Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? (14481 Views)

See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / Pretty Girls Don't Get Asked Out...true Or Myth / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by godspeed: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
sorry to bore u if similar topics already exist on the forum ,I'm only trying to do a remix to jaidor's thread 'The best and practicable way to ask a girl out'

Personally I've been at the receiving end of insults from female folks when i tried to ask them out, this after trying to be as decent and as polite as possible even waiting for the best time and opportunity.

This makes me want to throw the question to ladies out there -how do you want us to approach you without earning insults and rudeness from you?

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by jhydebaba(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
Take me to a cosy restaurant, ask me to close my eyes and hands a range rover sport 2013 key into my hands, then tell me to pls date u.

10 Likes

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by lipsyliscious: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
jhydebaba: Take me to a cosy restaurant, ask me to close my eyes and hands a range rover sport 2013 key into my hands, then tell me to pls date u.
lmfao!
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
Lady: hey sweetie

Guy: my baby.... You are looking so take away today... Won't you like going out today?

Lady: yeah! Daz great! Would like going out for shopping. Hope you will pay for the shopping bills kiss

Guy: yeah, no problem with that, what is the summary of the items you intend buying?

Lady: BlackBerry porch, Range Rover classic, diamond necklace, , Iphone 5 for my ex and some other panties smiley Hope am not asking for too much?

Guy: hun? Can we break up please

Lady: Ok, pay for the bills first before we break up.

Guy: am going, bye...

Lady: Honey, please come back.. don't go now. An not done with my the listing yet. I forgot to add silicon bra....sad

10 Likes

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by skydeep(f): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
Just ask me out politely. cool

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by DAvIt0(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
skydeep: Just ask me out politely. cool

huh!!!!
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Smuthx(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hello, I know we just met for the first time but your beauty is drawing me closer. I will like to know you better. What do you think? a pause here to enable you to respond ........... do like us to go out on a date. the location your choice.

Rate this.. No chance OR Maybe OR Good.

5 Likes

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by 80million1: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2012
... Speechless ...

Just show me your statement of account.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Abujafood: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2012
What is wrong with all the guys that have been commenting here? Are you ladies?

Any way let me talk, if I was a girl and a guy asked me out if I don't fancy him I'll definitely decline but accept to go out unconditionally with someone I fancy! That is if I'm a girl!

Now to the rest of you guys, don't comment, just watch from the sidelines and let's learn how the ladies like it!

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by lifestyle1(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by NEROSKY(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2012
fmale comment only.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2012
Simple shi;t...
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by zikclassiq(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2012
Umm...ma laidi...was thinking if we could go to lunch sometym... Just me n U...i woudnt be upset if u refuse...
(u'l say it wit innocence and a dog-expecting-bone-from-you look + a little smyl. She no gt choice)
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by megxo(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2012
most of em wud be like "Carl Rae Jepsen" grin
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Osascandyheart: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2012
When u c her d first tin just try n make her smile like I love ur out fit or u look so sweet in dis ur out fit from their u can tell her ur name n ask her of her name one thing u must do is to be bold of ur self,ask her if u both can be friends or if u can ve a date with her from there u no wat to do.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by godspeed: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2012
zikclassiq: Umm...ma laidi...was thinking if we could go to lunch sometym... Just me n U...i woudnt be upset if u refuse...
(u'l say it wit innocence and a dog-expecting-bone-from-you look + a little smyl. She no gt choice)

love this,but some ladies will interpret that as arrogance and conceit

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by blackbeau1(f): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2012
Don't ask me out.its very annoying.just walk up to me and start gisting day to day issues .what I mean is that we start with platonic friendship and from there,we'll notice if its going somewhere.

9 Likes

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Koolking(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2012

You are a beauty to behold if that's really you in the profile image. I like your bluntness
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Ibangap(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2012
Okija_juju: [img]http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/MFW+I+ask+a+girl+out+and+she+says+no+_4fa64c6cd57f0b064811dcd8104c679b.gif[/img].
Wow, u jus reminded me of dis movie,Friends with benefits. Its so romantic nd hilarious.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2012
Poster some questions for you!

What do you do for a living, are you RICH

If you are a student, do you have ''Rep''

If you are a student, are you a first class guy (as in your result, are you a guy that is intelligent)

LASTLY

Are you GOODLOOKING and have SWAG

Waiting for ya reply!
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by yuzedo: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2012
Baby, send me you GSM number, i wanno send you a richad cards..... sad
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Ganys: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2012
MC FUNNY PIKIN: Hi babe, Can we have a natteristic tete-a-tee here please?
LADY: (Looked at me from head to toe) Mtcheeew
MC FUNNY PIKIN: Aww.. You look too nippy to hiss on me, Pls, what instigate this phlegmatic & unflappable character of yours if i may ask
LADY: (Hiss again) Mtchweeew
MC FUNNY PIKIN: Well, I'm Neither trying to capitulate your heart nor trying to copulate you. But Are you such an Erratically Capricious Fellow?
LADYsadSpeaks in Anger) Muaaga wayaaaju Graaaah!!!!
At this point, i ran for my dear life. Some road side mechanics were laughing at me. I asked if they knew the lady, they said "she was Born Dumb and Deaf". What!!!! So, I've been blowing Grammar to a dump and deaf...Chei...
SOURCE>>>>>
www.Facebook.com/FunnyPikin

4 Likes

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by klexy04: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2012
jhydebaba: Take me to a cosy restaurant, ask me to close my eyes and hands a range rover sport 2013 key into my hands, then tell me to pls date u.
u b ole. U beta go work, lera nw u go dey sing wizkid song'wan de wa pe e ole'.
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2012
We shld b fwndz first , that way we get to knw each oda b4 askn me out. In askn me out the guy cld be creative about it. cheesy
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Uzzie: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2012
#80million:
... Speechless ...

Just show me your statement of account.
ole cheesy
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by vislabraye(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2012
Say something like this: "Nice legs you've got. What time do they open?"
Bet me she would laugh and call you naughty.

3 Likes

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by harlos: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2012
Ganys: MC FUNNY PIKIN: Hi babe, Can we have a natteristic tete-a-tee here please?
LADY: (Looked at me from head to toe) Mtcheeew
MC FUNNY PIKIN: Aww.. You look too nippy to hiss on me, Pls, what instigate this phlegmatic & unflappable character of yours if i may ask
LADY: (Hiss again) Mtchweeew
MC FUNNY PIKIN: Well, I'm Neither trying to capitulate your heart nor trying to copulate you. But Are you such an Erratically Capricious Fellow?
LADYsadSpeaks in Anger) Muaaga wayaaaju Graaaah!!!!
At this point, i ran for my dear life. Some road side mechanics were laughing at me. I asked if they knew the lady, they said "she was Born Dumb and Deaf". What!!!! So, I've been blowing Grammar to a dump and deaf...Chei...
SOURCE>>>>>
www.Facebook.com/FunnyPikin
transfer this to joke section joor! Lol
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by dabrake(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2012
I love you like Nigerians love american visa. I love you like police love N20. I love you like UEFA love to favour barcelona. I love you . . .
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by skydeep(f): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2012
Smuthx: Hello, I know we just met for the first time but your beauty is drawing me closer. I will like to know you better. What do you think? a pause here to enable you to respond ........... do like us to go out on a date. the location your choice.

Rate this.. No chance OR Maybe OR Good.
*shows him her 4th finger on the left hand* am sorry dude cheesy
Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2012
How else would I ask a girl out,than boasting of my achievements in life,eg: am chief Emeka,GCON,OFN,Ph.d,Msc,LLB.GCE,WAEC,G2,PDP,CAN,APGA etcimporter,exporter,general merchants,with 4 shops in Alaba,and 10 shop at idumota.
Spending money isn't my problem,date me,and ur worries are over. Dating u is a rare privilledge.
Which girl no go fall for this?

2 Likes

Re: Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2012
Ify Angela: We shld b fwndz first , that way we get to knw each oda b4 askn me out. In askn me out the guy cld be creative about it. cheesy

So you can chop my money and then move me into the #friend Zone... NO!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old / What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.