Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,937 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Apart From Money What Other Reasons Will Make A Guy Marry An Older Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Money What Other Reasons Will Make A Guy Marry An Older Lady (1728 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Marrying An Older Lady? / 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Money What Other Reasons Will Make A Guy Marry An Older Lady by TheWiX(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nnemuka:

Running out of time how? she is 35 and not 50 when menopause comes knocking...
I think the problem is with you sir, you're already having a cold feet towards her thus cooking up thoughts like she's staying with you because time is running out.
Young woman please ask your fellow women they will tell you that when a woman gets to 35 her chances of having children starts reducing quickly.
And menopause can start from 45 depending on the individual and not necessarily 50 like you stated
Re: Apart From Money What Other Reasons Will Make A Guy Marry An Older Lady by Nnemuka(f): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
TheWiX:

Young woman please ask your fellow women they will tell you that when a woman gets to 35 her chances of having children starts reducing quickly.
And menopause can start from 45 depending on the individual and not necessarily 50 like you stated
menopause at 45??
but its stil 10yrs from now....
Funke akindele is 40 and pregnant for her hubby of 42, so what is the fear?
Re: Apart From Money What Other Reasons Will Make A Guy Marry An Older Lady by Pusyiter(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
Who said? tis boring and dry
Nutase:
Older p***y like older wine I sweeter.
Re: Apart From Money What Other Reasons Will Make A Guy Marry An Older Lady by solomorinho(m): 12:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Mcy56:

Op, I noticed your emphasis on the bolded but you did not mention any quality of a virtuous woman - submissive, understanding, kind, ready to accept and continue to have respect for you despite the age difference, etc. or, are these and more good qualities what you refer to as maturity?

Ask yourself and be sincere with yourself that once you cleared your mind and decided to go ahead with the marriage, you wouldn't have a rethink again and starts regretting your action. If something happens to beauty, will you still continue to love her for who she is in as much as the qualities of a good wife/mother are still there?

You see, the question is really not about the age difference as far as Im concerned because there are a number of marriages where the wife is older but are really happy together and no one will ever know but the issue here goes beyond age disparity.

Another question, will you rather marry the lady you know and love and put age difference aside or you will marry a skelewu girl younger than you and will give you no rest of mind?

Also, are you a firm person that is capable of putting your home in order, I mean, able to control the woman if you noticed some bossy behaviours from her end and put her with her excesses back on track?

Lastly, you mentioned that you loved her, did she feels the same way towards you? Marriage is not a boyfriend girlfriend thing, remember.

Yes I see all this - submissive, understanding, kind, ready to accept and [continue to have respect] this one is in parenthesis becos she is a stubborn type and den she is not desperate
Re: Apart From Money What Other Reasons Will Make A Guy Marry An Older Lady by solomorinho(m): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2017
Lewaluv:
Please dont marry her..you sound foolish.

Thanks swtheart

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Almost Scammed This Morning / Girls Are Now Wearing Fake Viginals / "If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.