Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (43948 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 28, 2017
coolcatty:

Things like this happens to slow calm people.... This kind of problem will see men like us and pass us by.... The wahala will avoid insane gra gra people like us and go to trouble sane calm guys..... It's sad.

For the woman to disobey court summons twice shows the kind of person she is... She like trouble pass food.

The man should just take a walk... Abandon the kids too and go and start afresh... The woman is not worth all the stress.... His kids will look for his in future... His major concern now is to get his sanity back.

brother, u can't imagine the kind of lies dat woman will fill those kids wit if truly she she is what her husband describes. when u luv ur kids, such thoughts can kill u

1 Like

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by coolcatty: 6:34am On Aug 28, 2017
chiraqDemon:

The kids might not look for him cos surely she will tell them that he abandoned them. And what that will cause is hatred. Besides how does one walk away from his kids and then sleep at night with both eyes closed.

Bro, just pray situations doesn't turn u into a carefree beast... Most ex are very bitter people and will definitely instill hate into their kids regardless of how nice the father is..... I suggest the guy takes a walk and reappears say when the kids are matured enough to make decisions for themselves.

Life is tough and one had to get tougher to survive... The man's sanity and sound mind is of topmost priority here.

gloria34:
brother, u can't imagine the kind of lies dat woman will fill those kids wit if truly she she is what her husband describes. when u luv ur kids, such thoughts can kill u

The guys sanity and sound mind should be topmost priority now... The kids will find him in future.... Life is hard but we are harder.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Samabu07(m): 6:38am On Aug 28, 2017
yaqq:
young man! u don't need a court here! take the law into ur hand! look for them, hunt she n her mum, beat them to stupor, take away ur kids, let her be the one to take u to court! man up!
Nairaland's counsel. Ride on!
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by dingbang(m): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2017
shurley22:
How did you two happen to even get married in the first instance?
pretence... She pretended.. Just like most people do before getting what dey ever wanted

2 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by kolajoo(m): 6:44am On Aug 28, 2017
If the man is really doing fine in future the kids will surely look for him no matter what their mama feed them. The man need to re strategize and move on. Life's short
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Honestagbons(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2017
Wahalar dey oh,hmmm, women matter ehhh,na wa oh
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by coolcatty: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2017
Unimaginable123:
that magun doesn't work. I can tell u with certainty

Pls clarify Me....are u so so sure..?.... Make person no go make headline news for Linda ikeji blog
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by DeRay98(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2017
shurley22:
How did you two happen to even get married in the first instance?

It happens especially when a man falls in love not knowing that the lady is a viper in disguise.
Can you now see why some men get to the point of frustration and beat up their wives and people starts to shout "domestic violence " not knowing the pSychological trauma such evil wives put their gentle husbands through because men don't always complain for the shame of being seen as weak...

1 Like

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Nairaboi(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2017
A woman tells me the children are not mine. Then no time for DNA, we are done. Whatever made you say that should make you remain a past tense.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by 1metre: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2017
I hv told people to stop getting married. Marriage is not helping any long. I can't just be in a marriage when neither of us are happy.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by smartnero24(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2017
When I see this kinda news I just thank God for putting the right people in my life. Imagine your wife calling your dad asking him to restrain his son from going to court.

Some things are not just about been a weak man or strong man because you can be as strong as Floyd Mayweather and still have a woman make a mess of you....

We should marry someone we love and who loves us equally, not cuz of boobs, ass, big dyck, fine face or cos of money. Marry someone who makes you exceptionally happy, and gives you the best home coming and comfort. Most importantly marry someone who fears God cos marriage is God's institution and who doesn't have God won't succeed in marriage.

Liverpool una thank you ooh! Yesterday was so much fun!
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by tuscani: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2017
coolcatty:

Things like this happens to slow calm people.... This kind of problem will see men like us and pass us by.... The wahala will avoid insane gra gra people like us and go to trouble sane calm guys..... It's sad.

For the woman to disobey court summons twice shows the kind of person she is... She like trouble pass food.

The man should just take a walk... Abandon the kids too and go and start afresh... The woman is not worth all the stress.... His kids will look for his in future... His major concern now is to get his sanity back.

My brother, you have said it all, women trouble avoids troublesome men and deals with men that wants to be gentleman. You are very correct. I wish I knew this nairaland before marriage

2 Likes

Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by onyeawka80(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2017
eezeribe:
Too much interference in the marriage... Father did this.. Mother said that...
They should just go and kill themselves... I don't know why it's people who are not mature emotionally that rush into marriage.
i love ur signature
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by tuscani: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2017
Efewestern:

my mother inlaw won't dare interfere in my marriage, asin is she high?

Weaklings everywhere.
my brother, it may not be weakling thing, it happens when you want to be a gentleman, six posters above said it all, it is only hot temperature bodied that calm a woman
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by tuscani: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2017
pato405:

Did I just read 1 in 200. Bros, you are behind time. You need updated knowledge! The statistics have changed. It's currently 1 in 2000 for our generation!
Nigga, you are wrong too, it is almost impossible to find any, you have to take one and mould her to your taste. These women are very tricky and stubborn these days, expecially when you want to be nice
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2017
baike:
without going to native doctors house no woman can beat her husband
LOL... Do you live in Mars?
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by holuwapopsh(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2017
bro`s wake-up cus dnt b a fool why acting Like a Female, Female will wnt 2 run u mad but u won`t allow it
If she said d kids re nt ur children and her mother confirmed it Mr Man act as a Man n let them get d Bleep Off
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2017
dingbang:
I know what it feels to marry a woman who doesn't respect her husband..

The man just loses his sanity...

its crazy bro..
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by marvin902(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2017
WTF am not sure am reading this story well..

this man dey crase abi wetin undecided undecided undecided
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Jackipapa: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2017
Which one is watching machine?
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by MurphyTheory99(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2017
There was never a marriage to she and her mum. It was only the guy that thought he was married all this time. She has been bleeping outside since the first day. Move on and start afre
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Oluschenco(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2017
So? What are you still waiting for?
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2017
niggi4life:
When you get married to the wrong woman, You are doomed for life
i do we knw or can we tell if d woman will be wrong for us in marriage. i mean will dia be signs or anything?
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Juliusdking(m): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Dis woman must be high on something them carry u go school u no go,them find work for u u do na so so lie lie dey ur mouth.bros u try to live with Kind of woman if na me i foe kick her ass out oooo
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by pato405(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2017
tuscani:
Nigga, you are wrong too, it is almost impossible to find any, you have to take one and mould her to your taste. These women are very tricky and stubborn these days, expecially when you want to be nice

Sorry bro, you CANNOT mould any. Except you want to take her from the cradle (pre-school or early childhood). Once they are adults, their characters have been formed and you can do NOTHING to change them. Forcing them to change will compel them to fight back at you and that is often the reason for many of these marital wahalas around. It's like forcing a round peg into a square hole or trying to remould cement after it has solidified.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by chiraqDemon(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2017
coolcatty:

Bro, just pray situations doesn't turn u into a carefree beast... Most ex are very bitter people and will definitely instill hate into their kids regardless of how nice the father is..... I suggest the guy takes a walk and reappears say when the kids are matured enough to make decisions for themselves.

Life is tough and one had to get tougher to survive... The man's sanity and sound mind is of topmost priority here.

The guys sanity and sound mind should be topmost priority now... The kids will find him in future.... Life is hard but we are harder.
Well I've always thought a man should put his kids b4 himself till they r old enough to take care of themselves, that includes fuvkiing up his sanity because of them. Idk ppl have different views on these things
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by ifyain: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2017
yaqq:
the way I get annoyed if I see men behaving like women ehh, almost every woman is dominionrin in nature but as a man u must tame them and let them know u are the man
Nigerían mentality always violence. He is doing the ríght thing bro.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by IDnoble1: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2017
yaqq:
young man! u don't need a court here! take the law into ur hand! look for them, hunt she n her mum, beat them to stupor, take away ur kids, let her be the one to take u to court! man up!

Na only God can help someone, if he does that now you will hear people attacking him using the term domestic violence or how do they call it.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by Klington: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2017
it's very unfortunate you didn't throw her out urself cos u were being a gentleman. Brace up and move on.
Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by coolcatty: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Well I've always thought a man should put his kids b4 himself till they r old enough to take care of themselves, that includes fuvkiing up his sanity because of them. Idk ppl have different views on these things

U r right.... Thats if u have a considerable and sane spouse... But when an insane woman wants to use emotional blackmail on u... Using ur kids to mess up ur brain and life... It's best u allow her to keep the kids.... My happiness is key... It supercedes my children anytime any day.

Regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After / Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.