Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Texazzpete You Deserve A Shout Out For This. You Are A Bloodly Legend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Texazzpete You Deserve A Shout Out For This. You Are A Bloodly Legend (981 Views)

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Does This Deserve A Ban? / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Texazzpete You Deserve A Shout Out For This. You Are A Bloodly Legend by sweetpie23: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2010
I read this your story off https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-76618.160.html and I can't help but give you big shout out man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=3287
My Scary story. . .
February 1st 2004, Umuahia, Abia state. I was doing my NYSC at that time and Manchester United were playing Arse-Anal. As a staunch Man Utd fan, that was a match i couldn't have missed. I was staying in The Catholic Corpers Lodge, and also moonlighting at a guest house with a friend of mine. the guest house was like 300metres from the 'Viewing centre'

The match started at about 10:30pm, if you know Umuahia you'd know that the roads are empty at around 8pm, so by this time the road was empty, but there were over 20 people in the viewing centre so i felt it was pretty safe. . .
The match ended 3-0 or 3-1, after 12 midnight, it ended on my birthday (feb 2nd, my best birthday present!!!), so i started going home. to my profound horror, i found out that all those people there were all off duty okada men, they zoomed off on their okadas and left me alone on that dark road.
grin grin grin grin grin

I jogged down to the guest house, pounded on the gate. i'd forgotten they lock the gate by 12 midnight and they don't ever open it until 6am. I knock tire, no answer. I didnt carry my fone because of fear of theft. oh boy shocked grin grin grin grin
So i started jogging the 1km distance to the Catholic Corpers lodge

Scare #1
100m down the road, a police pick up[ pulled up beside me, 2 cops jumped out and levelled their Mark IVs at my head! I nearly poo myself.
;laugh don killed me grin grin grin grin grin grin

They roughly demanded to know who i was and where was i going? i told 'em i was a corper and i went to watch the match, and that i was heading to the Corpers Lodge. They asked me to reach into my pocket slowly and brin gout my ID card. I did that and gave it to them. One now asked the other one to search me. i'd forgotten that earlier that day i had won a big pocket knife in the Guinness promo and it was still in my back pocket. COme and see the look on their face when they pulled out this wicked looking pen knife. I hastily explained that i won it from the promo. The guy looked at me fo rlike 1 minute (almost shat myself once again) before telling me to go home. i speedily complied!!
teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin

Scare #2
About 600m down the road, i was already recovering from the poilce scare when i started really getting scared abt how quiet and ghostly the whole place was. all the tales i'd been hearing on flesh-eating cannibals and kidnappers/ritualists started surfacing.
Jesus I can imagine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

it didn't help when i jogged past a house and saw an old woman raking leaves together and burning them. What kinda person would be burning leaves at 12:30am? And she looked so witch-like.  she must have been a witch grin grin grin grin grin

the next house had like 3 youths outside talking in hushed tones. all fell silent and watched me jog pass. I come dey fear, come dey regret say i go watch match that day. lesson well learn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The next thing i knew, something moving very very fast flew just above my head. you know the kind of noise and disturbance u feel/hear when someone throws a stone  very close to your ear? that's what it felt like. But this was somethin gmuch faster and silent.
Every single hair on my body (from my head to my nearly hairless backside) stood on end. see d kind fear wey catch me, eh? I didn't wait to see if it was a bird, an arrow or a low-flying witch. I kicked my palm slippers ahead of me, caught them midair (in a move even Jet-Li couldnt have done) and took to my heels. I'm pretty sure i averaged 50mph!! Even worse, i was running uphill and my heart was pounding like crazy.
  ROFLMAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Scare #3
I got to the corpers lodge, everyone was sleeping. . .! I nearly renounced Manchester United then and there!
  cheesy grin cheesy

I hammered on the gate and someone finally woke up, where i was led, shaking and gibbering some incomprehensible stuff about witches and policemen and Arrows and bakassi boys. . . the only thing they could make of this was that Man Utd won 

And that's my worst scare ever!

texazzpete you deserve a shout out for this. you are a bloodly legend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked grin
Re: Texazzpete You Deserve A Shout Out For This. You Are A Bloodly Legend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
sweetpie23:

I read this your story off https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-76618.160.html and I can't help but give you big shout out man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=3287
My Scary story. . .
February 1st 2004, Umuahia, Abia state. I was doing my NYSC at that time and Manchester United were playing Arse-Anal. As a staunch Man Utd fan, that was a match i couldn't have missed. I was staying in The Catholic Corpers Lodge, and also moonlighting at a guest house with a friend of mine. the guest house was like 300metres from the 'Viewing centre'

The match started at about 10:30pm, if you know Umuahia you'd know that the roads are empty at around 8pm, so by this time the road was empty, but there were over 20 people in the viewing centre so i felt it was pretty safe. . .
The match ended 3-0 or 3-1, after 12 midnight, it ended on my birthday (feb 2nd, my best birthday present!!!), so i started going home. to my profound horror, i found out that all those people there were all off duty okada men, they zoomed off on their okadas and left me alone on that dark road.
grin grin grin grin grin

I jogged down to the guest house, pounded on the gate. i'd forgotten they lock the gate by 12 midnight and they don't ever open it until 6am. I knock tire, no answer. I didnt carry my fone because of fear of theft. oh boy shocked grin grin grin grin
So i started jogging the 1km distance to the Catholic Corpers lodge

Scare #1
100m down the road, a police pick up[ pulled up beside me, 2 cops jumped out and levelled their Mark IVs at my head! I nearly poo myself.
;laugh don killed me grin grin grin grin grin grin

They roughly demanded to know who i was and where was i going? i told 'em i was a corper and i went to watch the match, and that i was heading to the Corpers Lodge. They asked me to reach into my pocket slowly and brin gout my ID card. I did that and gave it to them. One now asked the other one to search me. i'd forgotten that earlier that day i had won a big pocket knife in the Guinness promo and it was still in my back pocket. COme and see the look on their face when they pulled out this wicked looking pen knife. I hastily explained that i won it from the promo. The guy looked at me fo rlike 1 minute (almost shat myself once again) before telling me to go home. i speedily complied!!
teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin

Scare #2
About 600m down the road, i was already recovering from the poilce scare when i started really getting scared abt how quiet and ghostly the whole place was. all the tales i'd been hearing on flesh-eating cannibals and kidnappers/ritualists started surfacing.
Jesus I can imagine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

it didn't help when i jogged past a house and saw an old woman raking leaves together and burning them. What kinda person would be burning leaves at 12:30am? And she looked so witch-like. she must have been a witch grin grin grin grin grin

the next house had like 3 youths outside talking in hushed tones. all fell silent and watched me jog pass. I come dey fear, come dey regret say i go watch match that day. lesson well learn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The next thing i knew, something moving very very fast flew just above my head. you know the kind of noise and disturbance u feel/hear when someone throws a stone very close to your ear? that's what it felt like. But this was somethin gmuch faster and silent.
Every single hair on my body (from my head to my nearly hairless backside) stood on end. see d kind fear wey catch me, eh? I didn't wait to see if it was a bird, an arrow or a low-flying witch. I kicked my palm slippers ahead of me, caught them midair (in a move even Jet-Li couldnt have done) and took to my heels. I'm pretty sure i averaged 50mph!! Even worse, i was running uphill and my heart was pounding like crazy.
ROFLMAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Scare #3
I got to the corpers lodge, everyone was sleeping. . .! I nearly renounced Manchester United then and there!
cheesy grin cheesy

I hammered on the gate and someone finally woke up, where i was led, shaking and gibbering some incomprehensible stuff about witches and policemen and Arrows and bakassi boys. . . the only thing they could make of this was that Man Utd won

And that's my worst scare ever!

texazzpete you deserve a shout out for this. you are a bloodly legend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Texazzpete You Deserve A Shout Out For This. You Are A Bloodly Legend by sweetpie23: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
lol funny I know grin grin grin
Re: Texazzpete You Deserve A Shout Out For This. You Are A Bloodly Legend by nellaluv(f): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2010
Rflmfaoooooo, please do tell how a low-flying witch looks like shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Texazzpete You Deserve A Shout Out For This. You Are A Bloodly Legend by sweetpie23: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2010
nellaluv:

Rflmfaoooooo, please do tell how a low-flying witch looks like shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin
LMAO or how an old lady burning leaves in the night looks like grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nightmare / Don't Open, It's Not Funny / Rank First 5 Nigerian Cities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.