Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" (36909 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by lexy2014: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Sllime:

Aside your erosion statement your first paragraph have some elements of truth in it. It will amaze you that its cheaper and safer for a businessman to transport his goods from China, USA etc to Lagos port. However, it is more expensive to transport that same goods from Lagos down to the east, lets say Onitsha main market. Bad roads, armed robbers, unncessary levy by every security agents in dis country be it Customs, Nigeria police force, Civil defense, road safety, even community vigilantees.

Anytime you want to make an international flight you have to move down to Lagos. As a fresh graduate you are probably wasting your time searching for job in the east. No Federal govt presence in form of agencies. Companies run on profit maximisation and would prefer to establish close to Lagos. Yet the govt will say you are wrong for agitating. We dont even need govt presence, just an international airport and a port and watch what happens to your Lagos. Anyway, its Oga Jonathan that i will blame, now we will have Kano to Daura rail road. Yet project of more economic importance are yearning to be carried out
u have made some valid and salient points but this whole discussion stems from d perpetual misplaced priorities of Nigerians. our love 4 sensationalism knows no bounds.d foundation of this country is its constitution. as imperfect as it may seem, its still d supreme law of d land which clearly states who is responsible 4 what. now d young man wakes up and first thing is 2 accuse p-square of not investing in d SE whereas he has elected representatives that are doing nothing and he hasn't held them accountable.he knows what peter is supposed 2do 4 SE but he doesn't know what 2 expect from d gov of his state.ask him if he knows d name of his LG chairman or any of his legislators. u c misplaced priority?that begs d question of FG presence in d east.u c, Lagos can't b compared with any state in Nigeria. It is light years ahead of any other state and its not FG presence that will develop any state or region.its like Arizona trying 2 rub shoulders with New York. It is d govs and d other elected representatives of that region.I stand 2b corrected.d reason u have federal legislators in abuja is so that they can fight, lobby and bring certain benefits at d federal level 2 their constituency. they can also use their proximity with d executive at d federal 2 assist d state gov in bringing both foreign & local investments to their states based on their investment potential. but u c most Nigerians are ignorant of these facts.when things are going wrong they will say its d president.d SE is surrounded by 3 sea portz but ibo business prefer 2 use lagos. Does it sound logical 2u?have u heard these businessmen complain?have u heard any senator from d region ask y or try 2 investigate or look 4a way 2 help ibo businessmen do business closer 2d region?how can u blame Jonathan when he was d ptesident of nigeria and not president of SE or SS?what of d govs what are they doing? what are ur senators, house of rep members doing? what are ur state legislators and LG chairmen doing?these are d people u ought 2 hold accountable not p square and not Jonathan. D level of sentiments&ignorance in this country is alarming yet we ask y we are were we are as a nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Princedapace(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2017
kayo80:

You are accusing someone of abusing a whole region and you are also doing the same. SMH!

No vex jaree, he brought out that in me...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by lexy2014: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2017
Muckross1122:
Peter okoye of p-square have a reply a fan accusing him of not investing in the south east of Nigeria, the fan accuse him of wasting and investing his money in lagos.

Well, peter also reply the fan and told him to call the police and get him arrested for not investing his money in the south east.

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/08/call-police-if-i-dont-invest-in-south.html

if people like this guy can hold their elected representatives accountable, Nigeria will b a better country.but when u think a musician is accountable 2u cos u dont have road or factory in ur village, it clearly shows d level of political awareness of our youths

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by salesforce: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Oh
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by lexy2014: 8:11am On Aug 28, 2017
banmee:

Yes, you force the government to do their jobs. I have lived and visited multiple countries all over the world and i've never heard a citizen of any of those countries say what you've just said. They know their responsibilities and their governments know theirs. You guys don't know your responsibilities and your government damn sure do not know theirs which is why you all live in a cycle of perpetual rubbish. Make una continue.
if people like this guy can hold their elected representatives accountable, Nigeria will b a better place.but when u think a musician is accountable 2u cos u dont have road or factory in ur village, it clearly shows d level of political awareness of our youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by FKO81(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2017
Benekruku:

Am disappointed you call those places cities!

Your list is all riddled with glorified towns referred to cities out of pity.

Outside Owerri and Enugu, the rest re towns!

Ibadan, Akure, Lagos and Abeokuta is what you can call a city!
like I said before, I blame your cripple condition

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Kobicove(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2017
Na wetin concern the fan sef with where dem dey invest dem money?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Habyz(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2017
Ouch! Baba punch line. cheesy grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Ugosample(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Benekruku:

Am disappointed you call those places cities!
Your list is all riddled with glorified towns referred to cities out of pity.
Outside Owerri and Enugu, the rest re towns!
Ibadan, Akure, Lagos and Abeokuta is what you can call a city!
You call Onitsha a town in comparison to Akure grin grin This guy is funny

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by wellmax(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2017
permit:
are d two natural disaster?

Flood happens everywhere, it doesn't lead to gully erosion every time.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by colossus91(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Mayowaflex:
[/i][i]

You shld prbly use yours

Floods coming in Lagos affects sand filled areas and places with blockage of their drainage
And does flooding happen in lagos every year lemme check yes!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by kayo80(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Princedapace:

No vex jaree, he brought out that in me...

Okay.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Jelal0007(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2017
colossus91:

erosion??. lool wat of lagos floood??. tho am not taking sides bt learn to use your brain....wait you dont even av one u weak me sha..
We see u have one. Cheers!!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by nnokwa042(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tyche:
With this IPOB bullsh!t, it will be difficult attracting investment in the south east
and Peter and Paul re richer than business men in Onitsha? I use to say this afonjas think everything ends in Lagos some billionaires in the east cross Lagos only to catch thier flights nothing more

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Eze2000(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mayowaflex:

Please come down to Ajao Estate
I live in lekki ....better here
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Davidscott(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
somebody call the police o dis 1 nah yawa o
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Mayowaflex(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
colossus91:

And does flooding happen in lagos every year lemme check yes!!!

Hollup, and like hell Erosion doesn't happen every year in d south east
Lemme see, O yea it does
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist on this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist.

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad. 

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM TOGETHER.

Thanks for cooperating.

Ps: And my apologies if I am spamming but my goal is to spread this message and defeat tribalist who are no different from racist . * copied*
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Bridget95(f): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tyche:

No tribe has invested in the Nigerian project like the Igbo's. There's a joke in my office that Igbo's are like Fulanis; you find them in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. The difference is we invest heavily wherever we find ourselves.

Sadly, we stand a chance of losing this whole thing plus lives due to the ego and shortightness of one fool; Nnamdi KANU. His modus operandi leaves nothing to be desired and is counterproductive at best.
Igbo must stop investing in other lands. Other tribes and even the FG don't invest in igbo land. we must put our money where our mouth is.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Tyche(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bridget95:
Igbo must stop investing in other lands. Other tribes and even the FG don't invest in igbo land. we must put our money where our mouth is.

I do not expect a young girl living with her mother to understand the machinations of business nor entrepreneurship.

BTW, nice ass grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by cstr1000: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tyche:

I do not expect a young girl living with her mother to understand the machinations of business nor entrepreneurship.

BTW, nice ass grin
What yeye business and entrepreneurship?
The same business some people threaten igbos with.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Tyche(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2017
cstr1000:

What yeye business and entrepreneurship?
The same business some people threaten igbos with.

When you go about gathering ant infested firewood, that's a direct invitation to Lizards
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by cstr1000: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Tyche:

When you go about gathering ant infested firewood, that's a direct invitation to Lizards
Yes, because the solution to an ant-infested firewood is to threaten people's businesses and lives at the slightest provocation.
And yet you still somehow think it is a wise business decision to keep building businesses in this hostile terrains.
I bow for your wisdom.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Tyche(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
cstr1000:

Yes, because the solution to an ant-infested firewood is to threaten people's businesses and lives at the slightest provocation.
And yet you still somehow think it is a wise business decision to keep building businesses in this hostile terrains.
I bow for your wisdom.

Well, if you must burn bridges, you either build your own before then or you sure as hell know how to part the water
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by cstr1000: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Tyche:

Well, if you must burn bridges, you either build your own before then or you sure as hell know how to part the water
People are advised to go and build their own on their own land that is sustainable in the long term, and you are saying it is not a wise business decision especially when you know bridges can always be burnt..
Are you high?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by Tyche(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
cstr1000:

People want to go and build their own that is sustainable in the long term and you are saying it is not a wise business decision especially when you know bridges can always be burnt..
Are you high?

You are the one who is mentally dwarfed, naive and foresightedly retarded. Must you burn the existing bridge if you want to build yours?

How proficient are you in the art of parting waters? if you don't understand the drift, just ignore the post and stop exposing your comprehensive deficit.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" by cstr1000: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Tyche:

You are the one who is mentally dwarfed, naive and foresightedly retarded. Must you burn the existing bridge if you want to build yours?

How proficient are you in the art of parting waters? if you don't understand the drift, just ignore the post and stop exposing your comprehensive deficit.
Parting waters? Which useless waters are they supposed to part when their business and lives will always be threatened at any slightest provocation?.
Piss off.
no be only water, na beer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos / Photo: Timaya Still Saving The Dreadlocks He Shaved Off 3 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.