Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions (14492 Views)

Jesus Christ!!! See How Nigerian Men Now Dress To Church. Is It Normal? (photos) / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2017
blacq2009:

You're beautiful sha.

grin

Gracias wink
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by Synzu(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2017
Stellie:
just look at d teddy bears face..lyk its about to cum.....to d oga on top plzzzz go to church ooo......dont reali know wat turn u guys on in des pics lol..

Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by FutureLeader00: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Plz add mine grin
is that you?
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by johnson232: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Plz add mine grin
Lolssssss cheesy

Hope u know u are a clown...
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
johnson232:

Lolssssss cheesy

Hope u know u are a clown...

Hahahahah... grin

Thats me ooo..i know im too hot juz like ur cup of tea eehn cheesy
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by johnson232: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahah... grin

Thats me ooo..i know im too hot juz like ur cup of tea eehn cheesy
I think u should give starting a career in comedy writing a serious consideration...
Most of your comments are jocular...
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
johnson232:

I think u should give starting a career in comedy writing a serious consideration...
Most of your comments are jocular...

grin

Since day 1 booboo ..but thank u, i appreaciate it...life's too short to get so serious... cheesy
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by wonuola29(f): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by xxxcity: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Since day 1 booboo ..but thank u, i appreaciate it...life's too short to get so serious... cheesy

what attracted you to NL?
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
xxxcity:

what attracted you to NL?

I am so interested to learn Pidgin English.. wink

And Google brought me here..why u asked?
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by MrCork: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

^^^ kaii...I will definitely pour inside!! cheesy
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by xxxcity: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

because u r very active here and u posts are very interesting. And, concerning learning Pidgin English, you can't really learn it by reading it. There is no school for pidgin. Therefore no syllabus lol. You learn best by hearing and listening. Amongst your Naija friends, communicate more with the down to earth ones who speak more pidgin with u. Leave those ones forming posh for now. Have you being to Naija before?
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrCork:

^^^ kaii...I will definitely pour inside!! cheesy

grin

What u gonna pour inside and how u always find me in a weird threads mrcorky wink
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
xxxcity:

because u r very active here and u posts are very interesting. And, concerning learning Pidgin English, you can't really learn it by reading it. There is no school for pidgin. Therefore no syllabus lol. You learn best by hearing and listening. Amongst your Naija friends, communicate more with the down to earth ones who speak more pidgin with u. Leave those ones forming posh for now. Have you being to Naija before?

Hahahaha..i agree with u grin

I got some few friends who already taught me..it was cool but i tell u that i sound so funny due to my accent grin

I never been to Ng before but i am so in love with that ZUMA ROCK.. cheesy i love nature.
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by xxxcity: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha..i agree with u grin

I got some few friends who already taught me..it was cool but i tell u that i sound so funny due to my accent grin

I never been to Ng before but i am so in love with that ZUMA ROCK.. cheesy i love nature.

Will send you an invite. Expense free trip for you. In a short while from now, your Nairaland dp will be a pic you took at Zuma rock
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
xxxcity:

Will send you an invite. Expense free trip for you. In a short while from now, your Nairaland dp will be a pic you took at Zuma rock

grin

Hahaha...aaww that's great! cheesy

Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by frankebube: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
xxxcity:
This is?
where can I locate her¿
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by xxxcity: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
frankebube:
where can I locate her¿

Her eyes have melted ur soul abi? I don't know where to find her though
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by Reeberry: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
xxxcity:
Open your eyes. Are you seeing double?
What's her name?
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
xxxcity:
I'm almost there
oluwa o cool
xxxcity:
I'm almost there
oluwa o
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by xxxcity: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2017
Reeberry:
What's her name?

Will check. Can't remember now
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by Reeberry: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2017
xxxcity:

Will check. Can't remember now
Okay bro.. Will be expecting.
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
I am not understanding
Re: Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions by xxxcity: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
AfroSisi:
I am not understanding

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? / 7 Amazing Tricks To Get Any Woman Into Bed / Tech Blogger Wizy And A Nairalander About To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.