Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. (7049 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by hopilo: 4:22am On Aug 21, 2017
What a world

1 Like

Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by HungerBAD: 4:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Huh?

This should be the scariest story i have read in my life,and i have read and seen a lot.

How is this even possible?where are the Photoshop experts to confirm this. Where did it happen?what is the background story?

Lastly. Please if you are a married woman I USE GOD BEG YOU, please stay off my lane.

Damn.

I just dey imagine if HungerBAD hands go turn to legs because he lick Agbalumo.

These pictures scared the crap outta me.

4 Likes

Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by EmekaBlue(m): 4:25am On Aug 21, 2017
grin If true not photoshoped, then the afonjas have real working supernatural powers.

4 Likes

Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by DeManNextDoor(m): 4:28am On Aug 21, 2017
Buhahahaha,well,he has become an animal that his truly is,becuz only animals sleep with another person's wife tongue

1 Like

Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by ojun50(m): 5:10am On Aug 21, 2017
D photochoppper wen for good tools, he tired

1 Like

Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by checkolatunji: 5:11am On Aug 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Huh?

This should be the scariest story i have read in my life,and i have read and seen a lot.

How is this even possible?where are the Photoshop experts to confirm this. Where did it happen?what is the background story?

Lastly. Please if you are a married woman I USE GOD BEG YOU, please stay off my lane.

Damn.

Don't bother yourself , he's a Bollywood Yoruba actor

3 Likes

Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by IamPatriotic(m): 5:59am On Aug 21, 2017
It happened in a boring yoruba comedy movie.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by lonelydora: 6:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Movie scene

1 Like

Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by Raintaker(m): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2017
hopilo:
What a world
That's Okele a Yoruba movie actor.

So that's a Yoruba movie.
Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by Raintaker(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Huh?

Damn.

That's not Photoshop, that's make up.

That is a picture from a Yoruba movie
Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by donefezy: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2017
It's very glaring that he wore those sh*t na. Guess it's a movie they are about to act. OP desist from fake stories

1 Like

Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by Lalas247(f): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2017
Kikiki grin
Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by MVLOX(m): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2017
I don't believe it at all
Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Thats a creepy shit... Dont believe it
Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by Fadiga24(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2017
Returning back mama Emeka from where I took her. angry angry undecided
Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by gilgal7(f): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2017
It's better to pay and screw any ashawo of your choice than someone legal service hole....am tired of such greed... why do men love to collect from someone's wife....? very soon somebody banana go transform to his nose....mstchew
Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Very nice try!!!
Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by vroy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
he is a Yoruba movie actor his name is Tunde unman (okele) n I think he is on set
Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by SpoiltVirgin: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2018
gilgal7:
It's better to pay and screw any ashawo of your choice than someone legal service hole....am tired of such greed... why do men love to collect from someone's wife....? very soon somebody banana go transform to his nose....mstchew
I agree. Ashawo is the way forward for responsible Hot men
Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by LessNoise: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2018
Raintaker:
That's Okele a Yoruba movie actor.

So that's a Yoruba movie.

I jus tire for them bro
Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Huh?

Damn.

And what if they don't stay off your lane? wink

Re: He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. by hulkmarcopolo87: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
HungerBAD:
Huh?

Damn.

Watch this to clear your doubt. Its actually a movie.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtfsJl8gKJH/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

(1) (Reply)

See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking / Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong / Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.