Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment (13866 Views)

The Truth About Your Girlfriend's Best Friend (memes) / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Lalas247(f): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
He can as well Deaf her
Kikikikik grin u wicked sha
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by patola080(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2017
MissJoy29:
Fake story. You were travelling out of the country yet your girlfriend you are training in the university didn't follow you to see you off to the airport. Why? Is it really possible?

abi ooooooo
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by MissJoy29(f): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2017
patola080:
abi ooooooo

yes na. Is it believable?
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by jobbitto(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Oga, as u 'cut' them cheating on you, you better cut them away from your life fast before they 'cut' u this time
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by SirMichael1: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2017
dannytoe:
Dumb her fast, if you forgive her, she may do worst when you finally get.

OMG! The OP wrote 'cut' in place of 'caught' and you too! Jeez! Dumb?? like really? shocked
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2017
Fchristo:
What should i do to my girlfriend and my best friend i cut them in my room having sex. I wanted to travel out that day and left just to reach airport and get information that the flight is canceled for that day and that i should come the next day, just for me to get back home � saw the girl i trusted and believed wholeheartedly with my best friend having sex in my apartment. A girl am training in the university because i want to make her my life partner who is already in her three hundred level in the university. What can I do to, please advise me.

Just breakup with her as stop paying her fees and see if that dude will spend a penny on her. You should be happy you found out before travelling.

Never trust your girl with friends.
Friends betray each other for money and girl.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by xtianh(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Bros take heart is part of love almost everyone goes to it ok.

Goes to it? �

I am not among them though ��
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
biko op did u cut dem with knife or cutlass
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by xtianh(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Preetiex:
biko op did u cut dem with knife or cutlass

No he "cut" them with his eyes after the flight was called off.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
xtianh:

No he "cut" them with his eyes after the flight was called off.
i will like to try dat,how did he use his eyes to `cut' dem,i hope dey didnt bleed to death

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
that girl you're talking about, is she the one on your dp? that girl you're talking about, is she the one on your dp?

1 Like

Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Oyindidi(f): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
Fchristo:
What should i do to my girlfriend and my best friend i cut them in my room having sex. I wanted to travel out that day and left just to reach airport and get information that the flight is canceled for that day and that i should come the next day, just for me to get back home � saw the girl i trusted and believed wholeheartedly with my best friend having sex in my apartment. A girl am training in the university because i want to make her my life partner who is already in her three hundred level in the university. What can I do to, please advise me.
You caught them cheating not cut.

That said, break up with that girl.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by sekem: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
nerodenero:
How did you 'cut' them? Na knife or cutlass!!!

With razor blade grin
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by viadbenzene(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Abang52:
that girl you're talking about, is she the one on your dp? that girl you're talking about, is she the one on your dp?
chorus x2 angry
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
blackaxe78:

Use her for money rituals!

As for your friend, poison him in coming months when you cant be suspected

I can't do such a thing my dear, am heart ♥ broken
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by MrCork: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
You caught them cheating not cut.

That said, break up with that girl.

.. plis kindly remove that rubbbbbish Bible story from yorrr picture profile n replace it will the old foto showin yorrr booooobsi...we hate that $hit!! (((SMH)) angry
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Oyindidi(f): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
MrCork:

.. plis kindly remove that rubbbbbish Bible story from yorrr picture profile n replace it will the old foto showin yorrr booooobsi...we hate that $hit!! (((SMH)) angry
Corkyboooooo, what can I do for you? undecided
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Don4mark: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
you can also read what s*xual deprivation can cause in marriage https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/06/18/sexual-deprivation-marriage/
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by MrCork: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Corkyboooooo, what can I do for you? undecided

Sexxxxx!! cheesy
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
nerodenero:
How did you 'cut' them? Na knife or cutlass!!!

Eye cut oh
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
dlashondra:

let her go ,she is an ingrate and an unfaithful girl, if you forgive them they may kill you i

Thanks for this
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
calmbabadee:
Cut ke? I don't get it!
Caught i mean
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Fchristo:
What should i do to my girlfriend and my best friend i caught them in my room having sex. I wanted to travel out that day and left just to reach airport and get information that the flight is canceled for that day and that i should come the next day, just for me to get back home � saw the girl i trusted and believed wholeheartedly with my best friend having sex in my apartment. A girl am training in the university because i want to make her my life partner who is already in her three hundred level in the university. What can I do to, please advise me.
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Kennyprince: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hmmmm u see how women can be ungrateful? when people treat them badly, they ll come here and start making all the loudest noise
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Blecool(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Smh.... Sori about that. It happens,its nt the end of the world ok.. Just pick up ur pieces and move on. Some1 beta awaits u. Any1 who breaks ur heart dnt deserve u. Dats wat i do tell myself. So move on
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by obonujoker(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Its well bro.....
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
obonujoker:
Its well bro.....
Thanks bro
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
dlashondra:

let her go ,she is an ingrate and an unfaithful girl, if you forgive them they may kill you i

Thanks for your advise
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by abbaapple: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
[s][/s]cry
Fchristo:
What should i do to my girlfriend and my best friend i caught them in my room having sex. I wanted to travel out that day and left just to reach airport and get information that the flight is canceled for that day and that i should come the next day, just for me to get back home � saw the girl i trusted and believed wholeheartedly with my best friend having sex in my apartment. A girl am training in the university because i want to make her my life partner who is already in her three hundred level in the university. What can I do to, please advise me.
[s][/s]
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 4:54am On Aug 28, 2017
Lalas247:

So what did you use to CUT them sad
Humans eyes caught
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 28, 2017
Fchristo:
give her to me
Re: Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment by Fchristo(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:
give her to me
Better take her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / How Do You Know When It's Time To Move On / Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.