Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" (36924 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Built2last: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by MediumStout(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
I LOVE IGBO'S BUT I HATE BIAFRANS. BIAFRA WILL NEVER COME sad

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Throwback: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

NOTHING SAVAGE ABOUT IT..HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF..I BET THEY HAVE NO GOOD BUILDING IN HIS HOME TOWN AND I BET THE ROAD TO HIS FAMILY HOUSE IS VERY BAD..SOMEWILL SAY HE IS OBIANO..BUT IN THE EAST ITS ALWAYS A COMMUNITY THING TO DO ROADS AND ALL.NO BI TO DAY LAGOS THEY FORM BIG BOY INSIDE BIG HOUSE AND NO INVEST IN UR HOME TOWN

Is it Peter that should fix the road in his home town.

What about the money generated within the state?

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by banmee(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Peter is a known idiot angry

How is he an idiot? Does it matter where he invests in in his own country? It's just like a Texan accusing another person from Texas of not investing in Texas. It's downright s.tupid to think and talk like that.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by sapele914(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
Igbo man replying an IPOB youth grin grin grin
It seems the Igbos ran away from this thread,if it had said Peter okoye builds 11 properties in Anambra we would been on page 14 by now?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Bridget95(f): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tyche:
With this IPOB bullsh!t, it will be difficult attracting investment in the south east
You are wrong.IPOB has instilled in the consciousness of the southeastern that investing at home is the sure way to go most especially with the quit notice by the north and jealousy of the SW.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by banmee(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

NOTHING SAVAGE ABOUT IT..HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF..I BET THEY HAVE NO GOOD BUILDING IN HIS HOME TOWN AND I BET THE ROAD TO HIS FAMILY HOUSE IS VERY BAD..SOMEWILL SAY HE IS OBIANO..BUT IN THE EAST ITS ALWAYS A COMMUNITY THING TO DO ROADS AND ALL.NO BI TO DAY LAGOS THEY FORM BIG BOY INSIDE BIG HOUSE AND NO INVEST IN UR HOME TOWN

The problem with Nigeria is not it's leaders. The problem is the citizenry. They way you guys think is just amazing to say the least. So, Peter is an elected official abi? Is it his responsibility to fix roads. Why are you guys like this na?

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Slimpotter(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
angry grin
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Which sane fun loving Businessman will want to leave the West and go invest in a land locked region where erosion can wash-off his investment overnight.

Who does that? Moreover, it's a loss as the market is not there. More than half of his kinsmen re already in Lagos so why return to the ghost land.
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Which sane fun loving Businessman will want to leave the West and go invest in a land locked region where erosion can wash-off his investment overnight.

Who does that? Moreover, it's a loss as the market is not there. More than half of his kinsmen re already in Lagos so why return to the ghost land.
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Guy you funny sha,by the way, are you an igala guy
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Which sane fun loving Businessman will want to leave the West and go invdest in a land locked region where erosion can wash-off his investment overnight.

Your likes refused to avail you the opportunity sir.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Bridget95(f): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
Just Negodu!!Keep Venting your Frustration by typing in capital letters. You that's not ashamed how many houses have you built? How many roads have you tiled?..if you have housing&road problem channel your complaints to your state govt Biko!!
investing at home is best.how many Yoruba men have invested outside their region.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Banjiplus(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Muckross1122:
Peter okoye of p-square have a reply a fan accusing him of not investing in the south east of Nigeria, the fan accuse him of wasting and investing his money in lagos.

Well, peter also reply the fan and told him to call the police and get him arrested for not investing his money in the south east.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/08/call-police-if-i-dont-invest-in-south.html

Call BSS
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by blackaxe78: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Davash222:
For replying the guy...Peter is nothing but a packaged fool.

Which one be "Packaged fool" again?

Una go just they couple words because you want to show extreme hate.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Chukazu: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
undecided I thought Psquare is from Jos?

Do they know their village in the east apart from going for burial and marriage rite?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Throwback: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

mugu wetin u know about the EAST..they do things themselves over there..they dont wait for government to do anything for them..WHAT HAVE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DONE IN THE EAST AFTER THE CIVIL WAR?..MUMU

So the state government in the East have only been for fancy?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Almaiga: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

You want him to invest in the SouthEast when he was raised in the North after his family fled the misery of their home region?

Or you want him to come home leaving the success and luxuries he has achieved in Lagos, and apply for N30k Biafra Secret Service job with IPOB?
Kikikikikikikiki, guy take am easy with Flaties, abi u wan ki them? grin
The truth is, all their elite know how bad it is to invest in the East that's why they prefer to invest in the North or West. So Igbos should take heart, its not our fault that other region are productive while the East is.......................... lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by otitokoroleti: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Respect to Duncan Mighty
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by safiaaASSHOLE: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

SO U STAY IN LAGOS AND CLAIM BIG BOY AND THE ROAD TO UR FAMILY HOUSE IS BAD..I MEAN MUST U WAIT FOR GOVERNMENT..I HAVE SEEN ONE OF DANGOTES FACTORY..HE WAS BULDING CONCRETE ROADS HE DIDNT WAIT FOR THE STATE OR FEDERAL..LOOK..DONT STAY IN LAGOS AND DRIVE BIG CARS AND U DO NOTHING IN UR HOME TOWN..THATS CAPITAL SHAME..

Stop shouting bro

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by ufotunang: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
he can invest his money at any place he feels like investing

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by banmee(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

SO U STAY IN LAGOS AND CLAIM BIG BOY AND THE ROAD TO UR FAMILY HOUSE IS BAD..I MEAN MUST U WAIT FOR GOVERNMENT..I HAVE SEEN ONE OF DANGOTES FACTORY..HE WAS BULDING CONCRETE ROADS HE DIDNT WAIT FOR THE STATE OR FEDERAL..LOOK..DONT STAY IN LAGOS AND DRIVE BIG CARS AND U DO NOTHING IN UR HOME TOWN..THATS CAPITAL SHAME..

Yes, you force the government to do their jobs. I have lived and visited multiple countries all over the world and i've never heard a citizen of any of those countries say what you've just said. They know their responsibilities and their governments know theirs. You guys don't know your responsibilities and your government damn sure do not know theirs which is why you all live in a cycle of perpetual rubbish. Make una continue.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Almaiga: 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
MediumStout:
Amen cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Almaiga: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
MediumStout:
Amen grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Princedapace(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

u are a big fool.. Which west are u talking about? Lagos abi? No be only Lagos? Every country has her own commercial capital and it was luck that made it so for Lagos, so forget that. Ibadan is already dried up as businesses are closing down.

And for your information, there are big investments by people doing business there in south east. U could have made ur point without abusing an entire region.

Abeg, when they remove Lagos, is there any other thing u people can brag with? Abi, is Lagos the only state in south west Nigeria? Pple like u make me tire for this platform. U are ignorant

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Mac2016(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
When will Africans outgrow this foolish attachments to tribe and hometown and family house and so on... Foolish generation!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress / ~Introducing Hollywoods Cutie Pie: Michael Ealy~ / Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.