Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Photo Of A Son Walking His Young Mum Down The Aisle Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Son Walking His Young Mum Down The Aisle Goes Viral (502 Views)

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Son Walking His Young Mum Down The Aisle Goes Viral by exlinklodge: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
I will never advise that you have a child out of wedluck but will advise that if it happens, don't you ever think of aborting that baby, because it will be the source of great happiness to you later in life.

Checkout the picture making rounds on the net now, at first glance at this photo without checking the headline could make you think these guys are getting married!

Not to shock you but this is actually a guy walking his mum down the aisle to get married! The photo is making rounds online after it was shared.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/08/photo-of-son-walking-his-young-mum-down.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Can Just Remember When Last I Did The Following Things / Top 10 Advantages Of Long Distance Relationship / Which Nigerian Tribe Men Are Known For Having Trophy Wives/ Housewives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.