Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (43730 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Unimaginable123: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
maberry:
When ever you see such topics
You can always guess it is from the West
With all their Magun, they still are serially promiscuous undecided
that magun doesn't work. I can tell u with certainty

1 Like

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by daywilz: 12:09am On Aug 28, 2017
smiley smileyPlease everyone, help us and rate our new home base Niger action film (RUNNER). We need your comments,like and subscription to make us get better. Thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyMJA-YHGRI&t=21s

1 Like

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by AAinEqGuinea: 12:10am On Aug 28, 2017
dollarlander:

How will you let them know you are a man if you don't beat the hell of stupidity out of there ass.

..and you think that she's going to settle for the man beating her up to prove how manly he is.. nope, she's going to purposely stray and examine how he handles male competition.

these type of women are trouble, and (black) men keep falling for them as a way to prove they're Kings of the jungle, which is partially explicable considering that we all live in some sort of zoo

2 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Lonergem: 12:22am On Aug 28, 2017
Wtf!!!court

The man is too gentle he suppose to have chase her comot from the house lky does rat dat chase buhari frm office.

1 Like

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Marriage! Getting married requires a great courage

Matthew 19:10,,,,no wondercheesy
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by AreaFada2: 1:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Efewestern:

my mother inlaw won't dare interfere in my marriage, asin is she high?

Weaklings everywhere.

My dear this thing na luck jare.
That kind of mother-in-law will deploy both diabolical & church powers to suppress her son-in-law.

People claim Christianity but easily forget Ephesians 5:31, Genesis 2:24, Mark 10:7, Matthew 19:5 that clearly state oneness of man and wife.
They will not let them be but keep interfering as MIL, SIL, etc.

Sadly it happens in both high & average places. Queen Itohan of Ile-Ife's case is looking like one of those in high places if media reports are anything to go by.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by AreaFada2: 1:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Lonergem:
Wtf!!!court

The man is too gentle he suppose to have chase her comot from the house lky does rat dat chase buhari frm office.

grin grin grin grin grin
Only difference is that the rats & Bubu have no kids together.

An average dad considers the kids first, always hoping the wife would improve. You know we dudu style, friends and family will always tell you to be patient, that there is no perfect woman out there, that he should bear with her.....yada yada yada.
Before you know it, three kids have come and 10 years have passed. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

More often than not the man just gives up and tolerates a very unsuitable spouse. Perhaps only ever finding joy in another lady outside.

2 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by takenadoh: 1:53am On Aug 28, 2017
Islie:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/holds-vigil-night-i-demand-sex-says-kids-not-mine/

I need that "Watching machine" I am guessing it can be called Television or TV set in some countries.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by chiraqDemon(m): 2:12am On Aug 28, 2017
coolcatty:

Things like this happens to slow calm people.... This kind of problem will see men like us and pass us by.... The wahala will avoid insane gra gra people like us and go to trouble sane calm guys..... It's sad.

For the woman to disobey court summons twice shows the kind of person she is... She like trouble pass food.

The man should just take a walk... Abandon the kids too and go and start afresh... The woman is not worth all the stress.... His kids will look for his in future... His major concern now is to get his sanity back.

The kids might not look for him cos surely she will tell them that he abandoned them. And what that will cause is hatred. Besides how does one walk away from his kids and then sleep at night with both eyes closed.

3 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 28, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Forgive my ignorance

It's updated as you advised

These ladies don't add any value to your life

The only thing they bring on table is children and any lady can give you children without any unnecessary drama.

Any lady can give you sex, so what's the point of keeping one useless robot in your house.

They only decrease your Account balance

F__k this dude mehhnnn, gerraahia mehn grin grin grin
This is freaking hilarious.
There are still that '1 in 2000' out there sha.

God help us all.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Unimaginable123:
abandon his children? No way. No reasonable and responsible man will do that.

The woman said the kids are not his, I will believe her 75% until a DNA test is done.
Some Women have turned into something else these days, reason marriage proposal is like one huge miracle/prayer answered to the unmarried females.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by undisputedgbola(m): 3:31am On Aug 28, 2017
maberry:
When ever you see such topics
You can always guess it is from the West
With all their Magun, they still are serially promiscuous undecided

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Freethought(m): 3:37am On Aug 28, 2017
yaqq:
the way I get annoyed if I see men behaving like women ehh, almost every woman is dominionrin in nature but as a man u must tame them and let them know u are the man

This is how you end up behind bars for mistakenly killing the right person.

Take it easy bro
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 28, 2017
lefulefu:

it wont happen to me cos i will never marry a lady who has no feelings or love for me cheesy
some men just love forcing themselves on a woman and sometimes this is the end result when it leads to marriage.the lady starving the man sexually and bringing up excuses.see,if a babe or ur wife is really attracted to u she will be d one jumping on top d guy and demanding for sex cheesy and not d other way round.

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Basic123: 3:38am On Aug 28, 2017
dingbang:
I know what it feels to marry a woman who doesn't respect her husband..

The man just loses his sanity...

Oil of marriage is respect,for a man and love,for a woman.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 28, 2017
lefulefu:

it wont happen to me cos i will never marry a lady who has no feelings or love for me cheesy
some men just love forcing themselves on a woman and sometimes this is the end result when it leads to marriage.the lady starving the man sexually and bringing up excuses.see,if a babe or ur wife is really attracted to u she will be d one jumping on top d guy and demanding for sex cheesy and not d other way round.
Hmmmmm
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 28, 2017
You dey demand for sex...you think it's human right abi? When last this bro do something romantic. Set the scene, arrange some cool nolstalgic music. #LocalChamp!on
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by RealityShot: 3:48am On Aug 28, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

This Oga don marry him senior. Na only God go help am settle the matter. How e take dey attractive to that kind person sef? Olodo, lazy chic, rudey, liar and defiant...all in one chick! She's a legend meh grin
My last girl friend was/is worse.
she even got pregnant for another and asked me to marry her by force.. Hee hee hee!

2 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Sebastine1994(m): 4:16am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by tballeyy(m): 4:24am On Aug 28, 2017
yaqq:
the way I get annoyed if I see men behaving like women ehh, almost every woman is dominionrin in nature but as a man u must tame them and let them know u are the man
have u married? If u are not, pray to God to give u own wife, woman are not preditable

1 Like

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by tballeyy(m): 4:28am On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=thornapple post=59889191][/quote]I pity u, by the time u have one in ur roof, then u will know what is woman all about, for now, u are still sleeping u never wake-up
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Tisham20(m): 4:29am On Aug 28, 2017
hmm Oga na senior woman you marry oh
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by whitering: 4:37am On Aug 28, 2017
e
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by cantok(m): 5:11am On Aug 28, 2017
divinehand2003:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Somebody mus turn guilty
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by cantok(m): 5:15am On Aug 28, 2017
Unimaginable123:
that magun doesn't work. I can tell u with certainty
Ose baami. Thank you for telling me.... grin grin grin grin I really need the info
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Humility017(m): 5:36am On Aug 28, 2017
pato405:

Bless you my broda. You've said it all. Many of them are NOT just worth the stress.
exactly...I think all this started during their relationship....prior marriage.
I have stopped having misfeelings about men....who cheat in marriage...
one will never know....what make them do so....

some women are driving men nut....
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Raincolour(f): 5:44am On Aug 28, 2017
Oga, man up. What nonsense is all these?
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by teflonjake(m): 6:05am On Aug 28, 2017
yaqq:

Very Domineering
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by wrongnumber: 6:17am On Aug 28, 2017
Fear women.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by KevinDein: 6:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Unimaginable123:
abandon his children? No way. No reasonable and responsible man will do that.
what do you suggest a man whose wife is using the kids to make his life a living hell do... I'm waiting for your reply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.