Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

NL Ladies Are The That UGLY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Ladies Are The That UGLY (7040 Views)

Am I Really That Ugly... / Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones / Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by Madukaele(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2010
i have strong feeling NL ladies are really UGLY thats y u hardly see pic their in their profile, y cant dey be like my lovely michelin89 who on the other hand is proud of her beauty ,. Guys dont you think the same , Pls anyone is allowed to prove me wrong. After all it is a known fact that ladies looking for luv in the internet are really UGLY. Doubt me? undecided undecided undecided, prove me wrong NL ladies
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by mamagee3(f): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2010
Attention seeking is bad for you.
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by jenibayo(f): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2010
mama-gee:

Attention seeking is bad for you.

Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Madukaele:

i have strong feeling NL ladies are really UGLY thats y u hardly see pic their in their profile, y cant dey be like my lovely michelin89 who on the other hand is proud of her beauty ,. Guys dont you think the same , Pls anyone is allowed to prove me wrong. After all it is a known fact that ladies looking for luv in the internet are really UGLY. Doubt me? undecided undecided undecided, prove me wrong NL ladies

Abeg no go there, nland girls r de finest try me and see how austria r hot babes.
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by mamagee3(f): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2010
jenibayo:

Why are you stalking and humming me all over the whole forum? angry angry
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by Madukaele(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2010
^^^^ I see y u replied cos u got pic, u beautiful got to admit. a kiss 4 u  kiss
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2010
We have ugly and pretty in NL and RL. However im sure we have all seen pics of some NL men that look like they have been dragged through a windmill grin grin grin
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by mamagee3(f): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

We have ugly and pretty in NL and RL. However im sure we have all seen pics of some NL men that look like they have been dragged through a windmill grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by jenibayo(f): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2010
mama-gee:

Why are you stalking and humming me all over the whole forum? angry angry

Oya no vex.

Madukaele:

^^^^ I see y u replied cos u got pic, u beautiful got to admit. a kiss 4 u  kiss

Thanx
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by Madukaele(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2010
jenibayo:

Abeg no go there, nland girls r de finest try me and see how austria r hot babes.
girl u r hot. is dat really u?  if yes a kiss kiss
Ebonyeyes:

i see what u mean. no worry beauty in d eye of beholder, u r beautiful with or without pic no matter what people say. grin grin
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

hehehehehehe,

@ Poster

Please put your picture up let's check you out,
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by ayettymama(f): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2010
you dont see out photos on our profiles cos onli God knows what you perves are soo desperate to see them for!!!
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by jenibayo(f): 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2010
Y de guys no dey show they pic if dem know say dem no ugly lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by Madukaele(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2010
@jenibayo A handsome guy is a guy with money, grin
@muchbabe u r beauty kiss,
@ayettymama not ur pic
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by jenibayo(f): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2010
Madukaele:

@jenibayo A handsome guy is a guy with money, grin
@muchbabe u r beauty kiss,
@ayettymama not your pic

Oya show ur pic now if u know say u fine.
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2010
Madukaele:

And what about you, the thread starter?

Where's your picture? Nairaland girls that don't have profile pictures, have the right to remain anonymous.

And for your information, Nairaland is a discussion board, not a dating site. What is your purpose here? To make sensible contributions, or to search for "luv on the internet," as an ugly guy? Let's see your own picture, prove you're not a hippo-croco-dilla-hanging-swinging-moose-head! cheesy
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2010
nobody fine pass michelin for this nairaland
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by googles: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2010
hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

like say you near the word fine yasef
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by Kelvinj(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2010
@poster
U startd a topic & the next thing u are contradicting urself, well guess u never meant wat u said.
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by jenibayo(f): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2010
googles:

hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

han han but de hissss too much na.
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by Madukaele(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2010
Siena:

Where's your picture? Nairaland girls that don't have profile pictures, have the right to remain anonymous.

And for your information, Nairaland is a discussion board, not a dating site. What is your purpose here? To make sensible contributions, or to search for "luv on the internet," as an ugly guy? Let's see your own picture, prove you're not a hippo-croco-dilla-hanging-swinging-moose-head!  cheesy
Guy like say u b homo, get off me pls.if your girl ugly na me creat her? tongue tongue
tpia.:

nobody fine pass michelin for this nairaland
tanks bro u dey fill me. wink
Kelvinj:

@poster
U startd a topic & the next thing u are contradicting urself, well guess u never meant wat u said.

i meant does hiding der pic UGLY. wink
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by nana(f): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2010
hmmm
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by ReLaTE(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2010
Ok!
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2010
googles:

helllooo- I'm not toasting her oh, in case you were worried.

oponu
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2010
Madukaele:

Guy like say u b homo, get off me pls.if your girl ugly na me creat her? tongue :Ptanks bro u dey fill me. winki meant does hiding der pic UGLY. wink

Lol, my response must have struck home. What you set out to make this thread about, you're contradicting. Your reasoning is far from correct.
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2010
seriously though, @ topic

ok, I just checked out some profiles here, and is it my imagination, or do the guys with the nastiest mouths also happen to be rather ugly?

I'll look up the females later and see if a similar scenario applies.

Am I to draw the conclusion that the really handsome dudes tend to be the better behaved ones?
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by chibaby5(f): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2010
undecided
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by SisiKill1: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2010
What is the obsession with girls pictures?

You know what's funny, there are 10 billion threads on this picture or no picture topic and not one is a request for pix of the guys.

What does that say. . .i'll leave you to draw your own conclusions but just in case you are as lazy as i am, i'll help you out. We don't ask for pictures of the guys because we KNOW they are THAT ugly and we don't wanna have nightmares (this is excluding Stephenp of course. . .hmmm now that is a handsome guy cheesy )
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by mamagee3(f): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2010
Siena:

And for your information, Nairaland is a discussion board, not a dating site. What is your purpose here? To make sensible contributions, or to search for "luv on the internet," as an ugly guy? Let's see your own picture, prove you're not a [b]hippo-croco-dilla-hanging-swinging-moose-head! [/b] cheesy

DEATH. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by SisiKill1: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2010
Mah bad! I forgot to add Siena's to the Handsome list. cool
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by SisiKill1: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2010
Mah bad! I forgot to add Siena's to the Handsome list. cool
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by googles: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2010
tpia.:

helllooo- I'm not toasting her oh, in case you were worried.
oponu

[size=13pt]ha ha see me see trouble o . . . who is dis? where you come from? i follow you talk?

pls gerrout of my way jo. the OP wey i follow talk gan no craze na you wey i no sabi dey tear cloth enter market. hissssssssss[/size]
Re: NL Ladies Are The That UGLY by daduke2k(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2010
Nawao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. / Solve Dis Puzzle N Win My Heart / What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.