Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Proven Strategies To Catch A Sugar Mummy: Learners And Pro Get In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proven Strategies To Catch A Sugar Mummy: Learners And Pro Get In (890 Views)

How To Catch A Snake With bare hands Without Getting Hurt / What Is The Best Way To Catch A Cheating Spouse Who Is Very Clever? / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proven Strategies To Catch A Sugar Mummy: Learners And Pro Get In by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
This is romance section and these should be d trending topics.

Guymen in the house, tell us ur experiences with sugar mummies, where are the best places to catch them and what are the proven strategies to catch one. Sugar mummies can also advice guys on what turn them on.

NB: Be your brothers keeper, no need hoarding information, as there are enough sugar mummies to go round for everyone.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Proven Strategies To Catch A Sugar Mummy: Learners And Pro Get In by Oyindidi(f): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mtvheeeew

1 Like

Re: Proven Strategies To Catch A Sugar Mummy: Learners And Pro Get In by stacyadams: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
they re neighbours and all around u......
Re: Proven Strategies To Catch A Sugar Mummy: Learners And Pro Get In by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtvheeeew

Why DAT response?, young men need to learn, instead of wasting their MB online. This is a good thread for learning.
Re: Proven Strategies To Catch A Sugar Mummy: Learners And Pro Get In by Effizy12(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2017
I'm also interested in sugar mummy,anyone with connection should please contact me Thanks.
Re: Proven Strategies To Catch A Sugar Mummy: Learners And Pro Get In by FunnyDude(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
They are all around but they will be proven innocent. Sugar mummies can be easily get at clubs, pool or popular social events.. At these places the level of familiarity is low and u can play along with such woman. I'm a living example though.
Re: Proven Strategies To Catch A Sugar Mummy: Learners And Pro Get In by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
FunnyDude:
They are all around but they will be proven innocent. Sugar mummies can be easily get at clubs, pool or popular social events.. At these places the level of familiarity is low and u can play along with such woman. I'm a living example though.

Nice one bro.

(1) (Reply)

Rokia2 Please Pity My Condition / Women Value Their “true Love" More Than Men...do You Agree? / 7 Secrets About Men Most Women Don’t Know - N0 1, 2 And 6 Are Just So True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.