make this same mistake over and over again? if u tell them the plain truth they will run away but if u are a fat lier they will follow u. pls tell her right away u can be sure there is a nice guy dieing for this girl but she has bought the lies of ure uncle too bad
Re: Should I Tell Her by zionking(m): 2:02am On Feb 21, 2010
Spill the beans as fast as possible and leave no traces.
Re: Should I Tell Her by fifi09(f): 4:05am On Feb 21, 2010
*Shaking my head in disbelief*
Re: Should I Tell Her by dbigsten: 4:55am On Feb 21, 2010
embarassed its really unfair wat he did,he is a , thereis always a solution to a problem,so he found a way in he wil definitely find a way out.
Re: Should I Tell Her by cybersleek(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2010
Hmmm, real knotty situation. I suppose before you tell her, have a chat with your uncle, and try to tell him respectfully, to do the honorable thing. If not, you might have to spill the beans and wait for the backlash! either way, the force be with you!
Re: Should I Tell Her by daduke2k(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2010
Cal d lady on a disposable line ,tel her every thing and how she shld go abt confirmin if its true.
Re: Should I Tell Her by Turiano(m): 6:31am On Feb 22, 2010
TEL her,b/4 it gets out of hand.
Re: Should I Tell Her by Ngemebiri(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2010
Are you sure you are not the person involve and trying to use this medium to seek solution, all the same if his wife is homely, hard working, God fearing and respectful no need keeping this girl 4 God sake, tell her let her know her stand but if the wife is the nefarious, cantankerous and obdurate type that always give trouble pls don't tell the girl, she might be a better substitute for him.
Re: Should I Tell Her by DOAweb(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2010
zionking:

Spill the beans as fast as possible and leave no traces.

I have to agree with this. By any means possible, she deserves to know the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That You Can Make Any Girl Crazy About You / The Curse Of London Based Ladies / South African Man Killed By Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.