Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" (36929 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by onpoint69(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Almaiga:
Amen grin
Almaiga:
Amen grin
and you na lesbian boy
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by 4pppp(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
when they send you packing from lagos you will carry your mountion in your heard back to the east

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by emeejinsm: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
That boy is right he should think and invest home because lagos is no man's land .

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by banmee(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

another mumu spotted..maybe u are not a nigerian or u have never lived in nigeria b4..until then keep swimming in ur own stupidity

Lol. As expected. When faced with superior argument they result to insults because their brain power cannot defend their thoughts and actions. Guy, explain to me how a normal person will defend an argument that it is the citizenry's responsibility to provide public amenities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by sesaan(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
colossus91:

erosion??. lool wat of lagos floood??. tho am not taking sides bt learn to use your brain....wait you dont even av one u weak me sha..
Hahaha Ipad yoot there is a difference between erosion and flooding

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by patola080(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
hot9jaman:

You sound like a big fool
why do u hate to hear d true now Lagos is like London to u people

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin grin IPOB goat looking for cheap publicity

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Almaiga: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
onpoint69:
and you na lesbian boy
Eyahh, see Painment. It seems your the Boy Peter was referring to. grin
No cry ehn. I will tell Uncle Peter to build one face me I face you House in your Village. tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by banmee(m): 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ur talking like a zombie and i dont argue with crack heads swimming in their own ignorance..when nigerians are talking stay out of it..capish..ode in nigeria we provide everything..we provide security and other stuffs..do i need to spell it out for u dummy??

Again superior argument. Try it. So, just because your police collect bribe at will, does that make it normal? Just because you are idiotic enough to think that it is normal for private citizens to provide public amenities for themselves does not mean it is the right thing to do. The problem is when you think like that, you are only perpuating the nonsense in your country. You guys deserve to suffer since you do not want to think like normal human beings.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by SonofDevil: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Blood of ipob zombies spilled gruesomely all over the threadgrin

Namadi KANU come to their rescue

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by vertueptime: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
I hate it wen this psqure guy always copy usher raymond,from dressing , music, dance, poses, everything

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by banmee(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=59885509][/quote]

Lol. He believes that the citizenry are the one's to provide public amenities and i'm the dumb one. ok. Smh.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by 3RNEST(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

NOTHING SAVAGE ABOUT IT..HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF..I BET THEY HAVE NO GOOD BUILDING IN HIS HOME TOWN AND I BET THE ROAD TO HIS FAMILY HOUSE IS VERY BAD..SOMEWILL SAY IS HE OBIANO..BUT IN THE EAST ITS ALWAYS A COMMUNITY THING TO DO ROADS AND ALL.NO BI TO DAY LAGOS THEY FORM BIG BOY INSIDE BIG HOUSE AND NO INVEST IN UR HOME TOWN

BE CAREFUL WHEN U QUOTE ME..LOOK ROAD WELL B4 U CROSS
100% correct. ..on point
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by kkboy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
At her old age a prostitute will always remember her wastaed years and the pains of not having a child.

If Peter do not take steps to accept that painful insult as an advice, he will live to regret it at his old age.
Invest in your village and contribute your own quota in its development. God did not make a mistake for raising you as an indigen of any village or town. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by cristianisraeli: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
banmee:

Lol. He believes that the citizenry are the one's to provide public amenities and i'm the dumb one. ok. Smh.

DAMN!! AM ALLERGIC TO STUPID PEOPLE LIKE U DUMB BOY..DO I NEED TO BREAK UR HEAD AND PUT THIS INSIDE AND CLOSE IT BACK..

IN NIGERIA PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PROVIDING AMENITIES FOR THEMSELVES LIKE FOREVER..THATS THE WAY IT IS

AM NOT SAYING THE CITIZENS SHOULD BE THE ONE DOING IT slowpoke

THATS THE REALITY OF NIGERIA AND THERES NOTHING THE CITIZENS CAN DO

WE DIG OUR BOLEHOLES AND EMPLOY PEOPLE TO KEEP US SAFE AT NIGHT..WHATELSE

NOW IS IT SAFETLY INSIDE UR MORONIC WATERY THING U CALL BRAIN??
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by CrtlAltDel: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
See the Ipig Igbo grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by cristianisraeli: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
kkboy:
At her old age a proustite will always remember her wastaed years and the pains of not having a child.

If Peter do not take steps to accept that painful insult as an advice, he will live to regret it at his old age.
Invest in your village and contribute your own quota in its development. God did not make a mistake for raising you as an indigen of any village or town. Be wise.

nice one!!! trust me he will think about it when hes on bed..forget all those online rant
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by banmee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

DAMN!! AM ALLERGIC TO STUPID PEOPLE LIKE U DUMB BOY..DO I NEED TO BREAK UR HEAD AND PUT THIS INSIDE AND CLOSE IT BACK..

IN NIGERIA PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PROVIDING AMENITIES FOR THEMSELVES LIKE FOREVER..THATS THE WAY IT IS

AM NOT SAYING THE CITIZENS SHOULD BE THE ONE DOING IT slowpoke

THATS THE REALITY OF NIGERIA AND THERES NOTHING THE CITIZENS CAN DO

WE DIG OUR BOLEHOLES AND EMPLOY PEOPLE TO KEEP US SAFE AT NIGHT..WHATELSE

NOW IS IT SAFETLY INSIDE UR MORONIC WATERY THING U CALL BRAIN??

Smh. Again. Superior argument. Try it. No one is arguing that you do not provide these things for yourselves. That is all well and good. The problem is justifying it the way you are right now. When you do that, you are perpuating your insanity. When do you start holding officials in your country accountable? Just because you cannot think does not make it right.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by 1kingwriter: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Which sane fun loving Businessman will want to leave the West and go invest in a land locked region where erosion can wash-off his investment overnight.

Who does that? Moreover, it's a loss as the market is not there. More than half of his kinsmen re already in Lagos so why return to the ghost land.
This is how Nigeria described Dubai as a desert when they came to Nigeria in the 70s under Obasanjo for loan. Today you know better
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by cristianisraeli: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
banmee:

Smh. Again. Superior argument. Try it. No one is arguing that you do not provide these things for yourselves. That is all well and good. The problem is justifying it the way you are right now. When you do that, you are perpuating your insanity. When do you start holding officials in your country accountable? Just because you cannot think does not make it right.

quit talking about nigeria if u know nothing about nigeria..go and play video games or go and powder ur nose ur stupidity is getting annoying already...little kitten
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Nizguy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
Throwback:
Hahahahaha!

You want him to invest in the SouthEast when he was raised in the North after his family fled the misery of their home region?

Or you want him to come home leaving the success and luxuries he has achieved in Lagos, and apply for N30k Biafra Secret Service job with IPOB?

Sense fall on u Amen
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Tyche(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bridget95:
You are wrong.IPOB has instilled in the consciousness of the southeastern that investing at home is the sure way to go most especially with the quit notice by the north and jealousy of the SW.

No tribe has invested in the Nigerian project like the Igbo's. There's a joke in my office that Igbo's are like Fulanis; you find them in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. The difference is we invest heavily wherever we find ourselves.

Sadly, we stand a chance of losing this whole thing plus lives due to the ego and shortightness of one fool; Nnamdi KANU. His modus operandi leaves nothing to be desired and is counterproductive at best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Ugosample(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Which sane fun loving Businessman will want to leave the West and go invest in a land locked region where erosion can wash-off his investment overnight.

Who does that? Moreover, it's a loss as the market is not there. More than half of his kinsmen re already in Lagos so why return to the ghost land.

Tell that to innoson, Orange drugs, the aba boys doing good business,.and those in Main market Onitsha, or even Ariara market

Everyone is free to do investment anywhere he wants? making what that guy said as hogwash, but hey, NEVER refer to the SE in that derogatory manner.

The Chinese investors and the indigenous investors here are not idiots

Use your brain for once in your life, it is free.

@Peter...
Nice response

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by banmee(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
cristianisraeli:

quit talking about nigeria if u know nothing about nigeria..go and play video games or go and powder ur nose ur stupidity is getting annoying already...little kitten

Again, superior argument fails when the intellect cannot defend itself. Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Ugosample(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mac2016:
When will Africans outgrow this foolish attachments to tribe and hometown and family house and so on... Foolish generation!

It's a general problem in Africa, and that has been the genesis of our woes as a people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos / Wizkid’s Girlfriend Tania Omoytayo Rocks Starboy Label Branded Outfit |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.