Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Breakdown Of Our Business/professional Database Active/verified Phone Numbers: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breakdown Of Our Business/professional Database Active/verified Phone Numbers: (518 Views)

My Cousin Sister Stole 200k From Our Business And We Want To Do This / Ezeebux Verified Phone Number / MTN Nigeria Grossed N700 Million Loss Due To Server Breakdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Our Business/professional Database Active/verified Phone Numbers: by topdigitaladv(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2017
Introducing the Authentic & Verified Nigerian GSM Number Database!!!

Grab The GENUINE & VERIFIED 117 MILLION Nigerian Gsm Database Sorted By State & Local Government AREA In Nigeria Federation.

Reaching out to YOU “Today” with this incredible Crazy Special OfferThis Is Unbelievable But ‘’TRUE”

“For a Limited Time Only, You Can Download Our On-Demand Nigeria GSM Numbers Database At A GIVEAWAY Price of N20, 000 And Reach More Customers Today Guaranteed”

With The Right GMS Numbers Database Of People Living And Working In Nigeria.

BUY OUR UPDATED NIGERIA ACTIVE PHONE NUMBERS CATEGORIZED BY LOCATIONS, STATES, LOCAL GOVT AREAS AND CITY, = =

REACHING MANY PEOPLE ON THE GO! HAS BEEN SO SIMPLE SINCE THE USE OF MOBILE MARKETING ADVERT INTRODUCTION: But the problem most at times is getting Active Phone Numbers that will enable you reach the right people that are your target audience at a particular location to ensure your message reach to the hand of the right people…

WORRY NO MORE! FOR THE MESSAGE YOU SEND TO THE SMOKE HAVE FINALLY REACH TO HEAVEN

HOW?

We Are Here To Carry Away Your Burden.

VERY AFFORDABLE

BUY ALL OUR LIVE NIGERIAN UPDATED CATEGORIZED PHONE NUMBERS AT A DISCOUNTED PROMO PRICE

Now You Too Can Quickly & Easily Reach Out to New Customers in Every State of The Federation With Your PRODUCTS or SERVICES!

Dear Fellow Business Owner/Advertisers:

I am happy to inform you about the upgrade in our GSM Numbers Database and also let you know about the mouth watering offer we are rolling out from noW.

I am very excited to let you know that this month is my month and to CELEBRATE with you I’m giving away a limited number of copies of Our On-Demand Nigeria GSM Numbers Database.

Make sure You don’t Miss this Golden Opportunity!!! Get the Complete s GSM Phone Number Database (over 21 Million Nigeria phone nos sorted out in Names and Sex) or Complete GSM Number Database of any state in Nigeria. 90% ACTIVE NUMBERS

Do you want to DRIVE MASSIVE SALES, PATRONAGE or AWARENESS to your Products or Services?

If YES, then by now you should know that:
Not EVERYBODY listens to the Radio
Not EVERYBODY watches TV
Not EVERYBODY reads the Newspaper
Not EVERYBODY browse the Internet
BUT WAIT..

EVERYBODY READS THE TEXT MESSAGES ON THEIR PHONE!

Whether you have a product or service you want to market to Nigerians or you have an announcement to make, whatever your needs we have answers to the most effective means of reaching millions of Nigerians. With us you can reach most of the Nigerian population instantly.

This opportunity is open to the first 30 people that will take action. I will close the offer as soon as I hit that number.
To Reserve Your Space Now, Text 'KEEP MY REAL NIGERIAN ACTIVE GSM DATABASE OFFER” To get Any Of this Database:Call/SMS 08030593880, 08121761888, 08054886572 E-mail To:brightcito4u@gmail.com

then.RUSH, be among the Lucky 30 persons to get full resell rights to this PRODUCT, The Hottest Attached Bonuses And Many More:- Hurry Now, make payments of just --------only and You will gain instant access to over profitable Information Products + My 3weeks day action plan & many more….End Of Discussion, Now Let’s Talk About The Price Of This Wonderful Product

I am sure you are already waiting for this part. Don't be scared yet, I am not even going to charge you much as you think.

I WOULD ONLY COLLECT A TOKEN OF JUST #22, 000 ONLY.

To This End, I Am Going To Do Something That Would Even Amaze You The More.

I know you love special offers, so I am going to give you a very special offer right now. I hope you'll be able to grab it. SO calm down, seat kam & don’t be in hurry…

Here it is.... Am Going To Throw You A Very Special Offer Of An Extra N2, 000 Discounted Price.

"HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR THIS Very Special Offer Of An Extra N2,000 Discounted Price?

If you are interested in paying for these products, here is what you MUST do to partake of my Extra N2, 000 special discounted offer For YOU.

NOTICE: There is a FACEBOOK SHARE BUTTON RIGHT ON THIS PAGE: All You Have to Do Right Away Is to Click on the Share BUTTON to Share This Information with Your Friends, As To Let Others Benefit Too…Let’s Keep Sharing And Showing That Common Love To One-Another…. Immediately This Is Done, You Will Be Automatically Redirected To Have A Reserved Oder Acceptable, And Be Able To Pay Up For This Product + Its Crazy Offers Right Now Or At Most Within 7days From Now, You Will Only Have To Pay Just N20,000 : Only

Oya! Set !! Let’s Go…….

ATTENTION PLC! This Is Crazy But Don’t Shout…Just Click On The Share Button ON THIS PAGE To Share This With Your Friends On Facebook” And Get N20,000 Discount Price And Pay N20, 000. Only………

SPECIAL OFFER

Buy the The Entire nation (Over 21 Million Numbers sorted according to states & LGA’s with Names & Numbers) for Just N20, 000: Only (This national database normally costN100, 000 And Have Been Selling at the Cost Price of N45000

On Our Website, Since Ever Its

Launched But We Are Today

Handling Over To You At The Cost

Of N20, 000: Only

This is a limited time promo.

We will return to the normal price at anytime!

Limited Copies available!

Get It At This Discounted Price Before You Wake Up And It Have Disappear.

State Database.

Get any state of your choice sorted by its L.G.A With peoples name & sex gender in targeting your message to the rightful audience @

N15, 000 per State. Each L.G.A Database.

Get any Local Government Area of your choice sorted With Its people’s name & sex gender in targeting your message to the rightful audience @

N10, 000 per l.g.a .

Retail: Buy any quantity of number from any state @ N0.50 per number

100% CUSTOMER MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!

Get your Money back without Fight/ Quarry if we don't deliver as promised Or You Are Not Satisfied With Our Offer at least, for the compensation of us wasting your time!!!

We never want an unhappy

Customer !

The Database will be sent to your Email within 24Hrs of Payment Confirmation PS: Listen closely: We will NOT keep the doors open after the 30 copies have been sold! You're either in for a ton of money, thousands of effortlessly earned Money or left behind, head-butting the wall after reading about the enormous gains other people are making, gains that you could have been enjoying as well. The Database will be sent to your Email within 24Hrs of Payment Confirmation

PS: Listen closely: We will NOT keep the doors open after the 30 copies have been sold! You're either in for a ton of money, thousands of effortlessly earned Money or left behind, head-butting the wall after reading about the enormous gains other people are making, gains that you could have been enjoying as well.

Feel free to call us on 08030593880, 08054886572 E-Mail To:brightcito4u@gmail.com if you have any Limitation. I don't want you to miss out on this!

We also have special Phone Numbers & E-mail Database based on Age, Gender, Religion, Tribe, Class, Occupation (Student, Workers, Business people, Co-operate, Professions, Bankers, Job Seekers, lawyers) etc....

We have VERIFIED GSM Database categorized according to Location, Profession, Business, Co-operate etc that will give you the desired returns on your marketing campaigns. We also have their valid emails for your Email Marketing Campaigns.

Below is the Breakdown of our Business/Co-operate & Professional Database Active/Verified Phone Numbers:

====> Need Nigerian National Active/Verified GSM Database Phone Nos: Categorizes By States, L.G.A, and Locations With Names + Sex Gender In Targeting Your Advert/Marketing and Promotion Messages To The Rightful Audience.

====> Need The Real Tested Wonderful Lagos State GSM Database Phone Numbers ( Stored “ Street By Streetsmiley ) For A Real Massive Advert, Marketing and Promotion Of Your Products and Services: Which Is Guaranteed To Proof A Real Result Within

24hrs Of Its Usage

====> Nigerian Churches Actives and Tested GSM Database Phone Numbers

====> Nigerian Schools Owners Tested Database Phone Numbers (Private Schools Only)

====> Database of Lagos Island Residents

====>Database of Youths between the ages of 14-40years In Nigeria

===> Yearly Updated Database Of NYC Copers In Nigeria

===> Database of Architects In Nigeria

====> Database of Engineers In Nigeria

====| Database Contacts List Of Hotels In Nigeria

===| Database Of Banks In Nigeria

====> Database of Bankers In Nigeria

====> Database of Hotel Workers In Nigeria

====> Database of Car Owners In Nigeria

====> Database of Politicians In Nigeria

====> Database of Business Men In Nigeria

====> Database of Business Women In Nigeria

====> Database of School Owners In Nigeria (private schools only)

====> Database of Professionals in Lagos

====> Database of Real Estate Agents

====> Database of Teachers and Lecturers In Nigeria

====> Database of Telecom Staff In Nigeria

====> Database of Job Seekers In Nigeria

====> Database of Satellite TV Subscribers In Nigeria-

====> Database of Online Users In Nigeria

AND MANY MORE

E.T.C

GOTO-http://topdigitaladvert.com/index.php/gsm-database

Re: Breakdown Of Our Business/professional Database Active/verified Phone Numbers: by refils2021: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2022
Good day, contact me for your verified, active and authentic gsm database at a pocket friendly price. Section by Name, LG, Sex, Polling units name, Rac Number, Vin number, Phone number. Call or Chat me 07052506488.

(1) (Reply)

Another Undiscovered Way To Make Cool Money With Your Payoneer Card / 6 Branding Lessons From D’banj / Online Web Store For Sale Complete With Interswitch Payment Gateway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.