Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

"beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder" How True? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder" How True? (2318 Views)

Poll: is beauty really in the eyes of the beholder?

yes: 100% (16 votes)
no: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder .... How?? / Does Beauty Really Lies In The Eyes Of The Beholder? / In The Eye Of The Beholder! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder" How True? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:19am On Feb 21, 2010
that saying is absolutely true. Everyone has a different perspective on what beauty is, it does not exist independently, it exists in the mind of the observer,each person has their own opinion about what or who is beautiful. everyone and I mean everyone is beautiful at least to someone grin
Re: "beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder" How True? by adagz01(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2010
@H202,just tuk d words frm my mouth lol, them just dey use style dey tease theirsef nor no say we go understand. lesbo on NL, where sum dudes are searchn 4 chiks.
Re: "beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder" How True? by sweetpie23: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2010
H2O2:

Can you guys stop licking each other's nuts lol
We have enough lesbians on nairaland alraedy

not enough chicks to go around for the dudes

adagz 01:

@H202,just tuk d words frm my mouth lol, them just dey use style dey tease theirsef nor no say we go understand. lesbo on NL, where sum dudes are searchn 4 chiks.
very sick tongue
Re: "beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder" How True? by henryhemon(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2010
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Stop telling lies.

@Ebonyeye,
I can't be lying about that,you know what am saying its true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheats And Cheetah's / How To Bring Out The Best In Your Woman / How Was Your First Relationship Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.