Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} (2878 Views)

Poll: week 2 who is hotter chi-baby vs nike4luv

nike4luv: 42% (15 votes)
chi-baby: 57% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by daduke2k(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2010
Dat bak is wot we in ibo UKWU NNU
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by whitesturd(f): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2010
sweetpie23:

nice back only if the face was showing wink

lol.tanx babes.its jst dt i prefer being anonymous lol wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by sweetpie23: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2010
daduke2k:

Dat bak is wot we in ibo UKWU NNU
what? grin grin grin

whitesturd:

lol.tanx babes.its jst dt i prefer being anonymous lol wink
understood but you still look nice smiley
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by daduke2k(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2010
bombastic ikebe
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by whitesturd(f): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2010
understood but you still look nice smiley
[/quote]

tnx darl smiley

[quote author=daduke2k link=topic=401510.msg5555684#msg5555684 date=1266761103]
bombastic ikebe

lol. grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by rhymz(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2010
Another U fine pass Me thread. . . Scheeew. . This rubbish go boost the winner's ego and bruise the Defeated. . . Idle hands!!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by sweetpie23: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2010
daduke2k:

bombastic ikebe
rofl grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by steeze(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2010
Definitely nike4luv, she got lips that makes me wanna kiss her. I expect that this should be a landslide victory.

I love you nike4luv!!! Mwwaaa!!!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by tbaba83(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2010
lmfao. u guyz r not serious o
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by puskin: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2010
I have said it and will continue to say it that the two babes for this week are on equal pedestal.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by daduke2k(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2010
Nawao, nike ngwa inwela mugu huru gi nanya
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by sweetpie23: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2010
tbaba83:

lmfao. u guyz r not serious o
oh yes we are grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by tbaba83(m): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2010
sweetpie23:

oh yes we are grin
loool
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by steeze(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2010
Damn!! Shege!!! Whitesurd, just checked your profile pix. Your a.s.s is leagues ahead of the ones i've seen in a while!!!!

Gaddamn!!! Someone pass me a respirator. I think my blood pressure is rising.

*Gasp gasp*
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by sweetpie23: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2010
steeze:

Damn!! Shege!!! Whitesurd, just checked your profile pix. Your a.s.s is leagues ahead of the ones i've seen in a while!!!!

Gaddamn!!! Someone pass me a respirator. I think my blood pressure is rising.

*Gasp gasp*
Hot beast grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the babe definitely got something going for her, thinking of who to compare her with guys please suggest someone, with nice figure please grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by steeze(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2010
@sweetpie, lemme think. Hmmmm. . .

How bout you? grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by Mannylex(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2010
I'm gonna cast ma vote wif ma eyes closed.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by Mannylex(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2010
May da best lady win.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by sweetpie23: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2010
steeze:

@sweetpie, lemme think. Hmmmm. . .

How bout you? grin
am officially out of this competition think of someone else

how about this? I think its fair enough since both of them face is not showing

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=453686
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by steeze(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2010
WOw she's hot. Sweetpie, are you trying to kill me or something?

*Gasp gasp*
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by dani1luv: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2010
. . . . im waiting for the results
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by sweetpie23: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2010
steeze:

WOw she's hot. Sweetpie, are you trying to kill me or something?

*Gasp gasp*
thank you. You just made my job easy, so you guys will have that for next week.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by Mannylex(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2010
Keep up the good work sweetpie, u don't make mistakes in ur selection.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by sweetpie23: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2010
Mannylex:

Keep up the good work sweetpie, u don't make mistakes in your selection.
thanks jare this is my first compliment since I started this stuff cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by lightwalk(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2010
I don't even know any of them to start with, so how do I vote?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by chic2pimp(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2010
puskin:

I have said it and will continue to say it that the two babes for this week are on equal pedestal.
I beg to differ
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by chibaby5(f): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2010
cheesy cheesy wat a coincidence! ! i bump in2 da thread wen am actin lmao!! grin grin nwayz gd luck nikey bby! wink
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by Mikaela: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2010
Funny thread. I voted for Chi-baby. She has a pretty profile. The other one looks plump.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by sweetpie23: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2010
lightwalk:

I don't even know any of them to start with, so how do I vote?
you don't have to know them tongue

chi-baby:

cheesy cheesy wat a coincidence! ! i bump in2 da thread wen am actin lmao!! grin grin nwayz gd luck nikey bby! wink
lol
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by sweetpie23: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2010
Mikaela:

Funny thread. I voted for Chi-baby. She has a pretty profile. The other one looks plump.
please no nasty comments. I remembe doing sexylemon and thoniaslim week, there were so many nasty comments that I believe thoniaslim actually complain for her name to be taken off both the list and the poll. praise the person you like, and skip the nasty comments thank you!
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by Mikaela: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2010
sweetpie23:

please no nasty comments. I remembe doing sexylemon and thoniaslim week, there were so many nasty comments that I believe thoniaslim actually complain for her name to be taken off both the list and the poll.  praise the person you like, and skip the nasty comments thank you!
I didn't say she was ugly, even with her mouth sucking, she isn't. She looks plump. Didn't say she is. Her picture doesn't really help.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 4} by sweetpie23: 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2010
Mikaela:

I didn't say she was ugly, even with her mouth sucking, she isn't. She looks plump. Didn't say she isn't. Her picture doesn't really help.
ok you have been heard. a word of advice: reduce your speed you were just calling someone else in another thread ugly tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=401898.msg5556926#msg5556926 not good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Breakup Songs / Why Do Ladies Say "thank U" When Their Bf Tell Them "i Luv U" On Phone? / Guys Wey Dey Wash Their Girlfriend Underwears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.