Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding (47620 Views)

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by NwekeUG(m): 5:21am On Sep 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTrPKRNZhAM

The Moment A Man Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding Day (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a man wept profusely while his bride walked down the aisle on their wedding day, IGBERETV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1427699/moment-man-wept-profusely-bride-walked-aisle-wedding-day-photos-video/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Anigreat: 5:24am On Sep 04, 2022
shocked

He just realized that he has made the biggest mistake of his life by marrying. His eyes opened to the real reality that marriage is scam and so overrated.

He's like, what have i put myself into. The pix below says it all.

341 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by God1000(m): 5:33am On Sep 04, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing if you meet the right person.

But the stories we read these days about marriage and married people is terrifying.

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by AdamuKD: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2022
The man is a useless simp
With his face like Tilinbu tueh

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by slawomir: 6:27am On Sep 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Simpletons, pussy ass niggarz and emotional weak men everywhere

All scattered around the globe

What is happening this days..

Them baby girls are becoming strong and tough while men are getting weak

Crying...probably for kpekus way another guy man don tire to dey bang..and you go even surprise say the baby girl go take one last sex from her ex last week or even last night before she enter into this union

265 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by justicechichex: 6:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Hehehe. Maybe it's tears of joy or maybe he just saw one of his sidechicks in attendance and everything might be going from top to bottom.

20 Likes

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Savedday: 6:57am On Sep 04, 2022
What a big fool! Look how he has been SIMPolify! Chai! The rate at which this gender is turning men into SIMP is really alarming.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Godada(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2022

I find it distasteful that men cannot conduct themselves but go soft as jellies.

It's obvious who wears the pants in this budding marriage.

On your wedding day, you are shedding tears, your wife is in full control.

I am sick of seeing guys going so soft.

You see men wrapped around the fingers of their women and controlled.

No back bone just sissies

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by bmddmix: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2022
Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by jeromestarks: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2022
Dept.
Problems ahead.
Her demands.
All would make a man cry.
This guy might have been married but I am demn sure he made a mistake doing marriage ceremony.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by LonelyLucifer(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2022
Lonely boys up there already crying their eyes out.

Losers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by TheWolfen(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2022
Weak
For someone that is suppose to stay strong and comfort his wife should she be crying. This time she will be crying and this boy will be crying too lol

My son won't dare shed this type of tears cus i will never raise a weak boy.
say watin? When the world hasn't come to an end

29 Likes

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Nonexisting1: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Shedding tears for a vaginarian another man probably fuccked a day before the wedding. All these simps sef.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Sweetvie: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

He just realized that he has made the biggest mistake of his life by marrying, his eyes opened to the real reality that marriage is overrated.
Guy be claiming down
Low the vawulence grin grin grin
Very funny

9 Likes

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Sweetvie: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Tear of joy
Realising u marry the girl of ur dream
Seeing her walking beautifully to the altar
He couldn't hold back

26 Likes

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Enny2013(f): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2022
He had a lot going on in his head.

I wept on my wedding day bcs of my mum.Looking at her made me wept uncontrollably. I didn't want to leave her.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Brainmytool: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Chai I don die. Last last na so i take perish grin
running thro his mind, hence the tears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by marlow1962(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lol
You guys are so funny
Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by virginprincess(f): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
So sweet,i love soft and emotional men,i pray God blesses me with one.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by LikeAking: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Simp cries!

This is just d beginning.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by LikeAking: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
virginprincess:

U want a simp?

14 Likes

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by LikeAking: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Shedding tears for a vaginarian another man probably fuccked a day before the wedding. All these simps sef.

Death to simps

8 Likes

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by virginprincess(f): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
LikeAking:

U want a simp?
Exactly,i want a simp if that is what they are called cheesy cheesy.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by LikeAking: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Exactly,i want a simp if that is what they are called cheesy cheesy.

Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Allison012: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
virginprincess:
you are looking for a guy you will manipulate and control like a sheep.it will never work. shior!!

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by virginprincess(f): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Allison012:
you are looking for a guy you will manipulate and control like a sheep.it will never work. shior!!
You are not God so It will work because that is what i want.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Allison012: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
virginprincess:
You are not God so It will work because that is what i want.
Madam,the God that created men will not allow it to work.looking for a man to pamper you and in turn,will use that love to show him shege and control him.shior!!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
angry sad angry
I hate simpsins.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
OLD Video
But Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding by SmartPolician: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
What's the meaning of this nonsense?

The fathers raising all these weak men are obviously delegating their roles to their wives embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures / Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.