Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,365 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

What Could Be Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With Me? (2870 Views)

What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? / What Could Be Wrong With Me? / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Orimili(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
I seem to have this common problem with dating:

After a few weeks of talking, and/or one or two dates, communication ceases without warning. I would send a text message every few days wishing her well. If I call, the phone will just ring to voicemail. If I send any text messages, it will not be returned.

If this had just happened once, I'd quickly get over it. If the girl would simply tell me that she doesn't want to continue, I'd be okay with it. This cessation of communication has been from every single girl that I have talked to, and it has always occured in this fashion.

I don't know what is wrong with me, or what I'm doing wrong. It has gotten to the point where I fear that God doesn't want me to marry, or have a family someday.

Can anyone advise me on what to do?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by pet4ril(f): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Use your tongue to count your teeth... hope you didn't offend any lady in the past that were seriously heart broken and possibly she made some silly statements which you overlooked and thought it was nothing? my dear, if you did, please look for her/them and tender apologies because some girls are carrying spirits that deals with someone if you make them cry and it may be unknown to the ladies that they possess such spirit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Itz frm ur villa
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by brandonobi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
its possible that ure boring them away. y don't u hv a review of everything u do, there must be a way ure repeating sumtin dat chases them off.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by mamman40(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
pet4ril:
Use your teeth to count your teeth
Vry awkward f u.....u re beta Dan dis
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Orimili:
I seem to have this common problem with dating:

After a few weeks of talking, and/or one or two dates, communication ceases without warning. I would send a text message every few days wishing her well. If I call, the phone will just ring to voicemail. If I send any text messages, it will not be returned.

If this had just happened once, I'd quickly get over it. If the girl would simply tell me that she doesn't want to continue, I'd be okay with it. This cessation of communication has been from every single girl that I have talked to, and it has always occured in this fashion.

I don't know what is wrong with me, or what I'm doing wrong. It has gotten to the point where I fear that God doesn't want me to marry, or have a family someday.

Can anyone advise me on what to do?

I think it has to do with you. Maybe you have a creepy attitude.I have met a guy who had the same issue but it was did to his attitude. He didn't even know he has one sefundecided
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by gamaliel121(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Work on your communication skills man..good luck
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by pet4ril(f): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
mamman40:

Vry awkward f u.....u re beta Dan dis
don't mind me dear, I have modified it
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by 14teenK: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
pet4ril:
Use your teeth to count your teeth... hope you didn't offend any lady in the past that were seriously heart broken and possibly she made some silly statements which you overlooked and thought it was nothing? my dear, if you did, please look for her/them and tender apologies because some girls are carrying spirits that deals with someone if you make them cry and it may be unknown to the ladies that they possess such spirit
no be like so naa.... Na tongue to count teeth tongue
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by vizkiz: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
our romance section special adviser is on hibernation now. I would have tagged her to this post but her comment might just be "tongue"
If you think I am lying just watch

Cc: punkyveer cheesy
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by gamaliel121(m): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
pet4ril:
Use your teeth to count your teeth... hope you didn't offend any lady in the past that were seriously heart broken and possibly she made some silly statements which you overlooked and thought it was nothing? my dear, if you did, please look for her/them and tender apologies because some girls are carrying spirits that deals with someone if you make them cry and it may be unknown to the ladies that they possess such spirit

Are you for real??
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by pet4ril(f): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
14teenK:
no be like so naa.... Na tongue to count teeth tongue
thanks,
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
maybe you are too serious, overdoing things, to much calls and texts, OR its spiritual
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by pet4ril(f): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

Are you for real??
yeah, very well
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Orimili(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jayola:
maybe you are too serious, overdoing things, to much calls and texts, OR its spiritual

Is one text daily or call once every few days too much? I'm not sure.

I've asked others if I do seem creepy, but everyone says I'm fine.

I don't know... I don't really have experience with dating
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by vizkiz: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
pet4ril:
Use your tongue to count your teeth... hope you didn't offend any lady in the past that were seriously heart broken and possibly she made some silly statements which you overlooked and thought it was nothing? my dear, if you did, please look for her/them and tender apologies because some girls are carrying spirits that deals with someone if you make them cry and it may be unknown to the ladies that they possess such spirit

this is the "lamest" comment I have ever come across on nairaland. Dafuq? shocked
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by mamman40(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
pet4ril:
don't mind me dear, I have modified it

Now, u re soothing n nerve calming *thumps up*

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by ezteem(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
Best advice :

Work on your self and look interesting.
Never seem boring
Look good
Talk smart
Play like she's more into you
But if you are desperate,then start with ugly girls and work your way up the bleep chain
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by pet4ril(f): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:

this is the "lamest" comment I have ever come across on nairaland. Dafuq? shocked
oh really
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by vizkiz: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
pet4ril:
oh really

yeah! So you want us to believe in all that curse superstition right?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by torqque7(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
pet4ril:
Jesus..for real?hmm but women hurt guys too now and we hardly swear for them so why should they?hmm I am covered with the BLOOD OF JESUS O..amen
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by kYjelly2: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
wit a name like Orishirishi, r u really surprised
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by naijaboiy: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by pet4ril(f): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
torqque7:

Jesus..for real?hmm but women hurt guys too now and we hardly swear for them so why should they?hmm I am covered with the BLOOD OF JESUS O..amen
hahaha abeg I join you for the Amen oooooo
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by pet4ril(f): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah! So you want us to believe in all that curse superstition right?
hmmmmm
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Acidosis(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
pet4ril:
smh
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Orimili(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
I suppose I can just give dating a break for a few years while I try to improve myself.

I just feel like I'm getting older and less attractive to young women. I want to have a family in the near future, but it seems less and less likely.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by ultraviolet27(f): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
@Op How old areyou? sorry to ask this question I think you should complain to your pastor or visit a very powerful Church where a deliverance session can be done for you it might not be ordinary.because how can you explain? communications that ceases between you and female folks whether girlfriends or just friends without you doing them any wrong. From your choice of words I sense you aren't getting younger.I also think you should check yourself character wise too.

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by torqque7(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
pet4ril:
hahaha abeg I join you for the Amen oooooo
Na wa o..but what if the babe is now so far away and you've lost communication? shey person no fit pray for himself to break any curse??haba its not fair now not every relationship will end in marriage so cursing an ex for leaving is not fair on us at all..hmm I fear woman sha o,she can have an evil spirit and not know it? na wa o beats me that its just the females that are always possessed or have evil spirits,you hardly hear that about a guy,God help us
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Orimili(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
ultraviolet27:
@Op How old areyou? sorry to ask this question I think you should complain to your pastor or visit a very powerful Church where a deliverance session can be done for you it might not be ordinary.because how can you explain? communications that ceases between you and female folks whether girlfriends or just friends without you doing them any wrong. From your choice of words I sense you aren't getting younger.I also think you should check yourself character wise too.

I will say that I'm closer to 30. I've never been in a real relationship, nor do I feel like I have a good understanding of what expectations there are in one these days.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Orimili:

I will say that I'm closer to 30. I've never been in a real relationship, nor do I feel like I have a good understanding of what expectations there are in one these days.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Orimili(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
pinceprinz:

shocked shocked shocked

What, is that terrible?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M / I Want To Get Frequent, Harder And Stronger Erection.....how Do I Do It? / Am New On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.